This is a family business where changing people’s lives through the products that they design, manufacture and install is a daily occurrence. With 35 years’ experience under their belt, they are a leading provider in the UK, a market leader in Europe and have a presence in many other countries worldwide.
Based at their ISO9001 accredited, purpose-built manufacturing facility in Derbyshire, they believe the future success and growth of their business is inextricably linked to the introduction of innovative, high quality solutions.
Building on an impressive history, they are continuing their successful growth strategy with the recruitment of a UK Sales Manager.
Salary and Benefits:
- Company vehicle
- 31 days holiday
- Life insurance
- Profit related pay
- Reporting to the Head of UK Sales and Customer Engagement, the UK Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the internal and external sales teams. Leading the field-based team and managing the Office Sales Manager to create a streamlined customer centric sales experience.
- Providing strong leadership with a high focus on delivering great customer service and the achievement of maximum profitability and growth, in line with the company vision and values. Managing change and strategies to nurture and grow the customer base whilst maintaining a well-functioning and collaborative team.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategic sales plan across the field and office teams for the B2C division
- Generate sustainable sales growth against set company targets. Responsible for the recruitment, induction and development of the Field Sales Team and the Sales Office Manager
- Carry out quarterly visits to each Regional Assessment Specialist delivering training, development, coaching and support (2 per month). Support the Sales Office Manager through regular coaching and mentoring
- Ensure all performance management targets (KPIs, Operational Standards) are met across the B2C team
- Monitor & develop the technical capabilities of the Field Sales Team to improve customer satisfaction and efficiencies
- Work closely with Marketing to increase enquiries and the conversion rate of enquiry to sale, effective target setting with close analytical reporting for all team members
- Create a cohesive one team approach through regular communication and meetings, monthly reporting to outline results and highlight opportunities and issues
- The UK Sales Manager will have a proven background in the management of internal & external sales teams and the development of their overall performance.
- A motivational leader, not just a manager, with a demonstrable and successful track record in B2C sales, experience in recruiting, leading, coaching and performance managing field and office sales teams; preferably in a service provision industry sector.
- You will have a formal educational background, be that a degree or further learning, understanding the difference between management and leadership and possess excellent communication skills – both formal and informal, with Employees, Management and Customers.
Commutable from Derby, Sheffield, Chesterfield, Nottingham, Mansfield, Worksop, Newark
A Senior Contracts Manager is required to join a continually growing, reputable Structural Steel company on a permanent basis. With an ability to see a project through from start to finish, the suitable Candidate will be responsible for managing all contracts for which they are responsible; negotiating sub-contract orders, monitoring sub-contracted work, as well as, start to finish project planning, costing and performing site visits and quantity surveys.
Benefits for the Contracts Manager:
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Permanent position
- Autonomy over workload
- A negotiable salary
Essential Skills of the Contracts Manager:
- Project / Contract managing experience > 5 years
- Engineering background in Rail
- Experience working with Structural steel
- An ability to understand complex contracts
- IT literate
- Ability to perform Quantity Surveys on Steelwork confidently
- Reading Engineer drawings involving steel
- Full understanding of Network Rail rules & procedures
- Full UK Driving license
- Subcontractors experience would be advantageous
This exciting opportunity Is suitable for candidates who are organised, structured, and capable of meeting deadlines as well as overcoming challenges. Although predominantly office based, travelling to sites will be required. Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Burton on Trent. Apply Today or contact Sacha on 01213214311 for more information.
If you are an analytical, driven, pro-active Production Engineer who has experience in driving change, problem solving and working alongside New Product Engineers to implement new products, then carry on reading. A rare opportunity at a people focused, global manufacturer has arisen for Production Engineer to join the Production Department reporting to the Operations Support Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
Benefits for the successful Production Engineer:
- A Permanent Days role with Early Friday Finish
- A performance related annual bonus
- Generous company matches pension
- Onsite parking
- Onsite canteen facilities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Roles & Responsibilities for the successful Production Engineer:
- Involvement in New Production Introduction, implementation into production lines
- Involvement in continuous improvement activities and problem solving using 8D
- Driving and improve KPIs within production and quality
- Implement and oversee IT improvement initiatives across site
- Interpret and present production and quality data throughout organisation
- Engineering background within Manufacturing environment
- Degree or HNC Educated with minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Electromechanical background with experience of automated assembly management and production IT systems
- Proactive engineer with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and colleagues
- Experience with 8D problem solving methodology and proven experienced analytically
- Experience driving change in Manufacturing environments
Commutable from Derby, Belper, Ripley, Alfreton, Ashbourne, and surrounding locations. Apply today to not miss out on this opportunity.
