Are you a Maintenance Electrician looking for a new-exciting opportunity?
Are you looking to join a friendly & busy environment?
This might just be the role for you!! We are working on behalf of our client who is actively seeking a permanent maintenance electrician to join their already existing maintenance team. This opportunity is work with a Leading Manufacturing organisation.
The maintenance electrician role is commutable from the following locations: Blackpool / Blackburn / Preston /Bolton
Benefits the maintenance electrician will receive:
- Life Assurance
- 20 Days Holiday
- Permanent Nights – Monday to Thursday
Duties and requirements the Maintenance Electrician will hold:
- Performs scheduled PMs and visually inspect and test assigned machines and equipment for proper functionality against plan.
- Daily, receives assigned work order to complete on equipment.
- maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment as required.
- Maintains equipment according to instructions such as replacing belts on motors, changing filters, bearings, etc.
- Maintains parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Perform reactive repairs on production machines and/or equipment when a malfunction has been detected in a timely manner to minimize any associated downtime.
- Perform machine installations/moves and building maintenance tasks as needed.
- Assist production workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
- Ensures that a high level of safety is adhered to at all times on and off the production floor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous and Proven experience within a Similar role
- Capable of working a night shift and overtime when necessary.
- Show initiative.
- BTEC certificate in operations and maintenance engineering.
- City & Guilds Electrical and Electronic Engineering (8030) Level 2 certificate or higher in electrical installation.
- City & Guilds Engineering Maintenance (1788)
- City & Guilds 17th Edition (2382).
- PLC programming/fault diagnostic experience (Omron).
- FLT License – Counterbalance, reach & VNA
- MEWP License – Scissor & articulating boom.