Probe Technical Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer/ Assembler for a company within the packaging industry.
Benefits for a Mechanical Maintenance Assembler:
- Along with a competitive hourly rate of £10.50 p/h, the company operate a day shift with working hours 8.00am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday, although some flexibility is required during busy periods. Great Pension and Holiday.
Duties of a Mechanical Maintenance Assembler:
- Manual assembly of packaging machinery and assemblies
- Pneumatic system assembly (experience dependent)
- Electrical wiring of equipment (experience dependent)
- Equipment diagnostics, repair and commissioning
Requirements of a Mechanical Maintenance Assembler:
- Good knowledge of maintenance engineering principles
- Ability to use various hand tools e.g. screwdrivers, spanners, Allen keys, drills and taps
- Understanding of electrical and pneumatic systems would be advantageous
- Basic understanding of PLCs (but not essential)
- Ability to diagnose faults
- Wire stripping and crimping
- Basic testing/inspection of equipment
The role of Mechanical Maintenance Assembler is commutable from Nottingham, Loughborough, Burton on Trent and Derby.
Probe Technical Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Electrical Panel Wireman to join a unique Manufacturer on a day shift with hours of work 7.30am – 4pm. As a Panel Wireman you will need to hold strong practical skills as you will be responsible for efficient and accurate wiring of control panels and fixtures, including point-to-point wiring and cable
- Along with a salary of £26,364, the role of Panel Wireman offers an excellent pension scheme, private health scheme, overtime rates paid at time and a half and 33 days holiday.
Duties of Panel Wireman:
- Panel Wiring to Schematic diagrams
- Lay out electrical components to the design wiring diagrams.
- Responsible for the quality control of work. Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Complete daily production logs. (Time sheets)
- Cable preparation, routing, ire preparation, crimping and soldering for point-to-point wiring and cable assemblies
You must have experience within a manufacturing environment, this role will also involve working at heights and in confined spaces.
Probe Technical Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter / Assembler to join a unique Manufacturer on a day shift with hours of work 7.30am – 4pm. As an Assembler / Fitter you will report to the Team Leader and be responsible for achieving immediate and short-term objectives laid down by the Production Manager, such as output, quality, waste, yield, safety.
Benefits for a Mechanical Fitter:
- Along with an hourly rate of £10.50, the role of Mechanical Fitter offers an excellent pension scheme, private health scheme, overtime rates paid at time and a half and 33 days holiday.
Duties of a Mechanical Fitter:
- Mechanical and / or electrical assembly work.
- Responsible for quality control. Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Operating steel worker and copper punching and bending machinery once suitably trained.
- Operate forklift to maintain raw material supply for the production line. (If qualified).
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Liaising with the Production Manager to maintain department production, quality and ISO9000 standards.
Requirements of a Mechanical Fitter:
- Assist in repair and maintenance work (if qualified).
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery
- Will involve work in confined spaces and at a height
We are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Electrician to support a medium size Maintenance team within a Heavy Industry Environment. Our client is well established and is a successful and expanding business manufacturing high integrity and high-volume products for a worldwide customer base
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
- The salary for the role of Maintenance Electrician is £30,000 depending on experience plus OT, pension etc. The shift pattern of the role is double days with hours of work being 6-2/1-9.
Requirements of a Maintenance Electrician:
Ideally the Maintenance Electrician will have experience supporting kit from a Heavy Environment including, Cranes, Overhead Cranes, Pumps, Motors, Drives, Control Panels, Furnaces and Hydraulics/ Pneumatics. The ideal candidate must hold:
- 18th Edition City & Guilds desirable (17th is a must)
- Electrical Bias
- Apprenticeship or equivalent in Electrical Engineering – HNC/ ONC/ Degree/ NVQ
This Maintenance Electrician role is commutable from Alfreton, Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough and Newark-on-Trent.
Probe Technical Recruitment is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a company within the Food industry. You will be part of a multi-disciplined team to carry out first line maintenance tasks and improvements on equipment throughout the factory efficiently and effectively to enable maintenance targets to be met. Not only do the company offer a salary of £40,000 but they also offer a continental shift pattern of 4 on 4 off days and nights, but they also offer 20 holiday days and matched company pension.
Duties for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- To complete designated tasks efficiently to the highest standard.
- Consider cost implications when carrying out designated tasks to minimise wasted time, materials and costs.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Planner/Shift Engineering Manager to ensure the smooth execution of both day-to-day maintenance tasks and shutdown work.
- Ensure the upkeep and reliability of all plant and equipment in your designated area by feeding back requirements to the Planner/SEM.
Requirements for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- To be successful in your role you will ideally need experience in working within a Maintenance Department especially a food manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an Apprenticeship/ NVQ/ HNC or City & Guilds Part 3 in Mechanical Engineering or trained Mechanically.
The role of Maintenance Engineer is commutable from Peterborough, Cambridge, Grantham and surrounding area’s between.
APPLICATION / SALES ENGINEER (PROCESS MACHINERY)
A European organisations UK Project Office in the Midlands is seeking an Application Engineer to join their Project Division in a direct customer facing post.
The organisation provides a wide range of process and manufacturing equipment to the myriad of industry sectors across the globe, but this position has been created to focus on local UK and ROI customers only.
