As a Maintenance Electrician you will be joining a Maintenance Engineering Team at a leading Manufacturing company in Sittingbourne, Kent. You will be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this fast paced production facility.
- In the role of Maintenance Electrician you will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in a modern fast paced heavy manufacturing environment at a major manufacturing site.
- Working in a team you will be covering a Continental DAYS shift pattern of 12 hours shifts 6am - 6pm on a 4on / 4off shift rota.
- To be successful in the role of Maintenance Electrician you will need to hold a recognised Electrical Engineering Qualification and will ideally be Apprentice trained.
- You will also need to have previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing or production environment, have a good knowledge of AC motors, inverters + drives, three phase motors/sensors and hold fault finding abilities on Siemens S7 PLC controls.
- I would be keen to hear from Electrical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers or Maintenance Technicians who have experience of supporting plant machinery and have strong Electrical skills.
- In return, you will be joining a leading company in its field and will be paid on a weekly basis.
- The excellent salary package including shift allowance is up to £40,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience.
This position is commutable from Maidstone, Canterbury, Gillingham and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in knowing more please send your CV ASAP.