We are currently recruiting for a leading Specialist organisation based in the North West who are now looking to strengthen their already established maintenance team by recruiting for a Lead Maintenance Engineer who is mechanically biased with a basic electrical ability.
The right Lead maintenance engineer will be responsible for:
- You will be required to assist with both Mechanical and electrical repairs of machinery across the plant.
- PPM Checks and maintenance work where required
- Filling out relevant paperwork I.E. PPM Sheets
The ideal Lead maintenance engineer will have the following:
- Mechanical and Electrical abilities, ideally, we are looking for a 70/30 split
- Previous experience within a Lead / Team-leader position
- Holding fault finding abilities with PLC controls i.e. Siemens & Allen Bradley
- Experience with CNC Machinery is key to this role.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced manufacturing background
- Continuous improvement and lead manufacturing Skills and experience
- Previous experience within a Lead maintenance engineer role.
- Apprentice trained holding a City & Guilds / NVQ in mechanical Engineering.
- £35, 000 - £40,000
- 33 Days Holidays
- On-Site Parking
- Days Only - Monday to Friday
Probe Technical Recruitment, Celebrating 26 Years of Maintenance Engineering Recruitment Excellence