A leading plastics manufacturing business is currently looking to recruit a Sales Support and Customer Service Representative to join their team. This is a brand new position which has come about due to an increase in trade over the past 6 months. The role is based at the company’s custom-built facility in Derbyshire.
The company turnover in excess of £1AC8m annually and have saw their order book grow throughout 2020 due to serving a range of industries which are currently performing extremely well including DIY and leisuAe.
The company will offer the successful Sales Support & Customer Service Rep a salary of up to £20,000, a discretionary Christmas bonus and growth & progression opportunities.
Duties of the Sales Support Role:
- Manage daily communications with customers
- Use initiative to effectively manage customer orders
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure orders remain on track and keep the customer updated throughout
- Assist the sales team with after sales support
- Delivering high levels of customer service
Requirements of the Sales Support Role:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience of the manufacturing industry, plastics would be ideal but not essential
- Customer service skills
Benefits of the Sales Support Role:
- Up to £20,000
- Christmas Bonus
- 20 Days Holiday + 1 Additional day per year capped at 5
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Sales Engineering Recruitment Specialists since 1994
A long-established engineering firm are currently looking to hire a Technical Sales Manager to spearhead their UK sales operation. The company have been trading for a number of years and have clients ranging from local SME’s right through to multinationals.
The Technical Sales Manager will have responsibility for all sales in the UK and will be one of the key drivers of growth for the business. They are keen to reward those who help them achieve their long-term goals.
The company specialise in niche, low volume engineering projects and they manufacture bespoke steel-related products which are sold across the globe. They have ambitious growth plans and are keen to find a motivated technical salesperson to take on the Technical Sales Manager role. Based in the heart of The Midlands, the company are well placed to serve their client base across the UK and beyond.
This role would suit a technical salesperson with a background in engineering or steel, who is capable of having technical discussions and reading drawings, whilst also possessing business development and commercial skills.
The Technical Sales Manager will be primarily home based but must be able to travel to the Birmingham area once or twice per week. The rest of the time you will be carrying out sales activities including customer meetings.
- A competitive salary of up to £45,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare cash plan
- Remote working
The Technical Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Identifying new opportunities for the business, mainly in the UK but worldwide at times, in line with their capabilities
- Maintaining the enquiry pipeline
- Converting and closing enquires
- Technical meetings/presentations with customers
- Meeting business objectives and revenue targets
- Growing the customer base
If you have the following experience and skills, we would love to hear from you:
- A background in engineering, ideally the related to steel
- Several years’ sales experience, both new business and account management, within the engineering sector
- Experience of low volume manufacturing
- Ability to read technical drawings and hold technical conversations
- Strong commercial acumen
This role is home based and would suit someone based in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Leicester, Worcester, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Stoke-on-Trent, Derby or the surrounding areas.
This is your opportunity to join a UK leading business, who are very long-standing, well respected and continuing to lead the way in their industry.
From their Midlands HQ, they support clients across a multitude of industries, including Engineering, Rail, Construction, Energy and Material Handling.
Estimator benefits include: good salary - negotiable dependant on experience, life insurance and free parking.
- The Estimator will have the ability to read technical tender drawings, extracting and pricing materials including labour pricing for fabrication.
- Generate quotation documents, liaising with customers and clients.
- Building up a consistent system of market pricing and various activities and updating pricing systems accordingly.
- Building relationships to achieve new business opportunities with the Sales Engineers (ideally if they have existing contacts to bring with them all the better).
- Proven Estimator experience.
- Good knowledge/experience of the steel fabrication sector and the industries that feed into it.
- Strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail, good IT skills.
- Excellent financial and numerical skills and sound commercial awareness.
Salary and Hours
- £30,000 - £35,000 negotiable, dependant on experience
- Monday – Thursday, 7:45am to 4:45pm, 2:15pm finish on Fridays
Commutable From: Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Burton upon Trent, Nottingham, Tamworth, Hinckley
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Specialists since 1994
This is a well-established multi-disciplinary business, with a diverse project workload. They offer work that is varied and interesting, which would suit a proven Senior Structural Engineer with 8+ years’ experience.
The Senior Structural Engineer will be Chartered MIStructE Degree Level 1st or 2:1. You will have Structural Appraisal experience and varied design experience in a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy
This is an immediate requirement, so client will move quickly for the right person.
Company Benefits on offer to this Structural Engineers Role:
- Salary £38,000 - £48,000, dependant on experience
- Payment of Professional Subscriptions
- 30 days holiday
- Christmas shutdown
Senior Structural Engineer Candidate Essentials
- Experienced with structural appraisal of both commercial structures and domestic housing stock. Knowledge of regional geological conditions beneficial.
- Design skills in a wide range of materials which must include a good design knowledge of concrete, masonry and steel.
- Experience with Tekla Tedds.
Senior Structural Engineer Key Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will be able to provide pivotal support to the current structures team within a thriving civil and structural engineering practice.
- You will be experienced in the cost-effective and timely production of residential property surveys with additional expertise in wider structural surveying and be expert in the compilation and production of supporting reports/documentation.
- An ability to write clear, concise, and accurate reports is essential.
This Senior Structural Engineer's role is commutable from: Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Tamworth, Burton Upon Trent, Mansfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Technical Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Operative to join a busy company within the Heavy Industry.
You will be required to work a 12-hour shift pattern as a Maintenance Operative with a mix of days and nights 6-6. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to become a Maintenance Fitter and be given training to work within Maintenance. You will also need to have experience within a heavy plant – for example, quarries, farming machinery, power stations, waste management.
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%
- 23+8 days holiday
- Free parking onsite
Requirements for Maintenance Operative:
- Mechanically biased
- Experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Provide a reactive and timely response to breakdowns.
- Providing technical support and advice for Production Supervisors.
- Maintenance Operative will be responsible for assisting with all the reactive and planned maintenance within the plant
The role of Maintenance Operative can be commutable from places such as Stafford, Derby, Burton on Trent, Swadlincote and Uttoxeter.
machinery within Manufacturing settings.
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994
I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to join a company within the Textile Industry on a Monday-Friday shift 7.30am – 5pm, with some flexibility on this.
You will play an important role on site being the only Maintenance team member, so the role is extremely important.
Not only do the company offer very sociable days working hours, but they also offer a salary of £30,000+, company pension, holiday, and free parking on site.
The role of Maintenance Electrician duties includes:
• Take responsibility for day-to-day engineering functions
• Respond to reactive breakdowns in a timely manner to minimise downtime
• Manage engineering documents (PPM’s, excel stock ordering, etc)
Ideally be Electrically qualified to 18th edition from an industrial/manufacturing background. Familiar with 3 phase and single-phase systems. Some experience of Fitting and basic Welding is desirable.
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994