LOCATION : DARTFORD
£25,000 - £35,000 + CAR + BONUS + PENSION + STABLE LONG- ESTABLISHED ORGANISATION
Are you a motivated, highly focused and hungry Sales Engineer, looking for your next challenge?
Would you like to join a well- established organisation, who enjoy a reputation for high quality products and service?
They are the market leading distributor and stockist for a specialist area, and transferable industry sectors they are keen to see people from would be Bearing, Power Transmission, fluid sealing products and Gasket cutting industries.
They are enjoying considerable expansion due to consistent high demand for their products.
- Develop growth with existing customers
- Generating new sales leads
- Field based role, working with a wide variety of different industry sectors
- Conduct meetings, to be able to fully establish customer needs and requirements
- Maintain and develop existing customers
- Conduct product demos
- Covering a geographical patch that reaches from the Midlands to Norwich
- Office days - 1/ 2 days per week
- Essential - Previous B2B Sales experience
- We are interested to see applications from industry sectors such as Bearings, Fluid sealing products, power transmission, gasket cutting industry, or similar
- Full UK Driving licence
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional influential abilities, strong negotiation skills
- High personal drive and motivation to achieve
- This is an exceptional opportunity, your hard work and drive will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, plus car, Bonus and the stability and progression you will enjoy within a large, highly reputable organisation.
Send your CV ASAP.
SALES ENGINEER / TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - SOUTH EAST
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager to join an established, national manufacturer and distributer of sealants and components for use within the industrial sector. Counting blue-chip OEM’s and local engineering workshops amongst their varied client base, this company offers the chance to work and grow alongside some of the most innovative companies in the country.
Based at the company’s regional office in Dartford, the Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager will be responsible for the Account Management of clients, both long-standing and newly won. Working alongside the Business Development team the Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager will be dealing with technical queries and requests from clients in relation to product range, orders and suitability of products. The role will also involve travelling around the South East in order to meet customers and build and maintain relationships, as well as to ensure the steady generation of revenue.
The Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager role will be perfectly suited to someone who is currently working in a technical / engineering discipline, ideally with systems / machinery which uses sealants and lubricants although this is not necessary. Previous sales experience is useful but not absolutely required providing you are energetic, enthusiastic, driven and willing to learn. Whilst this is a sales role you will not be heavily targeted as this company values quality of relationships over pure profit.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
- A bonus scheme allowing you to earn up to 20% of your annual salary based on performance
- A company car, mobile phone and pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- A fantastic working environment with experienced, friendly and successful colleagues
If the above sounds interesting, then what are you waiting for? Send your CV now to be considered for this brilliant position.
Are you a Sales Manager with horticulture experience? Are you looking for something new?
One of Britain’s leading plant nurseries is currently looking to hire a Sales Manager put roots down and lead their horticultural sales team in the West Midlands. The Horticultural Sales Manager will be the key person responsible for motivating the sales team to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets – both financial and performance related.
You will have the autonomy to hire and grow your own sales team and will worth with the Sales Director to devise a market strategy for achieving your joint goals.
Experience within horticulture is absolutely essential for this role as you will be managing the sale of plants of all shapes, sizes and scents to gardeners, landscapers and retailers.
An extremely competitive salary and package is on offer, as well as the chance to work in a progressive and passionate environment.
Send your CV and let’s have a discreet, exploratory conversation about this opportunity.
Do you have a passion for horticulture? Do you have sales experience? Do you want to combine the two?
One of Britain’s leading plant nurseries is currently looking to hire a Sales Executive to join their team in the West Midlands. The Horticultural Sales Executive is responsible selling plants of all shapes, sizes and scents to customers across the UK. This will include managing existing customers and identifying new potential clients.
The Sales Executive will be the first point of contact for all customers in their defined region and will be responsible for having conversations about types of plants and advising on which plants may suit the project/area best. As such you will need to have a real keen interest in horticulture, including a broad knowledge of various different types of plants.
Previous sales experience would be very beneficial to the person coming in to do this role. A very competitive salary and healthcare package is on offer for the right green-fingered candidate!
Turn your hobby into your career and get in touch today!
SALES MANAGER - SCOTLAND AND NORTH OF ENGLAND (HOME BASED)
Do you have experience of selling into the agricultural sector? Do you have an interest in the capital equipment industry? This may be the perfect opportunity for you.
An industry leading, agricultural capital equipment manufacturer is seeking a Sales Manager to manage business development and account management activities in Scotland and the North of England.
- The Sales Manager will receive a basic salary of around £40,000 + car + bonus.
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying key end users and distributors accounts to sell the equipment into.
- They will also be responsible for managing existing accounts, both end user and distribution partners to increase revenues in the region.
The company sell rotary mowing equipment which is primarily fitted to agricultural vehicles such as tractors, so experience selling related products and services would be highly advantageous.
The Sales Manager will be working for one of the most well-known brands in the industry, with a well-established reputation which will mean most doors are half open to begin with.
For more information, get in touch today!