SALES MANAGER - SCOTLAND AND NORTH OF ENGLAND (HOME BASED)
Do you have experience of selling into the agricultural sector? Do you have an interest in the capital equipment industry? This may be the perfect opportunity for you.
An industry leading, agricultural capital equipment manufacturer is seeking a Sales Manager to manage business development and account management activities in Scotland and the North of England.
- The Sales Manager will receive a basic salary of around £40,000 + car + bonus.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying key end users and distributors accounts to sell the equipment into.
- They will also be responsible for managing existing accounts, both end user and distribution partners to increase revenues in the region.
The company sell rotary mowing equipment which is primarily fitted to agricultural vehicles such as tractors, so experience selling related products and services would be highly advantageous.
The Sales Manager will be working for one of the most well-known brands in the industry, with a well-established reputation which will mean most doors are half open to begin with.
For more information, get in touch today!
Are you a Sales Manager with horticulture experience? Are you looking for something new?
One of Britain’s leading plant nurseries is currently looking to hire a Sales Manager put roots down and lead their horticultural sales team in the West Midlands. The Horticultural Sales Manager will be the key person responsible for motivating the sales team to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets – both financial and performance related.
You will have the autonomy to hire and grow your own sales team and will worth with the Sales Director to devise a market strategy for achieving your joint goals.
Experience within horticulture is absolutely essential for this role as you will be managing the sale of plants of all shapes, sizes and scents to gardeners, landscapers and retailers.
An extremely competitive salary and package is on offer, as well as the chance to work in a progressive and passionate environment.
Send your CV and let’s have a discreet, exploratory conversation about this opportunity.
Do you have a passion for horticulture? Do you have sales experience? Do you want to combine the two?
One of Britain’s leading plant nurseries is currently looking to hire a Sales Executive to join their team in the West Midlands. The Horticultural Sales Executive is responsible selling plants of all shapes, sizes and scents to customers across the UK. This will include managing existing customers and identifying new potential clients.
The Sales Executive will be the first point of contact for all customers in their defined region and will be responsible for having conversations about types of plants and advising on which plants may suit the project/area best. As such you will need to have a real keen interest in horticulture, including a broad knowledge of various different types of plants.
Previous sales experience would be very beneficial to the person coming in to do this role. A very competitive salary and healthcare package is on offer for the right green-fingered candidate!
Turn your hobby into your career and get in touch today!
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT / TRAINEE CONSULTANT - SUTTON COLDFIELD
Probe Recruitment is looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing and successful team. I’m ideally looking for someone with at least 12 months technical recruitment experience, although I will consider Trainees with a string business to business sales background. Probe has been established for 26 years, and you would work with a team of highly experienced and knowledgeable Consultants. Some of the features that a Recruitment Consultant can expect from working for Probe include:
- An Outstanding Commission Scheme - You could earn up to 30% on the fees that you generate, and you can earn commission on 100% of your billings.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salaries - Commensurate with experience.
- A Structured Career Development Pathway - To Team Manager or Principal level.
- A Highly Knowledgeable Team - You will work with some highly experienced and successful Consultants, some of whom have worked here for over 20 years.
- Reduce Your Daily Commute - If you live in North Birmingham, you could cut the time and cost of going into the city each day.
- Free Car Parking Provided
- Pension & Healthcare Provided - After a short qualifying period.
- An Excellent Working Environment - This is a very friendly office culture, and we adopt a mature approach to KPI management.
- Friendly Hours of Work - Compared to many recruitment businesses.
- Incentives - We run a regular individual and team-based incentives, where you can win prizes and Michelin Star meals. We also value and reward longevity with long service awards.
If you are an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant, I’d be very keen to discuss these opportunities with you in greater detail.
You can initiate that conversation by applying via this advertisement, or you can call or contact me directly on 0121 321 4311.
Due to growth, a reputable, Leicestershire based Manufacturer who supplies into Utilities, Medical & Automotive Industries, requires an experienced Toolmaker to join the team to help fulfil a continued and growing workbook. If you are an experienced Tool Maker who is looking to use their varied skillset please apply today.
