I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a very established Plastics company. You will be required to carry out maintenance work requirements for machines and equipment, plant, and buildings. Ideally previous Injection Mould or Blow Mould experience would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opening for someone with who wants some managerial responsibility, as you will be required to step up as Team Leader when the Manager is off. Along with a competitive salary of £38,000, the company offers overtime at an additional rate, holiday, and company pension. Hours for this role are Monday-Friday 10pm-6am.
Duties for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- Carry out all planned maintenance tasks to set standards.
- Carry out safety checks of machines, equipment and plant and complete periodic safety records.
- To undertake tasks required for the installation of machines, plant and equipment to working standards.
- To respond to and provide an immediate maintenance service.
- To make, fabricate and assemble special purpose parts and equipment.
- Along with the Team maintain effectiveness of Team and Area performance.
- To carry out the role of other team members as required.
- To maintain good housekeeping.
- Weekly sprinkler maintenance.
- Maintain and record water treatment as company procedures
The role of Maintenance Engineer is commutable from either Nottingham or Derby.