Our world-leading client is looking for a Senior Accountant, inside IR35, to cover a leave of absence. The initial assignment duration is 12 months.
This is a hybrid role, with you expected to work onsite in Darlington 2 or 3 days per week.
Duration: 12 months,
Pay: £22.00 - £31.00 per hour (this role is inside IR35)
- The Senior Accountant will be responsible for performing highly specialised accounting work required to maintain the department’s general ledger.
- Performs detailed financial analysis of the department’s chart of accounts and financial statements by identifying and analysing unusual variances.
- Preparing and reviewing key reconciliations, assisting with month end procedures, involvement in quarter and year-end, working with site management and the wider plant, involvement with planning and forecasting, working with auditing groups and internal auditing requirements.
- There is an opportunity to directly manage more junior team members based on previous management experience.
Senior Accountant Candidate Requirements
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification is preferred.
- Must be a qualified Senior Accountant
- Very proficient in Excel
- Very good communicator
- Experience with Oracle would be a big plus but is not mandatory
- Previous experience in an accountant role in a manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
Senior Accountant Key Responsibilities
- Analyses, records and reports accounting transactions in a timely manner.
- Prepares general ledger entries and account reconciliations.
- Prepares balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports.
- Responds to inquiries received from management, internal and external auditors, the audit group and others regarding financial results, special reporting requests, etc.
- Reviews existing internal controls on a regular basis and develops new internal controls as necessary.
- Analyses current procedures and recommends changes to develop and implement best practice accounting procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Competencies to Include
- Technical Accounting Assessment
- US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Financial Regulations Acumen
- Financial Reporting
- Business Process and Internal Control Risk Analysis
- Financial Internal Controls
- Financial Analysis
- Ensures accountability
- Manages complexity
- Develops talent
- Directs work
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a consultative manufacturing business in a Sales Support capacity.
The company design and manufacture bespoke solutions for a range of industries. Their manufacturing capabilities include castings, pressings and fabrication.
- Starting Salary - £25,000 + DOE
- Onsite Parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 Days Holiday including Bank holidays
The successful candidate MUST have previous experience as in a Sales Support role or have held a similar role previously.
The Sales Support role will be responsible for:
- Supporting the external sales rep with documentation, quotes, tenders etc.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to obtain information for quotes and for customers
- Supporting with business development activities
- Maintaining the CRM system
Sales Support Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar commercially focused support role
- Ability to understand, to some degree, technical and engineering drawings
- Comfortable using spreadsheets
- Be organised and structured in your work
- Confident and outgoing
- Driven and self-motivated
This is an exciting role and suitable for someone who has previously worked as in Sales Support, Sales Administrator, Office Coordinator, Logistics Coordinator, Office administrator
This Sales Support role is commutable from Birmingham, Walsall, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, Stourbridge, Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Smethwick, Oldbury
The successful candidate MUST have previous experience as an IT Technician and is able to maintain the computer and network systems.
- Starting Salary £30,000 - £35,000 + DOE
- Corporate Discounts
- Annual Health Surveillance
- Company Subsidised Pension Scheme
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Technician who is used to providing support across the business and can provide cover and assistance in Customer Services and Logistics departments.
IT Technician Duties:
- Assisting with support to users both local and remote resolving PC and network problems
- Responding to equipment support requests, e.g., replacing cables, moving computers, changing printer toners
- Provide day to day cover in Customer Services and Logistics depts to include but not limited to data input, scanning, monitoring of dept. email inboxes
- Maintain accurate software and hardware records
- To understand and adhere to Company policies and procedures which are relevant to both the site and the working environment
IT Technician Requirements:
- Having a minimum of 2 years’ IT experience is essential
- Previous experience of working with Syteline or similar ERP software is advantageous
- Advanced IT skills (Excel including formulas, Pivots, VLOOKUPs and PowerBI)
- Being diligent and methodical with attention to detail, with respect to change documentation
- Releasing and implementing system changes & producing End User Documentation
This is an exciting role and suitable for someone who has previously worked as an IT Technician, IT Service Engineer, IT Helpdesk Technician, IT Support Technician or Data Administrator.
This IT Technician role is commutable from: Derby, Burton upon Trent, Lichfield, Cannock, Tamworth, Uttoxeter, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant who already has experience in a similar role.
- Starting Salary - £26,000 + £28,000 - DOE
- Fully Paid Future Training
- Private Medical Insurance
- Opportunity to work from home in the future
The successful candidate MUST have previous experience as an Accounts Assistant or have done a similar role in the Financial industry and is also comfortable handling complex invoices.
Accounts Assistant Duties:
- Maintain accurate record of accounts receivable and other financial data
- Intercompany recharge invoices, Intercompany balance agreements
- Comply with and support the EHS polices, processes and programmes
- Provide support with purchase invoice processing, supplier statements reconciliations
- Control and reconciliation of petty cash & also resolve purchase order problems
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- At least 2 years work experience as Accounts Assistant or similar role
- Hold an ACCA qualification or currently working towards: CIMA, ATT and QBE
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles and regulations
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or equivalent
This is an exciting role and suitable for someone who has previously worked as an Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant, Ledger Assistant or Financial assistant.
This role is commutable from: Worcester, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Solihull, Redditch, Northfield, Bournville
Design Engineer – Panel Design – Contract (Outside IR35)
We are working with a Power Supply company who are looking for support on a Mechanical and Electrical Panel Design programme.
