CONTRACT – 1 YEAR MINIMUM
PLEASE APPLY & STATE YOUR RATE
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR A LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
LONG TERM 1 YEAR MIN CONTRACT
BUSY HIGH- VOLUME MODERN MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT
INTERNATIONAL MULTI SITE ORGANISATION
- Responsible for good inwards
- Manage the picking routes and efficiencies
- Visual management of Warehouse and Manufacturing area, stock levels, placeholders and locations
- Responsibility for how goods are manged and stored – scanning, stock checks and continuous cycle counting
- Liaison with the Planning team
- Utilising SAP
- Raising issues for improvements
- Manage the logistics of goods into the business, times deliveries, receipt and prioritisation
- Continuous Improvements
- Promoting and implementing LEAN / 5S concepts
- It is essential that you have gained your Logistics Coordination from within a high- volume manufacturing industry sector
- You will also have working exposure to SAP
- A proven track record in manufacturing and logistics
- Good understanding of MRP systems
- To have the ability to understand and react to business requirements
- Flexible and adaptable
THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE START
GREAT EARNING POTENTIAL
SUPERB OPPORTUNITY TO FURTHER YOUR EXPERIENCE AND CAREER WITHIN A BLUE CHIP INTERNATIONAL MANUFACURING ORGANISATION
Please call Tania for more information on 0121 321 4311
SALES ENGINEER / TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - SOUTH EAST
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager to join an established, national manufacturer and distributer of sealants and components for use within the industrial sector. Counting blue-chip OEM’s and local engineering workshops amongst their varied client base, this company offers the chance to work and grow alongside some of the most innovative companies in the country.
Based at the company’s regional office in Dartford, the Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager will be responsible for the Account Management of clients, both long-standing and newly won. Working alongside the Business Development team the Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager will be dealing with technical queries and requests from clients in relation to product range, orders and suitability of products. The role will also involve travelling around the South East in order to meet customers and build and maintain relationships, as well as to ensure the steady generation of revenue.
The Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager role will be perfectly suited to someone who is currently working in a technical / engineering discipline, ideally with systems / machinery which uses sealants and lubricants although this is not necessary. Previous sales experience is useful but not absolutely required providing you are energetic, enthusiastic, driven and willing to learn. Whilst this is a sales role you will not be heavily targeted as this company values quality of relationships over pure profit.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
- A bonus scheme allowing you to earn up to 20% of your annual salary based on performance
- A company car, mobile phone and pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- A fantastic working environment with experienced, friendly and successful colleagues
If the above sounds interesting, then what are you waiting for? Send your CV now to be considered for this brilliant position.
A Senior Contracts Manager is required to join a continually growing, reputable Structural Steel company on a permanent basis. With an ability to see a project through from start to finish, the suitable Candidate will be responsible for managing all contracts for which they are responsible; negotiating sub-contract orders, monitoring sub-contracted work, as well as, start to finish project planning, costing and performing site visits and quantity surveys.
Benefits for the Contracts Manager:
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Permanent position
- Autonomy over workload
- A negotiable salary
Essential Skills of the Contracts Manager:
- Project / Contract managing experience > 5 years
- Engineering background in Rail
- Experience working with Structural steel
- An ability to understand complex contracts
- IT literate
- Ability to perform Quantity Surveys on Steelwork confidently
- Reading Engineer drawings involving steel
- Full understanding of Network Rail rules & procedures
- Full UK Driving license
- Subcontractors experience would be advantageous
This exciting opportunity Is suitable for candidates who are organised, structured, and capable of meeting deadlines as well as overcoming challenges. Although predominantly office based, travelling to sites will be required. Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Burton on Trent. Apply Today or contact Sacha on 01213214311 for more information.
We are a well-respected employer within the heavy engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Welder Fabricator, to join our team.
In return for your Welding & Fabrication skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £25K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Welder Fabricator
As a proven Welder Fabricator you will be required to undertake both Installation and maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of undertaking TIG and ideally Coded welding skills working with an array of materials.
Requirements of a Welder Fabricator
Ideally you will hold formal Apprenticeship, however must hold either a City & Guilds Level C / 3 or NVQ 3 Standard qualification in Welding or Mechanical Engineering.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Pipe Fitter Welder Recruitment Excellence
£32,000 - £ 36,000 (neg for the right person) + 25 Days holidays + DAYS + Fantastic stability and progression
We have a fabulous opportunity available for a Production Manager. This role is permanent days.
They have continued to manufacture during these difficult times, and are so busy now, that they need a Production Manager to strengthen their team.
This Company has been established for many many years. They pride themselves on delivering superb products and services and they can offer you a stable, long term and enjoyable career.
- You will have responsibility for controlling Production in your designated area
- Ensure Production and Quality targets are met
- Ensure processes are operating to budget
- You will be actively involved with maintaining and improving plant operating efficiencies
- Staff allocation
- Identification of training needs
- Training and discipline
- Responsible for introduction of new processes from Research and Development into Production
- Introduction of continuous improvements
- Running Process Improvement Groups
- Customer visits
- Provide support to Sales teams and external customer visits
- Involvement with Production Planning
- Ideally, you will be educated to Degree standard in either Chemistry or Engineering
- Experience of Production Management
- Ideally, you will have gained your experience from within Chemistry or Pharmaceutical type of environment
- Excellent planning knowledge
- Strong people Management skills
- A good knowledge of Quality and environmental systems would be helpful
- Happy to work permanent days
You will be joining a busy, well established organisation, guaranteeing you a long term career.