You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
We are seeking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer and would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a Maintenance Engineer, Electrician, or Technician seeking a next step in their career.
The company operates a 16/5 hour with factory open 5.30 – 21.30. Your shifts will include 8-hour shifts based on early, late and day shifts. The ideal candidate must ideally have experience in food manufacturing/ processing or bulk material handling. Capable of working in a demanding Maintenance environment providing planned maintenance & breakdown support. The company offer’s along with a competitive salary, Paid Overtime, Company Pension, Holiday, Sick pay.
Duties for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant company and statutory legislation and contribute towards compliance in the areas of, Health and Safety, UFAS, HACCP,M&S,OF&G Environment and all other areas as appropriate
- Completion and sign off of Safety checks and calibrations.
- Ensuring equipment is maintained to meet PUWER requirements
- Complete all tasks as directed by the site Engineering management team
- Completion Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks is carried out at the set intervals and ensure that the work/actions are reported back to the Engineering management.
Skills and Requirements for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
Allied to your experience the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will ideally be a time served Electrical, Mechanical or Electro Mechanical Apprenticeship. Previous experience with either of the below is beneficial:
- 17th Edition Electrical regs
- PLC programming and fault finding is desirable
- City & Guilds 3722 is desirable
- Fabrication & Welding
- Operation of machine tools, lathe & milling
- Maintenance, diagnostics of bearings
Benefits for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Salary : £38,000
- Paid Overtime
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
This role is commutable from Winchester, Andover, Salisbury and surrounding areas.