A leading plastics manufacturing business is currently looking to recruit a Sales Support and Customer Service Representative to join their team. This is a brand new position which has come about due to an increase in trade over the past 6 months. The role is based at the company’s custom-built facility in Derbyshire.
The company turnover in excess of £1AC8m annually and have saw their order book grow throughout 2020 due to serving a range of industries which are currently performing extremely well including DIY and leisuAe.
The company will offer the successful Sales Support & Customer Service Rep a salary of up to £20,000, a discretionary Christmas bonus and growth & progression opportunities.
Duties of the Sales Support Role:
- Manage daily communications with customers
- Use initiative to effectively manage customer orders
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure orders remain on track and keep the customer updated throughout
- Assist the sales team with after sales support
- Delivering high levels of customer service
Requirements of the Sales Support Role:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience of the manufacturing industry, plastics would be ideal but not essential
- Customer service skills
Benefits of the Sales Support Role:
- Up to £20,000
- Christmas Bonus
- 20 Days Holiday + 1 Additional day per year capped at 5
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Sales Engineering Recruitment Specialists since 1994
Probe Recruitment is looking to appoint Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our growing and successful team.
Ideally you will be driven, a quick learner, hardworking and resilient, as these traits will enable a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to quickly build a successful patch and grow their earnings.
Some of the features that a Trainee Recruitment Consultant can expect from working for Probe include:
- An Outstanding Commission Scheme – You could earn up to 30% on the fees that you generate, and you can earn commission on 100% of your billings.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salaries – Commensurate with experience.
- A Structured Career Development Pathway – To Team Manager or Principal level.
- A Highly Knowledgeable Team - You will work with some highly experienced and successful Consultants, some of whom have worked here for over 21 years.
- Reduce Your Daily Commute - If you live in North Birmingham, you could cut the time and cost of going into the city each day.
- Free Car Parking Provided
- Pension & Healthcare Provided – After a short qualifying period.
- An Excellent Working Environment – This is a very friendly office culture, and we adopt a mature approach to KPI management.
- Incentives - We run a regular individual and team-based incentives, where you can win prizes and Michelin Star meals. We also value and reward longevity with long service awards.
If you are a driven individual, ideally with some sales experience, and would like to be become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, I’d be very keen to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
You can initiate that conversation by applying via this advertisement, or you can call or contact me directly – email@example.com / 0121 321 4311.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Technical Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
Probe are pleased to be working with an industry leading manufacturer of furnace equipment and alloys who are seeking a Sales Engineer to join their team. The company are experts in their field and work with some of the largest names in motorsport, automotive, aerospace and steel.
The company has several business units which offer different solutions but, generally speaking, they design, manufacture and supply equipment and materials which can be used in extreme conditions, predominantly for use at extreme temperatures.
Rather than bombard you with KPI’s, the Sales Manager prefers a long-term, consultative approach with relationships at the heart of everything they do. Whilst there will be some targets the company values long term success over quick wins.
If you have a technical sales background within an engineering discipline, then read on as this Sales Engineer opportunity may be for you.
- Up to £35,000
- Fully expensed company car or car allowance
- 28 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (36 days in total!)
- Flexible working between home and office
- Vastly experienced team and line manager
- Relaxed working environment
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for:
- Forging and maintaining relationships with customers who will stand the test of time
- Advising potential and current customers on the full product and solution range
- Liaising internally with subject matter experts to ensure the best solution is put forward
- Maintaining good record keeping
- Achieving group and individual goals
Sales Engineers will have some or all of the following experience:
- Several years of experience within a technical sales role in an engineering discipline
- Experience with alloy fabrication or furnace equipment
- Personable and driven personality
- Willingness to travel across the UK to meet customers
- Live within a commutable distance of either Dudley or Nottingham
The Sales Engineer will be offered flexible working but must live within commutable distance of either Dudley or Nottingham.
Commutable from Stourbridge, Brierly Hill, Halesowen, Smethwick, Birmingham, West Bromwich, Wednesbury, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Grantham, Newark-on-Trent, Mansfield, Ilkeston
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
As the Sales Administrator / Sales Co-ordinator - you will be working for a very well-established manufacturing business who have been established for over 30 years and are leaders in their field!
They are an incredibly stable, expanding business who have remained extremely busy all through the Covid Pandemic! They have a great team comradery within the business. Every employee makes a difference and is valued.
Benefits for this Sales Administrator / Sales Co-ordinator role:
- Summer Bonus & Christmas Bonus
- 28 days holiday
- This is a fabulous opportunity if you are looking for a well-established, stable organisation and if you are looking to being part of a great team!
