Experience with the following Equipment:
- Previous experience within a Mechanical and electrical position
- Previous experience within a Manufacturing / FMCG Environment
- Proven mechanical abilities
- Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification in mechanical engineering.
- The job holder should be able to work on any piece of equipment within the production department in which he is based to undertake a variety of planned preventative maintenance tasks on all machines.
- To resolve mechanical breakdowns on all equipment within the production departments quickly and efficiently.
- To 'fine-tune' equipment after a changeover to maximise performance efficiencies.
- To be able to program and understand all the functions of microprocessor-controlled equipment.
- Carry out Preventative Maintenance activities as appropriate.
- Apprentice trained
- Formal qualification in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering – HNC / City & Guilds
- Experience with: Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Welding abilities and Milling and Turning, Conveyor systems, Motors and Drives,
- Previous experience within a Manufacturing organisation
Shift: Double Days – 6am till 2pm – 2pm till 10pm
Salary: £34,000 / £35,000
Benefits: 5% Pension Scheme, 30days holiday, Parking on site, Canteen