Probe Technical Recruitment is currently recruiting for a HVAC Engineer (Mechanical Technician – Facilities) to join a state-of-the-art Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standard facility within the process industry. This is an exciting phase in the growth of the UK facility and the ongoing expansion and investment will provide the opportunity to influence and improve operations. This is a hands-on role, maintaining specialist equipment and utilities that support the plant.
- Along with a competitive salary of £37,000, the role requires you to workdays 8-4.30 and offers an excellent pension scheme of up to 10%, life assurance, private medical care and income protection.
Duties of HVAC Engineer:
- Efficiently conduct corrective and routine mechanical maintenance activities including work generated on work requisition (non-urgent work jobs required by others on site) to meet service level agreements.
- Respond to emergency breakdowns.
- Ensure that maintenance schedules are kept up to date and that work is carried out in a timely manner.
- Work on small projects where required, including design / installation & commissioning or minor system (new or alterations).
- Raise orders for supplies as required.
Requirements of HVAC Engineer:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Qualified journeyman in appropriate Engineering/Mechanical discipline
- City & Guilds accredited.
- 4 years’ experience as multi mechanical apprenticeship.
- Knowledge of production processes, fault diagnosis and repair, plumbing and pipework, Boiler operations (gas), heating systems, HVAC, Pumps and valves, Use of Building Management System, Water systems covering compliance with L8 Regulations on cooling towers, R/O and softening plant plus trade effluent.
The role of HVAC Engineer is commutable from Hertford, Hatfield, Harlow and Cheshunt
Probe Technical Recruitment is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a company within the Food industry. You will be part of a multi-disciplined team to carry out first line maintenance tasks and improvements on equipment throughout the factory efficiently and effectively to enable maintenance targets to be met. Not only do the company offer a salary of £40,000 but they also offer a continental shift pattern of 4 on 4 off days and nights, but they also offer 20 holiday days and matched company pension.
Duties for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- To complete designated tasks efficiently to the highest standard.
- Consider cost implications when carrying out designated tasks to minimise wasted time, materials and costs.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Planner/Shift Engineering Manager to ensure the smooth execution of both day-to-day maintenance tasks and shutdown work.
- Ensure the upkeep and reliability of all plant and equipment in your designated area by feeding back requirements to the Planner/SEM.
Requirements for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- To be successful in your role you will ideally need experience in working within a Maintenance Department especially a food manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an Apprenticeship/ NVQ/ HNC or City & Guilds Part 3 in Mechanical Engineering or trained Mechanically.
The role of Maintenance Engineer is commutable from Peterborough, Cambridge, Grantham and surrounding area’s between.
APPLICATION / SALES ENGINEER (PROCESS MACHINERY)
A European organisations UK Project Office in the Midlands is seeking an Application Engineer to join their Project Division in a direct customer facing post.
The organisation provides a wide range of process and manufacturing equipment to the myriad of industry sectors across the globe, but this position has been created to focus on local UK and ROI customers only.
The UK Team are responsible for creating systems solutions and turnkey project management with partners and suppliers, to ensure their parent company machinery and equipment can be installed and commissioned within pre- approved lead times and within costs.
The role will be the customer facing part of the project solution process, by offering tailored solutions and making customers aware of new technology and equipment that will suit their individual company needs.
It will be a position that will be a mix of office based and customer facing on a weekly basis, with direct links and communication with internal managers and departments in the UK and Europe.
The right candidate for the position will ideally come from a systems / machinery solutions provider, or have a customer facing history within Projects, Application or Sales Engineering dealing directly with customer’s needs.
The organisation has a very strong reputation and global presence for supplying tailored and bespoke equipment to process related industries for the last 40 years and have satellite offices across the globe.
- The role will be supported with training, management liaison and support (UK & Europe), internal project team support and product awareness training. The role will also be part of induction process and introduction to the marketplace phase as well.
- The company are keen to promote a good work and personal life balance and try to be a flexible as possible with working hours and allow their staff to finish 1pm of Fridays.
- A nice friendly working environment with support and a very busy order book and enquires portfolio.
- The role comes with a good salary, bonus, company car or allowance and other benefits.
- Please note that the role will require travel across the UK and ROI on a regular basis but will also require a successful applicant to be office based when not in front of customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- A formal technical qualification in Engineering - HNC / HND or Degree
- 5 Years direct experience of Project / Application or Sales Engineering with direct liaison and contact with customers.
- 2 - 3 experience in supplying or selling equipment and machinery (Automation or associated equipment)
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong ability to build relationships with customers and partners quickly
- Strong origination skills
- The ability to self-manage and be proactive
- A background in working on slow burn / long lead time projects with values c £50,000 - £200,000+ would be very advantageous.
For more information please send your latest CV ASAP.
This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company within Hereford to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this Heavy Industry production facility based in Hereford.
- The salary package including shift allowance is up to £40,000 per annum depending on the shift pattern.
- In addition, there is 5% pension, up to 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays and company bonus.
- Based in Hereford, this position is commutable from Worcester, Gloucester and surrounding areas.
- As a Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a large Engineering team responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in this Heavy Industry manufacturing environment.
- Working in a team there are opportunities to work either Days, 3 x shifts, or a Continental shift pattern of alternating Days and Nights 12 hours shifts on a 4on / 4off shift rota.
- To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineer you will need to hold a recognised Engineering Qualification and will ideally be Apprentice trained. We are seeking Electrical, Mechanical and Multiskilled Engineers for this team
- You will need to have previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Electrically you will need to have a good knowledge of AC motors, inverters + drives, and hold fault finding abilities on PLC controls.
- Mechanically you will need to have strong experience with Hydraulics in a Heavy Industry environment.
I would be keen to hear from Maintenance Electricians, Mechanical Engineers, Multiskilled Engineers, or Maintenance Technicians who have experience of supporting plant machinery within an Industrial environment.
If you are interested in knowing more, please send your CV ASAP.