The company have a range of projects that are due to be signed-off by 2023 and additional CAD resource is required for a period of 6 months.
- £35 - £42
- Onsite Working (4-Day Week)
- 3 - 6 Months Contacts
- 40 Hour Week
Design Engineer – Duties
- Generate mechanical and panel layout designs to information detailed in the customer and companies specified requirements.
- Undertake design activities within the companies laid down design, document issue and control procedures.
- Produce layout designs on the companies 2D AutoCAD and 3D SolidWorks CAD systems.
- Ensure that full production support documentation is created and issued to the relevant departments.
- Undertake work on contracts as directed by the Lead Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Endeavour to meet the timelines laid down on the engineering schedule for completion and issue of in formation.
- Provide support to other sections and departments of the company as required.
- Liaise with the project lead electrical design engineer to ensure a fit for purpose design is created.
- In dealings with outside personnel, present the company professionally to enhance the reputation and standing of the company in the local community and within the industry.
Design Engineer – Requirements
- HND or higher with strong experience in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Design Engineering.
- Experience using AutoCAD software package is required as a minimum and 3D Solidworks is a desirable.
- Microsoft Office including Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint & basic understanding of Microsoft.
- Experience using MRPII systems to create BOM’s and create Technical Specifications is required.
- Understanding of sheet metal design
- Control panels
- Metal Enclosures
- Electrical Components
Commutable from York, Leeds, Hull, Beverley, Middlesbrough, Darlington
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Design, R&D & Projects Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Qualified Maintenance electrician to join a leading organisation based in the County Durham Area.
This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing organisation who continue to grow, the right individual will join an already established maintenance team on site.
Benefits the Maintenance electrician will receive:
- Sick-Pay, Pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Generous holiday
- Gift Vouchers
- Plenty of overtime
- + More
Shift the maintenance electrician will be required to work: Continental Shift: 4on-4off – 2days – 2nights 12hour shift.
The ideal Maintenance Electrician will have:
- Previous experience within a Heavy Manufacturing Environment
- Proven experience within a Similar Maintenance electrician role
- Strong fault-finding abilities on PLC’s – ideally Siemens.
- Additional requirements: Conveyor Systems, Lifting equipment, Motors and Drives, Control systems. Single and 3 Phase systems, Inverters, SCADA Systems.
- Holding High standards of fault-finding abilities
- Carry out essential maintenance on all aspects of the production lines
- Work through a programme of PPM and helping develop the agility maintenance system
- Improve factory OEE through development and innovation of the production facility
Qualification the Maintenance electrician will hold:
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- BTEC ONC & BTEC HNC Electrical Engineering.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
Product Functional Test Technology Engineer
Our world-leading client is looking for a Product Functional Test Technology Engineer, inside IR35. The initial assignment duration is 12 months with the possibility of extension.
This laboratory test focused position designs or specifies test systems that allow operation of client’s products in a laboratory environment for engineering evaluation to optimize their product designs.
This position also involves the specification, design, implementation, validation and support of test systems including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, instrumentation, data acquisition and control systems.
You will be based on the Darlington site every day.
- 12 months, possibly longer
- £18.00 - £22.00 per hour (this role is inside IR35)
Product Functional Test Technology Engineer Candidate Requirements
- Preferred candidates will have at least 2 years relevant experience working in a laboratory/test cell environment such as a non-exempt role, temporary student employeeship, co-op, or other similar activities or roles.
- College, university, or equivalent associate degree or certification in an appropriate STEM field is preferred.
- Must be logical and organised
- Experienced with data analysis
- Good communication skills
- Ability to question and challenge Data driven
Product Functional Test Technology Engineer Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Investigates product test system and process problems, understands causal mechanisms, recommends appropriate action, owns problem resolution and documents results with guidance from more experienced team members.
- Applies and supports the improvement of processes such as test system specification, design and validation and tools such as FMEA, 7-step problem-solving, and process hazard analysis, required to support the processes and enable high quality decision-making.
- Obtains input and negotiates with lab customers, lab technicians, and component suppliers and delivers test system requirements, processes, and instructions to lab technicians, product functional test engineers and equipment suppliers.
- Make decisions in the areas of component selection, calibration processes, and operating processes that impact test equipment accuracy, reliability and operating cost.
- Owns problem resolution for moderately complex components, products, systems, subsystems or services with a greater degree of technical complexity and ambiguity over the entry level engineer level and with greater accountability to the project team.
- Provides independent execution of established work processes and systems, while still developing technology or product knowledge; engages with the improvement of systems and processes.
- Involves minimal direct management of people but could involve the coordination and direction of work amongst technicians and/or temporary student employees.
- Obtain and negotiate customer requirements for testing internal combustion engines and aftertreatments, as well as new powertrains & vehicles.
- Translate test requests into daily test plan and instructions actionable by Test Operations & the Powertrain Testing Team.
- Coordinate with Test Technology and Test Controls to ensure availability and accuracy of the equipment.
- Report daily the status of the test requests vs schedule.
- Process the output data and assess their quality using accepted standards in alignment with the requirements of the engineer responsible for making product decisions.
- Apply and drive improvement processes in the areas of setup of test articles, automatic test sequences, equipment management.
- Help training junior employees and / or placement student.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994