Offering the successful Toolmaker:
- Early Friday Finish
- Parking on site
- Overtime opportunities
- A variety in projects
- A healthy, pleasant working environment
Skills required of the Toolmaker:
- Experienced toolmaker
- Ability to use CNC die Sink and CNC milling machine
- Capable of using wire EDM
- Ability to use hand and bench tools
- Ability to read Engineers drawings
- Quality Inspection skills (Vernier callipers, gauges, micrometers)
Roles and responsibilities of Toolmaker
- Setting and operating machinery
- Occasional use of manual machinery
- Assembling of tools
- QI of own works
Commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Wigston, Lutterworth.
- This an opportunity to work for a world leading business, for approximately one year.
- The incumbent will be coordinating with the managers on different projects to understand project status, help remove existing obstacles and determine priorities.
- You will provide system updates and report into the US based Hiring Manager.
- Role is open to Ltd Company or PAYE working.
- Previous project management experience is a must as well as the flexibility to assist the Hiring Manager on alternative assignments if necessary
- Someone that's well organized, has good energy and the ability to coordinate many tasks
- A technical background would be a substantial advantage
- Proven project management skills
- Work cross-functionality
- The ability to logically determine the priority of one project to another
Client uses a process called Class 4 to manage projects related to suppliers and products. These projects typically involve a number of different functions not limited to but including manufacturing operations, engineering, quality and supply chain & logistics. The purpose behind these projects can vary from managing risk at a supplier, continuation of supply of product and cost reduction projects. These projects are led by the individual project leaders and in some cases a project can be so big or so critical that an individual is assigned to lead the projects. These projects are managed through a system called Agility. Agility is a project management tool that is institutionalized within the business across all functions and is used to coordinate project approvals virtually. This contracted person’s role is the overall coordination of these Class 4 projects from a purchasing functional perspective to remove obstacles by coordinating resources and management support.
- Leads multiple projects from inception to completion; facilitates project planning sessions with internal stakeholders to determine the scope and objectives of each project; works with business stakeholders to establish project performance goals; works with project leaders to designs project plan, develops timeline, identifies project milestones, and tracks performance against performance goals and timeline.
- Identifies, tracks, and works with others to resolve project issues. Monitors and communicates project status to project team.
- Plans and monitors project budget, conducts research and analysis; provides input into the design and development of project plans and timelines.
- Manages project risk; uses quality tools to identify areas of risk; works with others on the team and outside the team to identify alternatives or solutions. Documents and shares team learnings with other teams; draws on other project team experiences to enhance the success of the project.
- Maintains project notes, databases, and other records; monitors measures and communicates with Project Sponsor and other stakeholders on status of specific projects. Guides and coaches team members through various stages of the project if required; provides developmental feedback to team members.
- Skills Issue Management - Maintains a cross-functional project issues list, with appropriate prioritization based on the issue's level of importance. Drives appropriate and timely resolution and approval of changes to the project plan.
- Scope Management - Solicits and organizes customer requirements (Voice of the Customer) and tracks the status of project deliverables. Manages the connections between business management and the project teams deliverables.
- Schedule Management - Develops and maintains the multi-project monthly status report as well as any financial reporting to the business at a project and aggregate level. Proficient at one or more schedule management tools. Knows the right level of detail needed to use the tool effectively.
- Resource Plan Management - Develops and manages a cross-functional resource plan for a project. Knows the right level of detail needed to complete the processes and use the tools effectively.
- Business Planning/Strategy - Familiar with tools for financial analysis and its relevance. Knows when, where, and how to get assistance.
- Cross-Functional Knowledge - Understands the more detailed hand-offs between functional areas on a project and knows the detailed work of at least one functional area.
- Project Risk Management - Leads teams in the development of a project FMEA and/or 9-box project risk summary and identifies and manages the actions to mitigate the risk.
Pay and Hours: £25.00 - £28.00 per hour – Ltd Company, 39 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer – Electrically Biased
(Gas Safe Registered would be at an advantage)
- Previous experience within a Site Engineer position – proven experience conducting electrical and mechanical work
- Fault finding abilities is a must
- Experience in Industrial electrical engineering / maintenance is essential to this role.
- Experience with: PLC’s, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Motors, Drives, Inverters, Conveyor systems, Pumps and Gearboxes
- Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification within Electrical engineering /
- Qualified to 17th / 18th edition
Flexibility is key as there may be a call out Rota in place