This business is a UK leading manufacturer in their field, who are continually progressing.
They are looking for an experienced Construction Manager, essentially, who has steel framed buildings / steel framing construction management experience.
Although there will be an element of site visits, this is not a Site Manager role.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Oversee selection of all subcontractors working on bases and foundations. Manage all subcontractors work schedules/costs and ensure that they have the necessary paperwork
- Control, supervise and manage the end-to-end process from bases through to erection
- Report back to the Drawing Team any errors identified on site visits, base installation or erection
- Track and control the construction schedules for bases and erections and associated costs to achieve completion of projects in the most cost-effective manner and order all concrete for bases team and all plant for erecting teams
- Conduct site visits to accurately measure and quote for customers
- Support the Sales Team with complex quotes using extensive knowledge and the Drawing Team with complex detailing using extensive knowledge
- Ensure all building are erected to the highest standard by carrying out regular reviews of erectors work and checking we deliver exceptional quality, ensuring all customer complaints are managed effectively and escalated internally where required
Essential Skills Required
- Minimum of ten years’ experience, which must include experience within steel framing / steel framed buildings
- Good oral and written communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage people, planning, prioritisation, organisation and administration
- Computer literate
- Problem solving and ability to manage conflict
- Self-motivated and driven
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Generous holiday allowance
- Casual dress code
- Very social office environment
- Located next to a Train Station – good bus connections also
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
Commutable From: Wrexham, Chester, Oswestry, Stafford, Northwich, Stoke on Trent, Market Drayton
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation have an URGENT requirement for an INJECTION MOULD SETTER.
They are a multi-site operation, with facilities world -wide. The opportunities available, would be second to none, with plenty of development offered for the right person.
This is a busy facility, and there are plenty of orders stacking up.
- £34,000 (pro rata)
- Shift Premium
- Paid Overtime
- 6 Month Contract
- Provide support and process improvement
- Conduct mould changes
- Set up moulding processes
- Identification for areas of improvement within tool changes
- Conduct first – off
- Tool change reduction through SMED
- Cycle time improvement / general scrap reduction
- This role is over a 3-shift pattern – Monday to Friday
- Ideally, you will be Apprentice trained
- Strong knowledge of plastic injection mould machines
- If you have gained your experience within a high volume, complex manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Knowledge of SMED and 5S
- Happy to work 3 shifts
- Would suit someone who is looking for an opportunity where there are genuine career prospects
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team. This is a superb opportunity that, for the right person, can offer fantastic potential for greater chances within the organisation.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a well- established manufacturing business, who with increased production, now have a requirement for a Material Planner.
In this role you will be responsible for controlling a supplier portfolio to ensure that materials are delivered on time in full managing all data and communication between the plant and Supplier
- Immediate Start Available
- Permanent Role
- £30,000 - £35,00
- Busy, stable Manufacturing business with good future products
- Using MRP / SAP to ensure optimised material requirements planning is achieved.
- Maintain and issue supplier Schedules
- Control of supplier requirements and ensuring that ordering and delivery is in line with supplier lead times and payment terms.
- Working with Production to understand exceptional material requirements translating into material delivery plans.
- Liaise with MP&L Logistics Analyst regarding material requirements and timed changes to minimise scrap and obsolescence costs.
- Control of delivery notes.
- Control of Supplier packaging levels and regular reporting of stock levels and damage container control to minimise financial impact.
- Provide comprehensive efficient logistics support to all areas of the business
- Work with projects and purchasing to support change control and new product introduction.
- Liaise with the third party and Supplier transport companies
- Control of SAP master data for allocated portfolio to ensure stock optimization delivery of Supplier requirements and business objectives.
- Strong IT skills
- MRP skills, preferably SAP
- Excellent experience of Material Planning from within a fast- paced manufacturing background would be beneficial
- Superb analytical skills
- Essential – outstanding communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s most exciting manufacturing firms in the region, with great development opportunities and support and training available.
We are working on behalf of a technology-focused company, specializing in control system design, install and commissioning & they have been supporting end users and mechanical system integrators for several years and over this time have become a specialist in automated systems.
They are now looking to strengthen and reinforce the team, with a Junior Electrical Design Engineer, ideally suited to someone looking for the next challenge in their career. The right candidate will take ownership of the electrical design for the ongoing development of new and existing systems.
On a day to day basis, perform electrical design activities associated with the delivery of projects, to end users and partners, from project launch to handover on site.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Interpret design input information to produce electrical control panel/ system designs based on the current ISO, EN, and BS standards
- Production of all associated documentation including, but not limited to, design calculations, design/safety specifications, operation and maintenance manuals, installation designs and drawing.
- Design & production of electrical layouts & schematic drawings using appropriate CAD tools
- Ongoing management of Bill of Materials to support project and spares procurement
- Preparation and ongoing management of manufacturing documentation and technical files and participate in design reviews, new project meetings and customer-facing meetings, providing technical support to other departments, as required
- Operate in accordance to the company’s ISO 9001 policy
This is a rewarding position, offering the successful candidate an opportunity to be part of a highly professional team looking to innovate and drive performance.
The successful candidate will have / be:
- Ideally educated to Degree level, or a minimum of HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering
- Prior experience working in a similar role, including electrical design and commissioning would be highly advantageous
- Familiar with 415v motor drive systems, soft starts, and inverter drives and familiar with 24v DC motor drive systems would be useful
- Previous use of AutoCAD (EPLAN would be very useful)
- Working knowledge of relevant standards governing the controls automation industry
Hours and Benefits:
- £23,000 - £33,000 dependant on experience
- Flexi time working, 37.5 hours per week
- Health insurance
- Employer pension contribution
- Performance based bonus
Commutable From: Burton Upon Trent, Loughborough, Nottingham, Mansfield, Chesterfield