With a fantastic benefits package on offer, my client, a global R&D organisation are looking to recruit an experienced EHS Coordinator for their state-of-the-art site in Hoddesdon.
The Package for an EHS Coordinator:
- 23 + Statutory Days holiday
- Up to 10% Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Care
- Income Protection
EHS Coordinator responsibilities:
- Conduct inspections and audits alongside the relevant reports and documentation.
- Risk assessments and risk mitigation.
- Conduct training in EHS Compliance and EHS awareness.
- Implement systems, policies and procedures.
- Review accidents/incidents.
The successful EHS Coordinator will have the following experience:
- Experience working within a manufacturing and production role within a highly regulated environment.
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualifications.
- Ideally hold some form of engineering qualifications.
- Previous experience within an EHS compliance role.
If you are currently in a similar EHS Coordinator role, or would like to discuss the role further, do please send your CV ASAP.
A Senior Contracts Manager is required to join a continually growing, reputable Structural Steel company on a permanent basis. With an ability to see a project through from start to finish, the suitable Candidate will be responsible for managing all contracts for which they are responsible; negotiating sub-contract orders, monitoring sub-contracted work, as well as, start to finish project planning, costing and performing site visits and quantity surveys.
Benefits for the Contracts Manager:
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Permanent position
- Autonomy over workload
- A negotiable salary
Essential Skills of the Contracts Manager:
- Project / Contract managing experience > 5 years
- Engineering background in Rail
- Experience working with Structural steel
- An ability to understand complex contracts
- IT literate
- Ability to perform Quantity Surveys on Steelwork confidently
- Reading Engineer drawings involving steel
- Full understanding of Network Rail rules & procedures
- Full UK Driving license
- Subcontractors experience would be advantageous
This exciting opportunity Is suitable for candidates who are organised, structured, and capable of meeting deadlines as well as overcoming challenges. Although predominantly office based, travelling to sites will be required. Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Burton on Trent. Apply Today or contact Sacha on 01213214311 for more information.
We are a well-respected employer within the heavy engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Welder Fabricator, to join our team.
In return for your Welding & Fabrication skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £25K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Welder Fabricator
As a proven Welder Fabricator you will be required to undertake both Installation and maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of undertaking TIG and ideally Coded welding skills working with an array of materials.
Requirements of a Welder Fabricator
Ideally you will hold formal Apprenticeship, however must hold either a City & Guilds Level C / 3 or NVQ 3 Standard qualification in Welding or Mechanical Engineering.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Pipe Fitter Welder Recruitment Excellence
£32,000 - £ 36,000 (neg for the right person) + 25 Days holidays + DAYS + Fantastic stability and progression
We have a fabulous opportunity available for a Production Manager. This role is permanent days.
They have continued to manufacture during these difficult times, and are so busy now, that they need a Production Manager to strengthen their team.
This Company has been established for many many years. They pride themselves on delivering superb products and services and they can offer you a stable, long term and enjoyable career.
- You will have responsibility for controlling Production in your designated area
- Ensure Production and Quality targets are met
- Ensure processes are operating to budget
- You will be actively involved with maintaining and improving plant operating efficiencies
- Staff allocation
- Identification of training needs
- Training and discipline
- Responsible for introduction of new processes from Research and Development into Production
- Introduction of continuous improvements
- Running Process Improvement Groups
- Customer visits
- Provide support to Sales teams and external customer visits
- Involvement with Production Planning
- Ideally, you will be educated to Degree standard in either Chemistry or Engineering
- Experience of Production Management
- Ideally, you will have gained your experience from within Chemistry or Pharmaceutical type of environment
- Excellent planning knowledge
- Strong people Management skills
- A good knowledge of Quality and environmental systems would be helpful
- Happy to work permanent days
You will be joining a busy, well established organisation, guaranteeing you a long term career.
Probe Technical Recruitment is currently recruiting for a HVAC Engineer (Mechanical Technician – Facilities) to join a state-of-the-art Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standard facility within the process industry. This is an exciting phase in the growth of the UK facility and the ongoing expansion and investment will provide the opportunity to influence and improve operations. This is a hands-on role, maintaining specialist equipment and utilities that support the plant.
- Along with a competitive salary of £37,000, the role requires you to workdays 8-4.30 and offers an excellent pension scheme of up to 10%, life assurance, private medical care and income protection.
Duties of HVAC Engineer:
- Efficiently conduct corrective and routine mechanical maintenance activities including work generated on work requisition (non-urgent work jobs required by others on site) to meet service level agreements.
- Respond to emergency breakdowns.
- Ensure that maintenance schedules are kept up to date and that work is carried out in a timely manner.
- Work on small projects where required, including design / installation & commissioning or minor system (new or alterations).
- Raise orders for supplies as required.
Requirements of HVAC Engineer:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Qualified journeyman in appropriate Engineering/Mechanical discipline
- City & Guilds accredited.
- 4 years’ experience as multi mechanical apprenticeship.
- Knowledge of production processes, fault diagnosis and repair, plumbing and pipework, Boiler operations (gas), heating systems, HVAC, Pumps and valves, Use of Building Management System, Water systems covering compliance with L8 Regulations on cooling towers, R/O and softening plant plus trade effluent.
The role of HVAC Engineer is commutable from Hertford, Hatfield, Harlow and Cheshunt