The UK Team are responsible for creating systems solutions and turnkey project management with partners and suppliers, to ensure their parent company machinery and equipment can be installed and commissioned within pre- approved lead times and within costs.
The role will be the customer facing part of the project solution process, by offering tailored solutions and making customers aware of new technology and equipment that will suit their individual company needs.
It will be a position that will be a mix of office based and customer facing on a weekly basis, with direct links and communication with internal managers and departments in the UK and Europe.
The right candidate for the position will ideally come from a systems / machinery solutions provider, or have a customer facing history within Projects, Application or Sales Engineering dealing directly with customer’s needs.
The organisation has a very strong reputation and global presence for supplying tailored and bespoke equipment to process related industries for the last 40 years and have satellite offices across the globe.
- The role will be supported with training, management liaison and support (UK & Europe), internal project team support and product awareness training. The role will also be part of induction process and introduction to the marketplace phase as well.
- The company are keen to promote a good work and personal life balance and try to be a flexible as possible with working hours and allow their staff to finish 1pm of Fridays.
- A nice friendly working environment with support and a very busy order book and enquires portfolio.
- The role comes with a good salary, bonus, company car or allowance and other benefits.
- Please note that the role will require travel across the UK and ROI on a regular basis but will also require a successful applicant to be office based when not in front of customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- A formal technical qualification in Engineering - HNC / HND or Degree
- 5 Years direct experience of Project / Application or Sales Engineering with direct liaison and contact with customers.
- 2 - 3 experience in supplying or selling equipment and machinery (Automation or associated equipment)
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong ability to build relationships with customers and partners quickly
- Strong origination skills
- The ability to self-manage and be proactive
- A background in working on slow burn / long lead time projects with values c £50,000 - £200,000+ would be very advantageous.
For more information please send your latest CV ASAP.
This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company within Hereford to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this Heavy Industry production facility based in Hereford.
- The salary package including shift allowance is up to £40,000 per annum depending on the shift pattern.
- In addition, there is 5% pension, up to 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays and company bonus.
- Based in Hereford, this position is commutable from Worcester, Gloucester and surrounding areas.
- As a Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a large Engineering team responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in this Heavy Industry manufacturing environment.
- Working in a team there are opportunities to work either Days, 3 x shifts, or a Continental shift pattern of alternating Days and Nights 12 hours shifts on a 4on / 4off shift rota.
- To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineer you will need to hold a recognised Engineering Qualification and will ideally be Apprentice trained. We are seeking Electrical, Mechanical and Multiskilled Engineers for this team
- You will need to have previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Electrically you will need to have a good knowledge of AC motors, inverters + drives, and hold fault finding abilities on PLC controls.
- Mechanically you will need to have strong experience with Hydraulics in a Heavy Industry environment.
I would be keen to hear from Maintenance Electricians, Mechanical Engineers, Multiskilled Engineers, or Maintenance Technicians who have experience of supporting plant machinery within an Industrial environment.
If you are interested in knowing more, please send your CV ASAP.
A Senior Contracts Manager is required to join a continually growing, reputable Structural Steel company on a permanent basis. With an ability to see a project through from start to finish, the suitable Candidate will be responsible for managing all contracts for which they are responsible; negotiating sub-contract orders, monitoring sub-contracted work, as well as, start to finish project planning, costing and performing site visits and quantity surveys.
Benefits for the Contracts Manager:
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Permanent position
- Autonomy over workload
- A negotiable salary
Essential Skills of the Contracts Manager:
- Project / Contract managing experience > 5 years
- Engineering background in Rail
- Experience working with Structural steel
- An ability to understand complex contracts
- IT literate
- Ability to perform Quantity Surveys on Steelwork confidently
- Reading Engineer drawings involving steel
- Full understanding of Network Rail rules & procedures
- Full UK Driving license
- Subcontractors experience would be advantageous
This exciting opportunity Is suitable for candidates who are organised, structured, and capable of meeting deadlines as well as overcoming challenges. Although predominantly office based, travelling to sites will be required. Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Burton on Trent. Apply Today or contact Sacha on 01213214311 for more information.
If you are an analytical, driven, pro-active Production Engineer who has experience in driving change, problem solving and working alongside New Product Engineers to implement new products, then carry on reading. A rare opportunity at a people focused, global manufacturer has arisen for Production Engineer to join the Production Department reporting to the Operations Support Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
Benefits for the successful Production Engineer:
- A Permanent Days role with Early Friday Finish
- A performance related annual bonus
- Generous company matches pension
- Onsite parking
- Onsite canteen facilities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Roles & Responsibilities for the successful Production Engineer:
- Involvement in New Production Introduction, implementation into production lines
- Involvement in continuous improvement activities and problem solving using 8D
- Driving and improve KPIs within production and quality
- Implement and oversee IT improvement initiatives across site
- Interpret and present production and quality data throughout organisation
- Engineering background within Manufacturing environment
- Degree or HNC Educated with minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Electromechanical background with experience of automated assembly management and production IT systems
- Proactive engineer with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and colleagues
- Experience with 8D problem solving methodology and proven experienced analytically
- Experience driving change in Manufacturing environments
Commutable from Derby, Belper, Ripley, Alfreton, Ashbourne, and surrounding locations. Apply today to not miss out on this opportunity.