A leading plastics manufacturing business is currently on the look out for a Sales Office Manager to look after their Sales Process and Customer Service Team. The Sales Office Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Sales Process and Customer Service Advisors at their purpose-built location in Derbyshire.
The company turnover in excess of £18m annually and have saw their order book grow throughout 2020 due to serving a range of industries which are currently performing extremely well including DIY and leisure.
Benefits of the Sales Office Managers Role:
The company will offer the Sales Process & Customer Service Manager a fantastic salary of up to £30,000, a discretionary Christmas bonus, excellent progression opportunities and the opportunity to upskill a team.
Duties of the Sales Office Manager
- Leading a team of three Sales Process & Customer Service Advisors
- Upskilling and driving the team forward with education around processes and systems
- Ensuring the team is effectively communicating with customers
- Ensuring the team is liaising with all internal departments in order to manage orders and keep customers updated
- Ensuring the customer processes are followed by the team
- Maintaining good record keeping
- Produce and provide reports to the sales team and senior leadership team
Requirements of the Sales Office Manager:
- At least 5 years’ of experience in a similar Sales Office role
- Previous experience in a team lead or management role
- Experience of driving culture change and delivering mentoring would be highly advantageous but is not essential providing you have the skills and personality to effect change
- Previous experience of working in, and able to demonstrate an understanding of, a manufacturing environment
- Plastics experience would be beneficial but not essential
Probe Technical Recruitment, Sales Engineering Recruitment Specialists since 1994