This is an excellent opportunity either for an industrial Technical Sales Engineer or Sales Engineer from a manufacturing background who has knowledge of the Factory Automation Division.
- Starting Salary - £28,000 - £30,000 - DOE
- Company subsidised pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 23 Days Annual holiday plus Bank Holidays
As a Technical Sales Engineer you will be working as part of a division who is responsible for delivering a wide array of solutions and technologies into a varied customer base. These customers are typically working with automation technology and need to know everything from data about a single sensor through to help with full systems.
Technical Sales Engineer Duties:
- Provide technical support to UK customers & sales colleagues for all company product types responding to technical queries received from all sources (email, phone, www, etc)
- Providing solutions for customer problems using company products
- Participate in trade shows and Exhibitions and assist with marketing activities as required
- External sales projects as required. May be product or industry specific
- Updating and maintaining the Company CRM System with respect to customer accounts, customer contact details, visit reports and customer appointments etc
Technical Sales Engineer Requirements:
- An HNC/HND or Higher technical qualifications in either electrical/ Electro-Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering
- Technical qualifications in Electrical, Electronics or IT is preferable but not essential
- Understanding Engineering data sheets and technical documents
- An understanding of Electrical schematics or Industrial systems
- Understanding of industrial automation. Understanding IT system topology
This is an exciting role and suitable for someone who has previously worked as an Internal Sales Engineer, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Engineer, Account manager or Business development manager in the manufacturing or automation sector.
This role is commutable from: Manchester, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Stockport, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Droylsden
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994