A fantastic opportunity has arisen an experienced Project Engineer to join a global organisation who specialise in increasing the longevity and durability of components and tools by utilising advanced chemical engineering processes. This company counts F1 teams and global aerospace manufacturers as clients.
If you have experience in a Project Engineering position and have an interest in chemistry or physics and want to join an organisation with excellent training and plenty progression opportunities then read on.
Based in Milton Keynes, the Project Engineer is responsible for a variety of tasks – here is a snapshot of what this role entails:
- Engaging with customers to understand their requirement from a technical perspective
- Translating this to the various design and operational teams internally
- Quoting and pricing works
- Assisting in the design of processes for applying longevity-giving materials to surfaces
- Providing feedback to the client on progress/any challenges
- Keeping all internal stakeholders in the loop with progress
- Project management of the project from customer engagement, through inception and design until finally handing over to operations for full scale production
Within this Project Engineer role you will deal with lots of different challenges, and no two days will be the same. You will work on projects from Formula 1 to aerospace, from defence to nuclear and everything in between.
What’s in it for you?
- World class training with a global industry leader
- Exposure to varied projects in a highly technical, engineering environment
- A salary of £25,000-£30,000
- A quarterly bonus
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays, so 33 days in total)
- BUPA healthcare (after probation)
- Critical illness cover
- Genuine progression opportunities with potential to change function/business unit
This Project Engineer role is commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, Aylesbury, Northampton, Leighton Buzzard, Buckingham, Bicester, Banbury
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Design, R&D & Projects Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994