My client is a successful Electronics company based in the Coventry area. This company are constantly developing new and innovative consumer goods. Their expansion has created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Support Lead to join their friendly team.
- The successful Technical Support Lead will be expected to continue to build on product knowledge and provide excellent customer service via phone, email and live chat. You will be liaising with various departments to record products faults, returns and collate data. You will be working as part of a team and must possess excellent interpersonal skills in order to train other members of the team.
As the Technical Support Lead you will have the following skills:
- Must have a full, clean driving licence
- Must be computer literate (Basic Networking, DNS, Router configuration – software and hardware, DHCP)
- Have experience in a customer support role using phone, email and live chat.
- Be eager to learn and develop their skills and knowledge.
- Experience in electronics or other technical position will be beneficial.
My client is offering an attractive salary and benefits package to the successful Technical Support Lead:
- Salary : £25-3000
- 25 days holiday + 8 Statutory days +1 day off for your birthday
- Company Pension
- Company Bonus
- After 6 month probation:
- Private medical + travel insurance
- Life assurance and income protection cover
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday
If you are interested in this role or want to find out more please send your CV ASAP.