Client is a family business where changing people’s lives through the products that they design, manufacture and install is a daily occurrence. With 35 years’ experience under their belt, they are a leading provider in the UK, a market leader in Europe and have a presence in many other countries worldwide.
Based at their ISO9001 accredited, purpose-built manufacturing facility in Derbyshire, they believe the future success and growth of their business is inextricably linked to the introduction of innovative, high quality solutions.
Reporting to the Managing Director, they are looking for an inspirational National Sales Manager to provide leadership and direction to their Customer Engagement Team to enable them to achieve revenue growth targets and champion excellent customer service in this rapidly expanding market.
The role will be based out of the Derbyshire office and has 6 direct reports comprising of the Sales Office Manager, Field Retail Sales Manager, Agent Sales Team Leader, Commercial & Retail Marketing Managers and the Service Delivery Manager. The ideal candidate will therefore have proven success of managing multi discipline teams.
To fully understand the opportunity to develop their UK sales channels, you will evaluate the performance of each function and bring a strategic and joined up approach to the entire Customer Engagement division.
- Develop the Sales and Marketing plan to effectively deliver balanced sales channels through the direct retail and trade development teams
- Manage and develop your team to ensure a professional, courteous and customer focused approach always striving for a “right first time” service
- Reporting & analysis using internal systems
- Demonstrable success in sales management and driving growth
- You must be able to demonstrate a background in Business to Consumer sales (B2C)
- A well balanced and intuitive individual with broad sales experience and a full understanding of the sales process
- Proven success in leading and managing diverse teams
- Able to provide an inspiring vision to motivate others to excel
- Possess an enquiring mind alongside high standards of numeracy and literacy
- You will be fully computer literate and able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Managed both field and office-based sales teams
Package and Hours:
- Salary £50,000, OTE £60,000
- Hours - 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday - Friday
- Car allowance
- Profit related pay
- Life Insurance
- BUPA Healthcare
- Auto Enrol Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory
Commutable from Derby, Sheffield, Chesterfield, Nottingham, Mansfield, Worksop, Newark