This is a well-established multi-disciplinary business, with a diverse project workload. They offer work that is varied and interesting, which would suit a proven Senior Structural Engineer with 8+ years’ experience.
The Senior Structural Engineer will be Chartered MIStructE Degree Level 1st or 2:1. You will have Structural Appraisal experience and varied design experience in a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy
This is an immediate requirement, so client will move quickly for the right person.
Company Benefits on offer to this Structural Engineers Role:
- Salary £38,000 - £48,000, dependant on experience
- Payment of Professional Subscriptions
- 30 days holiday
- Christmas shutdown
Senior Structural Engineer Candidate Essentials
- Experienced with structural appraisal of both commercial structures and domestic housing stock. Knowledge of regional geological conditions beneficial.
- Design skills in a wide range of materials which must include a good design knowledge of concrete, masonry and steel.
- Experience with Tekla Tedds.
Senior Structural Engineer Key Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will be able to provide pivotal support to the current structures team within a thriving civil and structural engineering practice.
- You will be experienced in the cost-effective and timely production of residential property surveys with additional expertise in wider structural surveying and be expert in the compilation and production of supporting reports/documentation.
- An ability to write clear, concise, and accurate reports is essential.
This Senior Structural Engineer's role is commutable from: Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Tamworth, Burton Upon Trent, Mansfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Technical Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Piling Design & Estimating Engineer with a leading UK business. The business has multiple sites, a 76 million turnover with aspirations of pushing on further. This is a permanent full-time work from home role, with a couple of visits to the South East office per month, so the incumbent can be based any where within reason.
Piling Design Engieer Benefits:
- Full time homeworking
- £50,000 salary plus car allowance or company vehicle
- 33 days holiday
- Share scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- 6% employer pension
- Life cover
This senior Piling Design role is pivotal in the development of the South East Regional Office within the piling discipline. Substantial experience will be gained in CFA, CHD, Tubular Steel and Precast driven piles for a market leading specialist renowned for innovation and development.
- Reporting to the Area Manager, you will cover all aspects of the regional piling work winning activities with a certain level of autonomy (depending on experience), in respect of pile design and technical sales including CFA, CHD, Tubular Steel and Precast Driven. Some overlap may occur with the Mini piling team in respect of technical support and sales, and liaison with other regions will be required in terms of sales intelligence, pricing levels and R and D.
- This role offers much diversity in terms of work activities from design, through estimating, technical sales and then follow up, in a demanding yet extremely challenging environment working for a highly regarded specialist.
- Piling Design will include bearing piles, tension piles laterally loaded piles and retaining walls. Design includes both tender and contract design and site redesign as required.
- The individual will manage all incoming piling enquiries, including assessment of opportunities and allocation of tenders/designs and includes estimating, tendering and client interaction / negotiation to the point where orders are secured, and provide ongoing support throughout the life of a project if required.
- There will be some work providing support dealing with site issues as and when these arise. This includes contract redesigns, rectification of design issues and liaising with external approving authorities and Engineers if required.
- Reporting to the Area Manager the role should provide effective control of the Technical and Estimating element of the discipline ensuring compliance with the company management system and business strategy.
Piling Design Engieer Person Specification:
- You will preferably be a Chartered Civil Engineer
- Client is looking for proven Piling Design experience, CFA and retaining walls
- You will be a solid, well experienced Piling Design Engineer. If required, the estimating side can be taught
- Flexibility, attending the South East office a couple of times per month
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Specialists since 1994
This opportunity is for a successful Installations Supervisor, who has experience installing on site a range of construction type buildings, including structural steel.
This highly successful construction manufacturing company, who are one of the biggest volumetric suppliers within the UK are looking for a forward thinking, self-starter with eye for detail, to join the Installations team, as a site supervisor to work on site at various sites around the UK.
This is an opportunity that can offer security and varied work, with 5-10 years’ worth of projects in place. Being one of the largest suppliers into Defence, Retail, Commercial and Education, every day is different, varied, and excited.
Applications are welcomed from those who are currently or have previously worked in construction, as a site supervisor or site manager, who have worked in erection. The candidates must have relevant site supervisor cards and a PASMA Card.
In exchange for their expertise the Installations Supervisor will receive:
- A Competitive package
- 25 days holidays + Stats
- Relevant working away expenses
- Free Beverages
- Medical cover
Key Roles & Responsibilities for the Installations Supervisor:
- Oversee site installations
- Site safety audits
- Perform necessary H&S paperwork
- Monitor quality of workmanship & performance
- Attend site meetings
- Progress control
Skills Required for the Installation Supervisor:
- Team player and good lone worker, with initiative to work independently
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Site Supervisor for a construction Contractor
- Computer literate
- Ability to read Construction Drawings **ESSENTIAL**
- Experience working with sub-contractors and other trades people
- Valid CSCS card
- SSSTS or equivalent
- PASMA card
- Self-sufficient, self-starter
- Willing to learn new skills
If you are Enthusiastic, Driven, looking for challenge then contact me today.
Commutable from Mansfield, Worksop, Nottingham, Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Grantham, Newark on Trent, Lincoln, Sleaford
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Specialists since 1994
We are a well-respected employer within the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Senior Site Civil Engineer to lead our sites services team, who support our 15-acre facility.
In return for your Civil Engineering / Site Management skills and experience, we offer
- Starting salary in the region of £34K
- Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Pension
- Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Senior Site Civil Engineer:
As a proven Senior Site Civil Engineer, you will be required to manage the planned and reactive maintenance activities of the site services team, whilst also undertaking statutory inspection for compliance across the facility.
