An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Human Resources Manager.
This is a busy manufacturing organisation, very friendly with plenty of scope and stability availably, due mainly to the uniqueness of their products and service.
As the Human Resources Manager, you will be given the responsibility for creating the right people culture, infrastructure and processes in order to take the business forward.
This role is commutable from Crewe, Chester, Warrington, Macclesfield, Congleton, Wrexham, Stoke on Trent, Shrewsbury and Stockport
Benefits for Human Resources Manager
- Very friendly, busy organisation
- Superb long-term prospects
- Work - place Pension
- Good holidays
- Free parking
DUTIES of HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER:
- Creating the right people culture
- Working with the Group HR, MD and Managers to build a strong, people culture
- Working with the management team to create the right team structures to deliver business strategy and priorities
- Day to day transactional duties of the HR function covering employee life-cycle
- Prepare reports
- Oversee recruitment and the on-boarding process
- Assess training needs and put in place personal development training
- Working with Managers to manage performance issues
- Put in place Exit interview process
- Work with Finance to run monthly payroll
REQUIREMENTS of HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER:
- Experience HR Practitioner
- Experience of working within a HR stand-alone operational role
- Chartered MCIPD qualification to Level 5
- Good knowledge of current HR legislation
- Good commercial acumen
- The ability to guide, coach and motivate Managers
- Previous experience of developing a wide range of activities in HR including recruitment and succession planning, learning and development, Performance management and Employee engagement
- A “can do” approach
This would suit someone who is committed and thrives in a fun culture, where you enjoy coming into work
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Technical Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
IT SERVICE ENGINEER
A role has become available for an IT Service Engineer and this is an exceptional opportunity, if you are an IT Service Engineer, who is looking to expand your knowledge and experience.
This role is within a large multi-site International organisation, supplying into a broad range of different industry sectors, such as aerospace and automotive.
This role is not managing people, but it would be managing the helpdesk. And if you were looking for a role that can offer development and move to a more responsible role this would be it.
The Helpdesk is the first / second line solution for all hardware. Software and user queries. This role reports directly into the IT Manager
Commutable from Alvechurch, Droitwich, Worcester, Kidderminster, Ledbury, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Evesham and Solihull
BENEFITS OF IT SERVICE ENGINEER
- Day’s role
- Early finish Fridays
- Currently, enjoying huge investment
- Support provided for additional Qualifications
- Very positive, friendly and inclusive working environment
- Life Assurance
- Work-place Pension
- Generous holidays
- Outstanding prospects
DUTIES OF IT SERVICE ENGINEER
- Provide helpdesk service to all users, using an established ticking system
- Providing solutions are delivered through technical solutions, hardware procurement and training
- Supporting local active directory services
- Deliver updates and identification of areas for improvement
- Support users with education and guidance
- Active directory support and maintenance
- Assist with the roll-out of the Security framework
- Minimise helpdesk resolution times
- Building strong relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers
REQUIREMENTS OF IT SERVICE ENGINEER
- You will have relevant experience in helpdesk function looking after full user-lifecycle processes
- Ideally, a relevant qualification in a related field, however equivalent experience is readily considered instead
- Knowledge of cybersecurity best practice
- Strong knowledge of IT Technical support
- This would a proactive individual who stives for improvements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products
- Ambitious and keen to progress
- A natural relationship builder
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking to advance their careers as a Sales Administrator. As the Sales Administrator your primary role will be to assist the Sales Manager & support the external sales team.
- Starting Salary - £20,000 - £22,000 - DOE
- Bonus Scheme
- Extra days holiday added each year
- Private Medical Insurance
- Onsite Parking
The successful candidate MUST have previous experience as a Sales Administrator or have previously worked in a customer service type role before.
Sales Administrator Duties:
- Taking and following up orders
- Handling enquiries from UK & Overseas customers
- Preparing & sending accurate quotations and following up where applicable
- Liaising with Subcontractors
- Building and maintaining customer relations
Sales Administrator Requirements:
- A knowledge of international tariffs and trading regulations would be an advantage
- Some knowledge of CRM (Customer Relation Management) System would be an advantage
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to achieve targets
This is an exciting role and suitable for someone who has previously worked as a Sales Administrator, Sales Coordinator, Sales Support, Office Coordinator, Customer Service Assistant, Internal Sales
This role Sales Administrator is commutable from: Birmingham, Smethwick, Oldbury, Rowley Regis, Dudley, Harborne, Walsall, Handsworth & Halesowen
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
We are working with an organisation that provides technology and state-of-the-art products to the Building Services industry, who are now seeing a fast return to pre-pandemic levels of orders and business for their products from their European customer base.
Supporting the Project and Delivery TEAMS and the organisations global manufacturing facilities a Procurement Administrator is required to assist in coordinating various aspects of the procurement process for factored products and consumables.
