MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - ELECTRICALLY BIASED
INDUSTRY: HEAVY INDUSTRY
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased to join a leading organisation within the Cheshire location.
Benefits for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Salary : £35,000
- Life Assurance
- 25 + 8 Days Holiday
- Shift: Days Only - Monday to Friday
Requirements of a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Ideally, we are looking for this individual to hold experience with:
- Siemens Drives / PLCs
- Understanding of schematics
- Motor testing
- Variable machine drives
- New installations (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Pneumatics / Hydraulics
- Mechanical / electrical breakdowns
- Fault finding
- Previous experience within a Multi-Skilled role / Electrically Biased
- Ideally holding proven experience within a heavy environment.
- Apprentice trained holding a formal qualification / Electrical / mechanical
- 17th Edition Regs
If these details of this Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer look of interest to you and you hold the experience required, please send your CV ASAP.