We are currently recruiting for a leading Specialist organisation based in the North West who are now looking to strengthen their already established maintenance team by recruiting for an additional Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – mechanically biased with a 70/30 Split
Benefits on offer to the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- £35,000 - £40,000
- 33 Days Holidays
- On-site Parking
- Days Only - Monday to Friday
Ideally the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will hold the following:
- You will be required to assist with both Mechanical and electrical repairs of machinery across the plant.
- PPM Checks and maintenance work where required
- Filling out relevant paperwork I.E. PPM Sheets
The ideal Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have the following:
- Mechanical and Electrical abilities, ideally, we are looking for a 70/30 split
- Previous experience within a Lead / Team-leader position
- Holding fault finding abilities with PLC controls i.e. Siemens & Allen Bradley
- Experience with CNC Machinery is key to this role.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced manufacturing background
- Continuous improvement and lead manufacturing Skills and experience
- Previous experience within a Lead maintenance engineer role.
- Apprentice trained holding a City & Guilds / NVQ in mechanical Engineering.
This position is commutable from the following Area’s: Hyde / Ashton-Under-Lyne / Manchester / Altrincham / Stretford
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994