This is an excellent opportunity either for an Ecommerce manager from a Manufacturing or Motor sport background.
- Starting Salary - £30,000 + Uncapped Commission
- Free on-site parking
- Holiday home in Spain for staff to use for free
- International travel involved
This position is perfect for someone who has worked as an Ecommerce manager for a number of years. The role will involve selling to the Automotive sector and liaising with buyers across Europe. As Ecommerce manager your role will involve maintaining the website, monitoring web analytics and internal data sources. The company also has sites in the UK along with Paris and Milan.
- Minimum of 1 year’s ecommerce trading experience with a multichannel retailer
- Knowledge of web analytical tools
- Working with large volume of data and with great attention to detail
- A decent knowledge SEO/PPC, ideally experience with managing third parties
- Engineering qualifications and a background in a Motorsport is desirable but not essential
- Experience with social media networking, video marketing and blogging would be advantageous
- Comfortable with handling orders for sales to customers in Europe
- Previous experience working in Industrial Sales
- A history developing business with new and existing customers
If you are looking to advance your career as an Ecommerce manager and don’t mind some travel abroad, then this is the role for you.
This is an exciting role and ideally suitable for someone with previous experience as an Ecommerce Manager, Ecommerce Administrator, Ecommerce Coordinator, Ecommerce Merchant or an Ecommerce Specialist.
This role is commutable from: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Aylesbury, Northampton, Luton, Bicester, Leighton Buzzard
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994