BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager.
Do you have experience in the managed Print Services industry? Do you have the skills to be a great Business Development Manager?
You will be working as a Business Development Manager for a company that provides businesses throughout the UK with the tools to manage Print Solutions.
- If you are looking to joining an innovative company, then this is the position for you.
- Manage your own work diary
- Organise face to face meetings with customers
- Earn £25,000 Per Year
- Uncapped Commission, £55,000 OTE
- 20 Days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Keep the CRM system up to date
- Responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle
- Report to the Sales Director
- Be committed to driving up sales each month
- Experienced working with one of the following: Print Services, Digital Transformation, Content Management or Workflow Software or Managed Print Services
- Driving Licence
- Experience as Business Development Manager previously
This is a dynamic role and suitable ideally for someone who is looking to advance their career in Sales
This Business Development Manager Role is Commutable from: Derby, Leicester, Nottingham, Burton, Birmingham, Uttoxeter, Mansfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994