We are actively recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to join a world wide leading organisation.
Experience and Duties required:
- To Complete all PPM for the site
- Site Maintenance of Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- Respond to Breakdowns in a timely manner
- Experience with both Mechanical and Electrical Parts
- Able to read Electrical drawings
- PLC knowledge would be at an advantage –
- Must be Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification in Electrical engineering HNC / City & Guilds
- Minimum of 5 years-experience
- Experience with the following: Hydraulics & Pneumatics / PLC systems / Shredders and Granulators / Single and 3 Phase systems / Temp Controllers and pressure controllers.
Shift: 2Days – 2Nights – 7am till 7pm / 7pm till 7am
Earnings: £40,000 / £42,000
Benefits: 33days holiday / Life Insurance / Great Pension / Overtime