This is an opportunity to join a Global manufacturer in the role of Maintenance Supervisor where you will be joining an expanding Engineering team within a Heavy Industry environment.
The Return on Offer for a Maintenance Supervisor:
- This large Manufacturer currently work a range of shift patterns and operate 24/7. There is flexibility offered around the hours worked and we can offer permanent Days, AMs/PMs, 3 x shifts, and continental shifts.
- The salary offered will be between £40,000 - £45,000. In addition, there is 5% employer pension scheme, up to 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays and company bonus.
The Role of a Maintenance Supervisor:
- You will be joining a very successful organisation who are growing their Engineering team to lead and oversee Engineers across the site.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, as part of a team of Supervisors, you will lead the Maintenance Engineering and Site services department to implement and refine systems to improve overall efficiency of this large 24/7 factory.
- This is a “Hands On” role where, with your team of Engineers, you will ensure the maintenance of plant and machinery throughout the site is operating efficiently.
- You will lead on breakdowns, audit safety systems, monitor the stores and lead on continuous improvements.
- You will also be responsible for the implementation of Planned Maintenance within your department.
The Skills Required of a Maintenance Supervisor:
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineer with experience as a Maintenance Supervisor or Team leader who is looking for further development.
- You will need to hold a relevant Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification and have experience of Maintaining machinery within a Heavy Industry manufacturing setting.
- Candidates with either a Mechanical or Electrical bias are welcome to apply, multi skilled Engineers will also be considered.
Based in Hereford, this position is commutable from Worcester, Gloucester and surrounding areas.
If you are interested, please submit your CV ASAP.
We are a well-respected employer and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Engineer, to join our Perm Night Shift maintenance team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £40K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineer
As a proven Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a manufacturing, process or production environment.
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer
You must hold formal Electrical & Mechanical qualifications to either a City & Guilds Level or NVQ standard and ideally be apprentice trained. The role will require you to have core electrical & mechanical abilities allied to Plc fault finding skills.
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Walsall & Wednesbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Electrical Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
We are a West Midlands based organisation that is a leading player in the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Supervisor.
In return for your Maintenance Supervisor skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £35K, Plus Company Pension alongside other key benefits, safe in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
You will be required to support the team providing “hands on” support whilst also delegating PM tasks, managing contractors, alongside working with the team in plant breakdown situations.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
The position of Maintenance Supervisor will require you to have a proven track record in supporting maintenance teams within a supervisory capacity. Ideally be apprentice trained and be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically.
It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as a Maintenance Supervisor where you have championed continuous improvement and supported in plant related CAPEX projects.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, safe in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Supervisor Recruitment Excellence
This is a DAYS based opportunity working 4 on/4 off 12 hr shifts for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Logistics and Distribution provider to the food industry.
In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be carrying out mechanical and electrical planned, preventative, and reactive maintenance across the site to ensure equipment is fit for purpose and downtime in kept to a minimum.
You will be joining an existing Maintenance Team and will be following a DAYS 4on/4off shift pattern over a 7 day rota working 12 hour shifts 6am – 6pm. You will also be required to take part in an out of hours oncall rota following your probation period. Additional payments will apply for this should you be called out.
To be considered for the Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer position you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will hold a relevant Electrical Engineering Qualification such as City and Guilds or NVQ level 3.
I would be keen to speak with Maintenance Engineers, Technicians, or Maintenance Electricians who have experience supporting plant machinery within either Logistics/Distribution or food production settings.
This position is commutable from Stoke on Trent, Crewe, Telford, Shrewsbury, Wrexham and surrounding areas.
This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company within Hereford to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this Heavy Industry production facility based in Hereford.
- The salary package including shift allowance is up to £40,000 per annum depending on the shift pattern.
- In addition, there is 5% pension, up to 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays and company bonus.
- Based in Hereford, this position is commutable from Worcester, Gloucester and surrounding areas.
- As a Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a large Engineering team responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in this Heavy Industry manufacturing environment.
- Working in a team there are opportunities to work either Days, 3 x shifts, or a Continental shift pattern of alternating Days and Nights 12 hours shifts on a 4on / 4off shift rota.
- To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineer you will need to hold a recognised Engineering Qualification and will ideally be Apprentice trained. We are seeking Electrical, Mechanical and Multiskilled Engineers for this team
- You will need to have previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Electrically you will need to have a good knowledge of AC motors, inverters + drives, and hold fault finding abilities on PLC controls.
- Mechanically you will need to have strong experience with Hydraulics in a Heavy Industry environment.
I would be keen to hear from Maintenance Electricians, Mechanical Engineers, Multiskilled Engineers, or Maintenance Technicians who have experience of supporting plant machinery within an Industrial environment.
If you are interested in knowing more, please send your CV ASAP.