As the Sales Administrator / Sales Co-ordinator, your duties will include:
- Making outbound sales calls (No Cold Calls)
- Taking inbound sales enquiry calls
- Support 2 external technical sales engineers with all sales administration
- Putting quotes together for the external Sales Reps
- Processing Orders on the CRM system
- Liaise with the service and sales hub and other departments including production, operations, warehousing, technical support and finance
- Administration and secretarial duties including diary management for sales engineers
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales Co-ordinator or Account Co-ordinator or Telesales executive, or similar
- Preparation of proposals and quotations would be a huge advantage
- Experience of processing Sales Orders
- Previous experience with CRM systems advantageous
- Excellent Administration, IT skills, including all Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- You need to be incredibly organised, have good time management and structured in your daily tasks
- Confidence is key for this role; you will be communicating with customers – internal and external
This role is commutable from: Tamworth, Lichfield, Burntwood, Brownhills and Sutton Coldfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Back Office Recruitment Support since 1994
This is a well-established multi-disciplinary business, with a diverse project workload. They offer work that is varied and interesting, which would suit a proven Senior Structural Engineer with 8+ years’ experience.
The Senior Structural Engineer will be Chartered MIStructE Degree Level 1st or 2:1. You will have Structural Appraisal experience and varied design experience in a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy
This is an immediate requirement, so client will move quickly for the right person.
Company Benefits on offer to this Structural Engineers Role:
- Salary £38,000 - £48,000, dependant on experience
- Payment of Professional Subscriptions
- 30 days holiday
- Christmas shutdown
Senior Structural Engineer Candidate Essentials
- Experienced with structural appraisal of both commercial structures and domestic housing stock. Knowledge of regional geological conditions beneficial.
- Design skills in a wide range of materials which must include a good design knowledge of concrete, masonry and steel.
- Experience with Tekla Tedds.
Senior Structural Engineer Key Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will be able to provide pivotal support to the current structures team within a thriving civil and structural engineering practice.
- You will be experienced in the cost-effective and timely production of residential property surveys with additional expertise in wider structural surveying and be expert in the compilation and production of supporting reports/documentation.
- An ability to write clear, concise, and accurate reports is essential.
This Senior Structural Engineer's role is commutable from: Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Tamworth, Burton Upon Trent, Mansfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Technical Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Operative to join a busy company within the Heavy Industry.
You will be required to work a 12-hour shift pattern as a Maintenance Operative with a mix of days and nights 6-6. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to become a Maintenance Fitter and be given training to work within Maintenance. You will also need to have experience within a heavy plant – for example, quarries, farming machinery, power stations, waste management.
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%
- 23+8 days holiday
- Free parking onsite
Requirements for Maintenance Operative:
- Mechanically biased
- Experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Provide a reactive and timely response to breakdowns.
- Providing technical support and advice for Production Supervisors.
- Maintenance Operative will be responsible for assisting with all the reactive and planned maintenance within the plant
The role of Maintenance Operative can be commutable from places such as Stafford, Derby, Burton on Trent, Swadlincote and Uttoxeter.
machinery within Manufacturing settings.
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994
Known for their successes in Manufacturing products supplied into the Construction industry for the past 50 years, this continuously growing business, is requiring a skilled Logistics Manager to join and lead the logistics team. Supplying into a range of sectors within Construction including Housing Associations, Care homes as well as residential sites, the company is always busy and buoyant.
As an experienced Logistics manager with knowledge of supplying into the construction industry, you would be required to plan and manage the transport teams and hauliers to ensure delivery of products is made to several sites, in time, in full and on budget.
If you have the desire to succeed, have excellent organisation and communication skills with the ability to problem solve and exceed KPIs, please apply today.
The successful Logistics Manager will receive:
- 31 Days Holiday Including bank holidays
- Annual Bonus
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on corporate products
- Pension with Employer matched contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
Key Roles & Responsibilities for the Logistics Manager:
- Ensure compliance with H&S legislation
- To plan and manage inter site product transfer
- Manage and improve the ERP system
- Collaboration with warehouse supervisors to ensure delivery deadlines are achieved
- Management of Haulier fleet
- Lead and manage the transport team
- Scheduling of deliveries and collections for customers
- Planning routing vehicles nationally
- Managing 30-50 loads a day from multiple sites
Skills Required for the Logistics Manager:
- Experience in logistics and haulier management
- Knowledge of construction vehicle types
- Experience in a Construction background
- CPC qualified
- Willingness to be flexible where the role requires
Commutable from Birmingham, Burton, Lichfield, Derby, Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham, Stafford, Cannock.
Probe Technical Recruitment, Manufacturing & Production Recruitment Specialists since 1994