We are seeking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join my clients’ plant maintenance team. This role offers a good basic salary plus On Call Allowance, No Nights, plus 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) Plus a choice of Pension Scheme, and more!
As the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive tasks throughout the plant, repair and service of machine tools and plant. Working with a PM and TPM Activities. You must have Maintenance experience of Electrical Control Systems.
Benefits package for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- On Call Allowance
- A choice of Pension Scheme
- NO NIGHTS!!!
- And More!
The Successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will ideally:
- Be multi skilled in both Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
- Ideally apprentice trained
- 17th Edition
- Have proven experience on various CNC’s Preferably Heller, Okuma Eurotek or Siemens
- Skilled in Electrical / electronic Fault Finding of PLC’s / CNC’s
- Strong knowledge of Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact Louise Frost.
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer to be based around the South West Bristol area to support clients in that location due to expansion. Reporting to the Service Manager the role will include extensive UK travel where nights away will be required. Along with a competitive salary between £30,000-£40,000, the client offers a company car, private healthcare (for partner and independents), pension, quarterly bonus based on sales and life assurance.
Duties for the role of Service Engineer:
- Breakdown repairs at site visits.
- Machine Maintenance and Servicing
- Installation of the range of machinery
- Diagnostic Fault Finding
- Customer telephone support.
Requirements for the role of Service Engineer:
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Work with both hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience of control systems, for example Fanuc.
- Previous experience with CNC machinery is essential
The role of Service Engineer would be ideal for a candidate based around Bristol and Bath.
Due to structured growth we are seeking to recruit a Day Shift Reliability & Lubrication Engineer to join our team of reliability professionals in South Wales.
In return for your maintenance, lubrication & reliability engineering skills and experience, we offer a negotiable starting salary in the region of £27K, plus company pension & genuine industry accredited training and a real career path, as part of our growing business which offers you the opportunity to join an organisation that plays a vital role in keeping key industry sectors in operation.
Duties of a Maintenance Reliability & Lubrication Engineer
As a Reliability Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to manage critical lubrication stocks, undertake lubrication and condition monitoring activities such as vibration analysis, thermography and oil analysis on site, which will focus on the use of data collection equipment to identify issues such as machine imbalance, misalignment and poor lubrication.
Requirements of a Maintenance Reliability & Lubrication Engineer
Ideally you will have gained your maintenance experience of supporting plant within a production, manufacturing or process environment as a mechanically biased maintenance engineer and ideally have a passion for reliability centered maintenance.
Ideally you will be apprentice trained, however must be qualified to a City & Guilds / NVQ standard Mechanically.
This is a great opportunity to move your maintenance career into the world of reliability centered maintenance where you will be given the opportunity to acquire a realm of reliability focused training and accreditation.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Reliability Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
Are you looking for a Service Engineer role with a difference? Are you able to give the highest level of service possible? Are you looking for a challenging role where no two days are the same in a role where 70% of your work will involve international travel? Looking to develop within a thriving organisation? Then this could be the role for you!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer. This position offers an excellent salary, great benefits package incl 28 days holiday, Contributory pension scheme and the potential to learn and develop within the business.
As the Service Engineer, you will be working in a fast paced and rapidly growing customer support organization with an outstanding reputation and a global leader.
As the Service Engineer, your duties will include:
- Focusing on Customer Service & Support and include installation/commissioning and upgrades of capital equipment at customers' premises, as well as warranty support.
- Your territory will be Global; therefore, worldwide travel is essential.
- You will be located in the UK Head office (Bedford) as part of a team providing 24/7 technical support
- You will be required to travel to customers' sites to lead Installation and upgrade projects
- Also, to carry out service & inspection work in line with on-going service schedules.
- While at site, you will be required to co-ordinate installation resources, liaise with the customer to resolve any problems, ensuring a successful conclusion to the relevant installation / project.
- You will also be responsible for increasing the customer service activity ensuring relevant and timely reports are submitted as required
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Service Engineer within the Flexible Packaging, Digital Printing, Narrow Web/Tag & Label Finishing Equipment, or Specialty Printing sectors would be advantageous
- Experience in the maintenance and operation of slitting & rewinding equipment would be an advantage.
- An understanding of basic mechanical and/or electrical engineering principles and previous maintenance or a service engineering background.
- Strong background in a field-based customer support role.
- A basic experience of working within remote diagnostic, technical support solutions in a customer support environment is desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good level of multi-skilling (electrics, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, etc...).
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a high level in English is essential and other languages would be a great attribute.
Benefits for the Service Engineer:
- Excellent Salary and OTE
- 28 days holiday incl Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme up to 5%
- Mobile Phone
- Workwear provided
- International Travel
My client is a successful Electronics company based in the Coventry area. This company are constantly developing new and innovative consumer goods. They currently have an opportunity for a Technical Support Advisor to join their friendly team. They are willing to provide some training for the successful candidate.
My client is offering an attractive salary and benefits package to the successful Technical Support Supervisor:
- Salary : £20,000 - £25,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays +1 day off for your birthday
- Company Pension
After 6 month probation:
- Private medical + travel insurance
- Life assurance and income protection cover
- Company bonus
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday
As the Technical Support Advisor, you will have the following skills:
- Previous experience in a customer focused role.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Basic networking experience, TCP/IP, DNS and router configuration experience.
- A valid UK Driving Licence
- Able to speak either German or Dutch
The role for a Technical Support Advisor:
- As a Technical support Advisor, you will be responsible for providing customer support via telephone and email in the Benelux area.
If you are currently a Technical Support Advisor or want to find out more then please send your CV ASAP.