I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer to be based around the South West Bristol area to support clients in that location due to expansion. Reporting to the Service Manager the role will include extensive UK travel where nights away will be required. Along with a competitive salary between £30,000-£40,000, the client offers a company car, private healthcare (for partner and independents), pension, quarterly bonus based on sales and life assurance.
Duties for the role of Service Engineer:
- Breakdown repairs at site visits.
- Machine Maintenance and Servicing
- Installation of the range of machinery
- Diagnostic Fault Finding
- Customer telephone support.
Requirements for the role of Service Engineer:
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Work with both hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience of control systems, for example Fanuc.
- Previous experience with CNC machinery is essential
The role of Service Engineer would be ideal for a candidate based around Bristol and Bath.
We are a well-respected employer within the plastics sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, to join our team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary in the region of £38,000 Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme Company Pension & Stable Working Environment.
Duties of an Maintenance Technician
As a proven Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plastic injection moulding equipment which ideally includes either Battenfeld, Boy, Demag, Engel, Krauss Maffei, Sandretto or Star .
Requirements of an Maintenance Technician
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified Electrically and have some understanding of Plc Controls, must be proficient in supporting injection moulding technology.
The role is commutable from Coleshill, Fradley, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
We are a West Midlands based organisation that is a leading player in the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Supervisor.
In return for your Maintenance Supervisor skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary in the region of £40K, Plus Healthcare, Company Pension & 33 Days Holiday.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
You will be required to support the team providing “hands on” support whilst also delegating PM tasks, managing contractors, alongside working with the team in plant breakdown situations.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
The position of Maintenance Supervisor will require you to have a proven track record in supporting maintenance teams within a supervisory capacity. Ideally be apprentice trained but must be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically.
It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as a Maintenance Supervisor where you have championed continuous improvement and supported in plant related CAPEX projects.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Supervisor Recruitment Excellence
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a very established Plastics company. You will be required to carry out maintenance work requirements for machines and equipment, plant, and buildings. Ideally previous Injection Mould or Blow Mould experience would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opening for someone with who wants some managerial responsibility, as you will be required to step up as Team Leader when the Manager is off. Along with a competitive salary of £38,000, the company offers overtime at an additional rate, holiday, and company pension. Hours for this role are Monday-Friday 10pm-6am.
Duties for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- Carry out all planned maintenance tasks to set standards.
- Carry out safety checks of machines, equipment and plant and complete periodic safety records.
- To undertake tasks required for the installation of machines, plant and equipment to working standards.
- To respond to and provide an immediate maintenance service.
- To make, fabricate and assemble special purpose parts and equipment.
- Along with the Team maintain effectiveness of Team and Area performance.
- To carry out the role of other team members as required.
- To maintain good housekeeping.
- Weekly sprinkler maintenance.
- Maintain and record water treatment as company procedures
The role of Maintenance Engineer is commutable from either Nottingham or Derby.
A reputable well-established Precision Manufacturer, with over 70 years’ experience of Manufacturing for the Aerospace and defences industries need an experienced Sheet Metal worker to join their expanding team. With a formed customer base, operating on a fully established Quality Management system, this opportunity is not to be missed.
Benefits for the Sheet Metal Worker:
- Onsite parking
- PPE as necessary and company t shirt
- 37 hours per week, early finish on a Friday, opportunities for overtime at 1.5x hourly rate
- 4% Employer Pension Contribution
- 31 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
Roles & Responsibilities of the Sheet Metal Worker:
- Fabricating and repairing Aerospace components
- Using hand tools, power tools and machinery
- Meeting targets set in Production
- Reading Engineers drawings
- Involvement in internal and external Audits
- Performing First off Inspections
Key Skills Required:
- Experienced with bench and machine tools
- Experienced reading and interpreting technical drawings
- Experienced with Sheet Metal techniques
Commutable from Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Cotswolds.