I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a very established Plastics company. You will be required to carry out maintenance work requirements for machines and equipment, plant, and buildings. Ideally previous Injection Mould or Blow Mould experience would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opening for someone with who wants some managerial responsibility, as you will be required to step up as Team Leader when the Manager is off. Along with a competitive salary of £38,000, the company offers overtime at an additional rate, holiday, and company pension. Hours for this role are Monday-Friday 10pm-6am.
Duties for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- Carry out all planned maintenance tasks to set standards.
- Carry out safety checks of machines, equipment and plant and complete periodic safety records.
- To undertake tasks required for the installation of machines, plant and equipment to working standards.
- To respond to and provide an immediate maintenance service.
- To make, fabricate and assemble special purpose parts and equipment.
- Along with the Team maintain effectiveness of Team and Area performance.
- To carry out the role of other team members as required.
- To maintain good housekeeping.
- Weekly sprinkler maintenance.
- Maintain and record water treatment as company procedures
The role of Maintenance Engineer is commutable from either Nottingham or Derby.
We are a well-respected employer within the plastics sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, to join our team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary in the region of £38,000 Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme Company Pension & Stable Working Environment.
Duties of an Maintenance Technician
As a proven Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plastic injection moulding equipment which ideally includes either Battenfeld, Boy, Demag, Engel, Krauss Maffei, Sandretto or Star .
Requirements of an Maintenance Technician
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified Electrically and have some understanding of Plc Controls, must be proficient in supporting injection moulding technology.
The role is commutable from Coleshill, Fradley, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth, Abbots Bromley, Burton & Swadlincote
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a organisation who has been established for over 50 years, They are a leading organisation based within the North West. They are currently looking for a Maintenance electrician who holds previous experience within a Blow moulding / Plastics Environment.
The right Maintenance Electrician will hold:
- Ideally the individual will hold relevant experience within a Plastics / Blow moulding environment
- Previous experience within a Maintenance Electrician role
- To hold abilities with Siemens and Mitsubishi PLC’s - Fault finding abilities
- To have worked with both Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- AC / DC Motors / Drives experience
- The individual has to be flexible as there is a call out every other weekend
- Looking for a highly motivated, Driven individual
- 17th / 18th Edition
- HNC Qualified – Electrical Engineering
- Previous Experience within Blow moulding / Plastics is Essential to this role.
- Apprentice trained
- Days, Monday to Fridays
- 34 Days Holidays
- Christmas Shutdown
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance Recruitment Specialists since 1994
We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson to support our plant maintenance and reliability team at our operation within the London region.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson
As a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson you will be solely responsible for running the Engineering Stores which contain over 15,000 various engineering consumables and electrical / mechanical components that are used by the Maintenance Team on a daily basis.
The stores system at present is going through the process of being automated, therefore if you have experience of working CMMS software such as SAP, Shires or Maximo you will feel at home.
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson
To be successful in your application you must: -
- Have previous experience running a Stores Department within an Engineering, Manufacturing or Production Environment.
- Have experience of working with Computerised Stores Systems.
- Have experience of performing and logging Stock Audits
- Must be Pc literate.
In return for your skills and experience the company offer a negotiable salary in the region of £28,000 - £30,000 excellent holiday entitlement and company pension.
This role is commutable from Buckhurst, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Woodford & Wood Green
If you have hesitated about moving over the past few months, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation that won’t be affected by any potential fallout from the current economic climate.
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance Recruitment Specialists since 1994
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer on behalf of a Precision Engineering company. This is a multi-skilled role that will include Maintenance on machinery and facilities both Electrical and Mechanical.
This is a day’s role with a salary of £35,000 depending on experience, 25 days holiday and free parking on site.
Along with an NVQ Level 3/ ONC/ City & Guilds the ideal candidate/ Maintenance Engineer must have previous experience with Electrical equipment including PLC controls and CNC machinery is desirable.
The Maintenance Engineer role will include the following:
- Provide preventive maintenance on all machinery and equipment to ensure effective running
- Review TPM schedules to ensure operatives complete in a timely manner and inform Team Leaders of deficiencies
- Report back to the Maintenance Supervisor & Manager on concerns regarding the operational status of machinery
- Ensure, through regular checks; the power, lighting, LEV and water systems are maintained.
We are keen to talk to Maintenance Electricians and Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers, and candidates who can commute to the Nottingham area
Probe Technical Recruitment, Celebrating 26 Years of Maintenance Engineering Recruitment Excellence
This is a well-established multi-disciplinary business, with a diverse project workload. They offer a varied and interesting workload, in this client facing role, so, a candidate with excellent communication skills is required.
You will have around 5 years’ experience in Infrastructure Engineering / Civil Engineering, with a range of exposure across drainage and highways. Alternatively, deeper knowledge in one of these areas and a willingness to develop the other will be considered.
Infrastructure Engineer Candidate Essentials
- Drainage (MicroDrainage), Section agreements and / or highways experience is essential
- Educated to a minimum standard of degree Infrastructure Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and in modelling software such as Micro Drainage, PDS or Civil 3D
- Working knowledge of drainage design standards and good practice, including Sewers for Adoption, Wallingford Procedure, FEH, NHBC Standards, CIRIA 753 (SUDS Manual), NPPF, etc
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to present information in detail to Directors, senior management team and staff
- Hold full clean driving licence and have own private car with insurance for business use
- The Infrastructure Engineer will be managing and undertaking numerous residential, commercial and public sector related clients and projects. Liaison and co-operative working with team members, senior staff and colleagues in other disciplines
- Writing of Flood Risk Assessment reports, Transport Assessments and other technical reports for strategic development schemes
- Development of surface water drainage strategy designs, Road design, S38, S104, S106 and S278 documentation
- Prepare design models, drawings, calculations, technical documents, reports and correspondence
- Assist Director with operation of the Civil team to meet the productivity and growth aspirations of the company
- Submissions of designs for third party approvals which require pro-active communication with clients, authorities and other agencies to ensure projects are completed to deadlines and budgets
- Working within all offices as and when required, working additional hours if necessary, to deliver all responsibilities and to attend meetings/events
- Salary £35,000 - £42,000, dependant on experience
- Payment of Professional Subscriptions
- 30 days holiday
- Christmas shutdown
Commutable From: Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Tamworth, Burton Upon Trent, Mansfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, Celebrating 26 Years of Technical Engineering Recruitment Excellence
An industry leading, agricultural equipment and machinery manufacturer is currently seeking a Sales Executive to grow their business in the North of England and Wales region. The company designs and manufactures a rage of capital equipment for use in the agricultural industry. They pride themselves on quality and consider themselves industry leaders in this respect. The Sales Executive will be establishing a dealer network in the area as well as selling direct to farmers across the region.
In return for your knowledge and success as a Sales Executive you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 plus an uncapped commission plan. This company’s top performers are earning in excess of £60,000 with commission.
Further benefits include a company car, mobile phone, laptop, 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) and a home office.
- Establishing a dealer network across the region
- Managing customer queries including quotes and requests for demonstrations
- The Sales Executive will be representing the company at various industry events
- Maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Meeting and exceeding financial targets
- At least 1 years’ experience within the agricultural industry, ideally within the territory
- Some knowledge of machinery/capital equipment sales
- Willingness to travel across the region on a daily basis
- Can-do attitude and a desire for success
- A full UK driving licence