Procurement Administrator salary package
- £24,000 - £25,000
- 34 Days Holidays (Inc Bank Holidays)
- Flexible Working including Remote Working
Procurement Administrator Duties:
- Raising purchase orders against ERP system driven demand.
- Sourcing and purchasing of consumable items based on departmental demands.
- Liaison with vendors to obtain and process orders acknowledgements.
- Resolution of vendor invoice queries by challenging discrepancies and negotiating an outcome.
- Analysis and resolution of problem consignments shipped via domestic and international couriers (late, lost etc)
- Analysis of shipping spend patterns and identification of potential saving opportunities
Requirements for a Procurement Administrator
- A formal qualification in a Business / Logistics or Manufacturing or similar subject.
- Have a good proven working knowledge of ERP and Ordering Software Systems (18 months+)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of 18 months experience of working in a Logistics, Supply Chain or Purchasing environment.
- Excellent Administration skills (IT / MS Office)
- A good understanding of the Building Services industry sectors (Desired)
This position would be a great opportunity for a junior purchasing or supply chain individual who is looking for career progression and personal development.
We are currently recruiting for a international organisation based in Manchester in their search for CNC Turner to join their already established team.
This role is commutable from the following locations: Stretford / Sale / Stockport / Salford / Manchester
Benefits on offer to the CNC Turner
- Salary: £31,000
- Great Pension
- 25+8days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Health care
- Company Bonus
- Working Double Days Role / Morning & Afternoons
Ideally the CNC Turner will have the following:
- Previous experience within a Similar role
- Experience with 3,4 & 5 AXIS vertical machining
- Knowledge of operating CMM Machines
- Practical experience of manufacturing techniques
- Previous experience in Operating a CNC / CMM Machines
- Checking of drawing where required when using CMM Machines
- Ideally we are looking for this individual to hold previous experience with CNC machinery and CMM.
- Time Served Engineer
- Holding a formal qualification in Engineering
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994
Exciting opportunity to join a specialist manufacturing organisation based in Greater Manchester, An opportunity for a Mechanical biased maintenance engineer to join an already established maintenance team and an organisation that continues to Grow.
The Maintenance engineer position is commutable from: Warrington / St Helen / Preston / Wigan
Benefits the Maintenance engineer will receive:
- 8% Pension scheme
- 32 days holiday
- Secured cark parking
- Early finish on Friday
Shift the maintenance engineer will be required to work: Double Days – Mornings and Afternoons – Early finishes on Friday
Ideally the maintenance engineer will have the following:
- We are looking for a Mechanical biased maintenance engineer. Holding a Minimum of 5 years within Engineering.
- Must hold experience with CNC Control systems, ideally FANUC / Siemens / YASNAC
- Experienced with both Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Understanding of technical manuals and Engineering Drawings
- Able to Utilise and update CMM’s
- Previous experience within Machine shop Environment
- Apprentice trained holding a City & Guilds /ONC/HNC/HND in mechanical engineering
- This position will also require you to work within confined spaces, on occasions the position can be demanding so we are looking for a Driven individual who is able to work Quickly and under pressure and can meet deadline.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
New exciting opportunity to join a Global Manufacturing organisation based in Greater Manchester Area. This is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an already established maintenance team.
The Maintenance Engineers position is commutable from: Warrington / Skelmersdale / Bolton / Wigan
Benefits the Maintenance Engineer will receive:
- Salary: £43,000 - £49,000 DOE
- Great training and progression opportunities
- Company Pension
- Secured on site Parking
- Plenty of Paid Overtime
Shift the maintenance engineer will be required to work: Shift Pattern 4 on 4 off - 2 x 12 hr days & 2 x 12hr nights, 5 * 18-day breaks fixed
The maintenance engineer will be responsible and hold the following experience:
- Maintain and install all mechanical plant & machinery in line with company requirements.
- React quickly, diagnose & repair any mechanical related problems on the plant or equipment.
- Carry out our planned preventative maintenance schedule on the full range of equipment within the site .
- Ensure that all plant and machinery is kept in a good, safe working & clean condition.
- Complete all relevant paperwork associated with the task being performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Carry out daily inspections as requested related to safety, air, steam and water leaks and complete repairs as necessary.
- Report any problems regarding equipment and machinery immediately to the Engineering Team Leader.
- Ensure that you are aware of the Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures and that you always adhere to them.
- Complete Maintenance work orders, use of a CMMS system, Agility or similar
- Experience with pneumatic & hydraulic equipment & systems
- Knowledge of high-pressure steam boilers and systems
- Welding skills such as MMA, TIG, MIG
- General workshop skills, tools, lathe, milling etc.
- Able to read schematic drawings
- Some multi-skilling would be advantageous
- Ideally you will be Apprentice trained holding a HNC / City & guilds Level 3 in Mechanical engineering.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994