You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
ELECTRICAL PROJECT / PROCESS ENGINEER
This is a fantastic opportunity with a world leading business in their field, with over 30 experience researching, manufacturing, developing and designing innovative, sustainable, cost effective solutions.
Due to an internal promotion, they have a requirement for an experienced Electrical Project / Process Engineer.
This position would suit someone with a continuous process / continuous loop type background, i.e., paper, pulp or similar.
- To provide team leadership and technical support for client operations and R&D unit for electric and electrical design/control systems of key equipment, and processes.
- Through best practice leadership, providing the electrical team with technical advice, assistance and on site/external support on all areas of electrical engineering.
- You will be a proven ‘Hands-On’ Engineer, with technical expertise
- The incumbent must possess good analytical and communicative skills and be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to engineer, write, and execute Industrial programming of various controls including PLC, Motor Controls, HMI, etc
- Strong mechanical aptitude and electronic/electrical skills
- Electrical AutoCAD ability
- Capital Project management experience
- Procedures to be followed – design of equipment and projects to BS EN 60204-1, UL, IEE Wiring Regulations, HASAW, Environmental Acts, Standards, Insurance Requirements, OSHA, NEC and NESC code and other relative legislation
- Either educated to degree level or a Technician Engineer, apprentice trained and educated to a minimum HNC standard in an electrical and electronic engineering discipline.
- £47,000 plus employee benefits
Commutable from Preston, Bolton, Burnley, Bury, Rochdale, Wigan