An exciting opportunity has become available to join an established automotive supplier based in Derby as a CNC Programmer.
- As a CNC Programmer you will be expected to programme using FANUC MDI and ISO controls and have a solid background in precision machining.
- My client is looking for CNC programmers with experience producing low volume, high accuracy components.
- Their CNC machines are Mori-seiki and up to 5 axis so experience using these will be beneficial.
Benefits for a CNC Programmer:
- Salary : £35,000
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Private healthcare
- Weekday work (8am-5pm Mon-Fri)
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Free parking
They are willing to provide some training for the right candidate.
If you feel you have the right skillset for this role, please send your CV ASAP.