This is a well-established multi-disciplinary business, with a diverse project workload. They offer work that is varied and interesting, which would suit a proven Senior Structural Engineer with 8+ years’ experience.
The Senior Structural Engineer will be Chartered MIStructE Degree Level 1st or 2:1. You will have Structural Appraisal experience and varied design experience in a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy
This is an immediate requirement, so client will move quickly for the right person.
Company Benefits on offer to this Structural Engineers Role:
- Salary £38,000 - £48,000, dependant on experience
- Payment of Professional Subscriptions
- 30 days holiday
- Christmas shutdown
Senior Structural Engineer Candidate Essentials
- Experienced with structural appraisal of both commercial structures and domestic housing stock. Knowledge of regional geological conditions beneficial.
- Design skills in a wide range of materials which must include a good design knowledge of concrete, masonry and steel.
- Experience with Tekla Tedds.
Senior Structural Engineer Key Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will be able to provide pivotal support to the current structures team within a thriving civil and structural engineering practice.
- You will be experienced in the cost-effective and timely production of residential property surveys with additional expertise in wider structural surveying and be expert in the compilation and production of supporting reports/documentation.
- An ability to write clear, concise, and accurate reports is essential.
This Senior Structural Engineer's role is commutable from: Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Tamworth, Burton Upon Trent, Mansfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Technical Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994