A reputable Steel Fabrication Company require an experienced Site Steel Erector to join the team to help fulfil a full order book in various sites based around the UK on a contracting basis.
The role would be perfect for site steel erector looking for long term Site work positions.
Benefits for the Site Steel Erector:
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Long term contracting due to a full order book
- Paid lodging
- Daily Meal Allowance
- Transport to and from site
- Short periods of lodging (4 or 5 nights) at any one time, when away
Reporting to the Site Supervisor the site steel erector:
- Must hold a CSCS steel Erector card
- Must Have experience Steel Erecting on different types of sites
- Should Ideally have PTS training (not essential)
- Must work well alone & in a team
- Must be flexible
Applications welcome from Junior Steel Erectors also; who may have experience as a steel erectors mate. Must be a reasonably commutable distance to Derby for Transport to and from site
Please send your CV ASAP.
We are a well-respected employer within the heavy engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Welder Fabricator, to join our team.
In return for your Welding & Fabrication skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £25K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Welder Fabricator
As a proven Welder Fabricator you will be required to undertake both Installation and maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of undertaking TIG and ideally Coded welding skills working with an array of materials.
Requirements of a Welder Fabricator
Ideally you will hold formal Apprenticeship, however must hold either a City & Guilds Level C / 3 or NVQ 3 Standard qualification in Welding or Mechanical Engineering.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Pipe Fitter Welder Recruitment Excellence
£32,000 - £ 36,000 (neg for the right person) + 25 Days holidays + DAYS + Fantastic stability and progression
We have a fabulous opportunity available for a Production Manager. This role is permanent days.
They have continued to manufacture during these difficult times, and are so busy now, that they need a Production Manager to strengthen their team.
This Company has been established for many many years. They pride themselves on delivering superb products and services and they can offer you a stable, long term and enjoyable career.
- You will have responsibility for controlling Production in your designated area
- Ensure Production and Quality targets are met
- Ensure processes are operating to budget
- You will be actively involved with maintaining and improving plant operating efficiencies
- Staff allocation
- Identification of training needs
- Training and discipline
- Responsible for introduction of new processes from Research and Development into Production
- Introduction of continuous improvements
- Running Process Improvement Groups
- Customer visits
- Provide support to Sales teams and external customer visits
- Involvement with Production Planning
- Ideally, you will be educated to Degree standard in either Chemistry or Engineering
- Experience of Production Management
- Ideally, you will have gained your experience from within Chemistry or Pharmaceutical type of environment
- Excellent planning knowledge
- Strong people Management skills
- A good knowledge of Quality and environmental systems would be helpful
- Happy to work permanent days
You will be joining a busy, well established organisation, guaranteeing you a long term career.
Probe Technical Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Electrical Panel Wireman to join a unique Manufacturer on a day shift with hours of work 7.30am – 4pm. As a Panel Wireman you will need to hold strong practical skills as you will be responsible for efficient and accurate wiring of control panels and fixtures, including point-to-point wiring and cable
- Along with a salary of £26,364, the role of Panel Wireman offers an excellent pension scheme, private health scheme, overtime rates paid at time and a half and 33 days holiday.
Duties of Panel Wireman:
- Panel Wiring to Schematic diagrams
- Lay out electrical components to the design wiring diagrams.
- Responsible for the quality control of work. Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Complete daily production logs. (Time sheets)
- Cable preparation, routing, ire preparation, crimping and soldering for point-to-point wiring and cable assemblies
You must have experience within a manufacturing environment, this role will also involve working at heights and in confined spaces.