My client is a successful Electronics company based in the Coventry area. This company are constantly developing new and innovative consumer goods. They currently have an opportunity for a Technical Support Advisor to join their friendly team. They are willing to provide some training for the successful candidate.
My client is offering an attractive salary and benefits package to the successful Technical Support Supervisor:
- Salary : £20,000 - £25,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays +1 day off for your birthday
- Company Pension
After 6 month probation:
- Private medical + travel insurance
- Life assurance and income protection cover
- Company bonus
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday
As the Technical Support Advisor, you will have the following skills:
- Previous experience in a customer focused role.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Basic networking experience, TCP/IP, DNS and router configuration experience.
- A valid UK Driving Licence
- Able to speak either German or Dutch
The role for a Technical Support Advisor:
- As a Technical support Advisor, you will be responsible for providing customer support via telephone and email in the Benelux area.
If you are currently a Technical Support Advisor or want to find out more then please send your CV ASAP.
This is a PART TIME PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK position! If you are looking for a role where your hard work will be appreciated, and you will be working within a supportive team within an International Company who are going from strength to strength then please read on!......
My client is looking to appoint a part time (25 hours) Purchase Ledger Clerk, who will play a key role within their finance team. This Family business has continued to growth year on year, their employees are proud to be part of such a great organisation and have a huge amount of job satisfaction.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk your duties include:
- Preparing and entering supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding is captured.
- Supplier statement reconciliations and query resolution by telephone, letter, fax or email.
- Making payments to suppliers and other payments as they occur by due date.
- Maintenance of the aged creditor reports
- Maintenance of the unapproved aging report, escalating overdue items where applicable
- Help with administration duties, such as photocopying
I would like to speak with you if you have the following:
- Previous experience as a Purchase Ledger Clerk is essential
- Experience with Pegasus Opera preferable
- Confident user of excel, and all Microsoft applications
- Good communication skills
- And a real team player
Benefits for the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- 30 days holiday pro-rata
- Working for an International Organisation who are going from strength to strength
- Working with a very supportive team
To find out more about this super opportunity, please contact Louise Frost at Probe Business Services
Are you CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified, looking to step up to a Finance Manager role? Looking to develop within a thriving organisation? With experience within the Manufacturing Sector? Then get in touch!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager or someone who is doing the role without the title. This position offers an excellent salary, great benefits package incl 33 days holiday, Private healthcare and potential to develop within the business.
As the Finance Manager, you will be working for a leading Manufacturing organisation with more than 60 years’ experience and a flagship within their industry.
As the Finance Manager, your role will be very hands on, duties will include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Support MD with budget management and reforecasting
- Prepare a monthly report on business performance for the Business Area Controller
- Develop, deliver and maintain robust accounting systems & processes to ensure the integrity of day to day accounting
- Preparation of annual accounts including reconciliation and year end entries, working to tight deadlines and supporting external auditor
- Managing monthly cash flow
- Producing and reconciling VAT statement
- Support senior management by identifying key issues and suggesting solutions
- People management of a small Finance team
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Finance Manager or the experience without the title but ready for that “step-up”
- Experience withing the MANUFACTURING sector is essential
- Happy to take on a very much a “Hands on” role
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified, Part qualified would be considered
- Strong organisational skills and passion for meeting deadlines
- IT literate
- Have an analytical mind set
- Strong communicator with the ability to present at a senior level
- Advanced Excel skills and good systems knowledge (Navision preferable)
- Team Management experience preferable but not essential
Benefits for the Finance Manager:
- Excellent Salary
- 33 days holiday
- Standard Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Death in service insurance
To apply or to find out more information about this position, please contact me.
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst. This position offers an excellent salary along with an outstanding benefits package, once permanent, including 33 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension Scheme, Discount on products and super training opportunities! You will be working with a professional and supportive team.
The successful candidate will become the Financial Analyst for a Global Design and Manufacturing organisation, a genuine leader in their field, providing a bespoke product and outstanding service. Their staff are proud to be part of such an organisation, which makes it a great place to work!
As the Financial Analyst Your duties will include:
- Project costing and financial control
- Month end reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support month end process and accruals
- upport R&D tax credit claim
- Support annual audit
- Sales invoicing and credit control
- Implementation of process improvement
- Group Reports
- Business partner to internal management teams
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Financial Analyst is essential
- Part Qualified ACMA / ACCA
- Knowledge of SAP would be very advantageous
- Strong Excel Skills
- Proficiency with standard office tools: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint etc
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- A team player with the ability to also work alone unsupervised
- Self Motivated
- Strong analytical skills
Benefits for the Financial Analyst:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Product Discounts
- Training Opportunities
- Modern working environment and flexible working practices
We are seeking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join my clients’ plant maintenance team. This role offers a good basic salary plus On Call Allowance, No Nights, plus 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) Plus a choice of Pension Scheme, and more!
As the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive tasks throughout the plant, repair and service of machine tools and plant. Working with a PM and TPM Activities. You must have Maintenance experience of Electrical Control Systems.
Benefits package for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- On Call Allowance
- A choice of Pension Scheme
- NO NIGHTS!!!
- And More!
The Successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will ideally:
- Be multi skilled in both Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
- Ideally apprentice trained
- 17th Edition
- Have proven experience on various CNC’s Preferably Heller, Okuma Eurotek or Siemens
- Skilled in Electrical / electronic Fault Finding of PLC’s / CNC’s
- Strong knowledge of Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact Louise Frost.