You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
A highly experienced Contracts / Project Manager is required to join a continually growing, reputable Structural Steel company on a permanent basis.
With an ability to see a project through from start to finish, the suitable Candidate will be responsible for managing all contracts for which they are responsible; negotiating sub-contract orders, monitoring sub-contracted work, as well as, start to finish project planning, costing and performing site visits and quantity surveys.
This is an opportunity that can offer varied work, with an array of secured projects in place. The successful Contracts manager will be required to join the company with an ability to hit the ground running with their skill set.
Applications are invited from Contracts & Project Managers who are experienced with Structural Steel and working Network Rail Contracts. So, if you are organised, structured, and capable of meeting deadlines as well as overcoming challenges, apply today.
In exchange for their expertise the Contracts / Project Manager will receive:
- A company phone
- A company laptop
- A Permanent position
- Autonomy over workload
- A negotiable salary
Skills required for the Contracts / Project Manager:
- Project / Contract managing experience > 5 years
- Engineering / contract management background in Rail
- Must be experienced with Structural Steel
- An ability to understand complex contracts
- IT literate
- Ability to perform Quantity Surveys on Steelwork confidently
- Reading Engineer drawings involving steel
- Full understanding of Network Rail contracts, rules & procedures
- Full UK Driving license
- Sub-contractors experience would be advantageous
Although predominantly office based, travelling to sites will be required, in which a pool car will be available. Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Burton on Trent.