The role will see you managing a wide range of infrastructure based work such as brickwork, structural concrete, roadways, effluent & storm drains and general facilities maintenance such as carpentry and painting / decorating across our large and ageing facility that will see you not only manage remedial works but also work on new developments on site.
Requirements of a Senior Site Civil Engineer:
You must hold formal Apprenticeship and be qualified to a minimum of an HNC standard in Civil Engineering or a construction discipline. Linked to a proven background in managing small teams undertaking similar works.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a single sited role, with an early Friday finish, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Senior Site Civil Engineer role is commutable from: Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, Walsall & Oldbury
1999 – 2021 Celebrating 22 Years of Engineering Recruitment Excellence
We are a well-respected employer within the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Service Engineer to join our established service, installation & commissioning team.
- Negotiable Starting Salary in the region £35,000 - £40,000
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Overtime
- Company Pension
- Excellent Holiday Entitlement
Duties of a Service Engineer:
You will be required to support our customer base across the wider Midlands region undertaking installation, commissioning an service support to a bespoke plant and equipment, which is utilised in a wide range of manufacturing and production environments.
Requirements of a Service Engineer:
You must currently hold either a Service Engineering or Plant Maintenance position where you have undertaken planned and reactive maintenance tasks to a range of plant and equipment; however it is imperative that you hold a multi skilled, electrically biased ability that extends to holding some experience of supporting Automated or Plc controlled equipment.
Allied to your experience you will ideally be apprentice trained and qualified to NVQ 3 electrically (or equivalent).
Candidates who in addition have plc or robot training are at an advantage and a relatively clean driving license is also required.
The role is commutable from: Birmingham, Burton on Trent, Cannock, Coventry, Lichfield and Sutton Coldfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
This is a great opportunity within a leading company’s centre of excellence, which is privately owned and with operations in 20 countries. In the UK, they develop and manufacture bespoke products, with over 90% being exported.
They currently have a number of patents, world firsts and are committed to continuous product development on a concurrent engineering basis.
Product Development Engineer Package and Benefits
- £35,000 - £38,000 dependant on experience
- £4,000 company performance bonus
- Free life Assurance
- Joint contributory pension scheme,
- Private medical insurance (after a qualifying period)
- 37.5 hours per week – with flexible hours
- Early finish on Friday’s
This Product Development Engineer's role is Commutable From: Milton Keynes, Leicester, Peterborough, Rugby, Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough, Banbury, Market Harborough, St Neots
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Product Development Engineer within the Research and Development Department providing life-cycle support of existing products across clients range of products.
This position would suit someone who is currently in a Product Development Engineer role, a Product Engineer, Design Engineer or possibly even a Draughtsman.
Product Development Engineer Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- The Product Development Engineer will be evaluating and implementing design change requests related to the full range of products.
- Preparing, maintaining and revision control of 3D CAD models, drawings and BOM’s using SolidWorks and Keytech PLM software, including the updating and correcting of CAD modelling errors in legacy SolidWorks Drawings, Parts and Assemblies.
- Re-drawing legacy AutoCAD designs in SolidWorks and providing CAD draughting support to Research and Development Engineers.
- Working closely with and supporting other departments (Production, Production Engineering, Purchasing, Quality) and suppliers to improve existing designs with respect to design for manufacture and assembly.
- Provide assistance to other departments and suppliers to help solve technical problems during manufacture and assembly.
- Oversee validation testing required during the design change process and summarise results in a technical report.
- Provide input to new product development based on experience of existing products. Performance of other tasks as detailed by the Product Development Manager and/or the R&D Manager.
Product Development Engineer Key Skills Required:
- HNC, HND or Degree in Mechanical and / or Production Engineering (ideally).
- A minimum of 5 years practical experience in 3D CAD is essential, preferably using SolidWorks.
- Experience in PLM Systems and document revision control.
- Familiar with the principles of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Experience in a product development and product manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of special materials such as austenitic and Duplex stainless steels, hastelloy, titanium, tantalum etc. would be an advantage.
- Ideally knowledge of permanent joining methods such as welding, brazing, adhesive bonding etc and knowledge of manufacturing processes such as casting, injection moulding, machining, fabrication, forming etc.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Design, R&D & Projects Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
As the Sales Administrator / Sales Support - you will be working for a very well-established manufacturing business who have been established for over 30 years and are leaders in their field! They are an incredibly stable, expanding business who have remained extremely busy all through the Covid Pandemic! They have a great team comradery within the business where every employee makes a difference and is valued.
Benefits for this Sales Administrator / Sales Support role:
- Summer & Christmas Bonus (Based on Company performance)
- 28 days holiday
- This is a fabulous opportunity if you are looking for a well-established, stable organisation and if you are looking to being part of a great team!
As the Sales Administrator / Sales Support, your duties will include:
- Making outbound sales calls
- Taking inbound sales enquiry calls
- Support 2 external technical sales engineers with all sales administration
- Putting quotes together for the external Sales Reps
- Processing Orders on the CRM system
- Liaise with the service and sales hub and other departments including production, operations, warehousing, technical support and finance
- Administration and secretarial duties including diary management for sales engineers
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales support or Telesales executive, or similar
- Preparation of proposals and quotations would be a huge advantage
- General office administration
- Previous experience with CRM systems advantageous
- Excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- You need to be incredibly organised, have good time management and structured in your daily tasks
- Confidence is key for this role; you will be communicating with customers – internal and external
This role is commutable from: Tamworth, Lichfield, Burntwood, Brownhills and Sutton Coldfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Back Office Recruitment Support since 1994