A position has become available for an Electrical Engineer to join an organisation based in the Lancashire location.
Duties of an Electrical Engineer:
- Meet production needs in regard to engineering issues and breakdowns. To carry out routine test and inspection on electrical systems and portable electrical equipment.
- To reduce costs where possible and use the preventative maintenance system to reduce unplanned maintenance. To assist the maintenance manager with projects and developments.
- To maintain maintenance activities in compliance with ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 14001 and other customer specific standards.
- Applicants will be working as part of our Group Engineering primarily in Oldham, also in the Rochdale area.
- Experience of ATEX equipment an advantage
- Work safely within the company’s Health and Safety Procedures.
- Work within the requirements and BS 7671 (Electrical Regulations).
- Improve process efficiencies through elimination of downtime with the use of the PPM system and C.I.P. process
- Carry out essential legislative testing of electrical equipment and systems.
- To work with the maintenance manager in the identification of process improvements.
- To co-operate with the organisation in respect of training needs and job development to meet organisation and production demands.
- Apprentice trained
- City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering
- City & Guilds 2391
- 17th Editions / 18th Editions
- Experience with Siemens PLC’s
- AC / DC Motors and Drives
Shift: Days 7am till 4pm (Call out Rota included)
£32,500 / £33,000
Industry: Manufacturing organisation
If the details look of interest and you hold the experience required, please send your CV ASAP.