This Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with Electrical Bias will be covering 12-hour shifts Monday to Thursday – All of your weekends off!! It offers an excellent salary and great Benefits Package incl excellent holiday entitlement, Pension, Potential Career Development, and Canteen.
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be working for a real leader in their field – working for an incredibly stable organisation known for its outstanding quality product / service.
Benefits for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Excellent Salary
- 33 days holiday incl Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Potential Career Development
- Free Parking
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintenance, Repair and Service of all mechanical and electrical equipment within the factory
- You will be assisting with the installation of new electrical and mechanical systems and equipment
- You will carry out breakdown maintenance and fault diagnosis on all equipment on site
- Carry out PM works on all equipment incl; Despatch equipment, production process equipment and electrical systems incl electrical cabling and wiring to control equipment.
- General – Repair and replacement of lighting installations, power distribution equipment and electrical control equipment
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias
- You must have previous experience in the Packaging or Food sectors
- Flexible approach – with a strong team spirit
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Attention to detail
To be considered for this position you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will hold a relevant Electrical Engineering Qualification such as City and Guilds or NVQ level 3.
I would be keen to speak with Maintenance Engineers, Technicians, or Maintenance Electricians who have experience supporting plant machinery within either Packaging or food production settings.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a organisation who has been established for over 50 years, They are a leading organisation based within the North West. They are currently looking for a Maintenance electrician who holds previous experience within a Blow moulding / Plastics Environment.
The right Maintenance Electrician will hold:
- Ideally the individual will hold relevant experience within a Plastics / Blow moulding environment
- Previous experience within a Maintenance Electrician role
- To hold abilities with Siemens and Mitsubishi PLC’s - Fault finding abilities
- To have worked with both Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- AC / DC Motors / Drives experience
- The individual has to be flexible as there is a call out every other weekend
- Looking for a highly motivated, Driven individual
- 17th / 18th Edition
- HNC Qualified – Electrical Engineering
- Previous Experience within Blow moulding / Plastics is Essential to this role.
- Apprentice trained
- Days, Monday to Fridays
- 34 Days Holidays
- Christmas Shutdown
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance Recruitment Specialists since 1994
We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson to support our plant maintenance and reliability team at our operation within the London region.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson
As a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson you will be solely responsible for running the Engineering Stores which contain over 15,000 various engineering consumables and electrical / mechanical components that are used by the Maintenance Team on a daily basis.
The stores system at present is going through the process of being automated, therefore if you have experience of working CMMS software such as SAP, Shires or Maximo you will feel at home.
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson
To be successful in your application you must: -
- Have previous experience running a Stores Department within an Engineering, Manufacturing or Production Environment.
- Have experience of working with Computerised Stores Systems.
- Have experience of performing and logging Stock Audits
- Must be Pc literate.
In return for your skills and experience the company offer a negotiable salary in the region of £28,000 - £30,000 excellent holiday entitlement and company pension.
This role is commutable from Buckhurst, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Woodford & Wood Green
If you have hesitated about moving over the past few months, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation that won’t be affected by any potential fallout from the current economic climate.
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance Recruitment Specialists since 1994
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer on behalf of a Precision Engineering company. This is a multi-skilled role that will include Maintenance on machinery and facilities both Electrical and Mechanical.
This is a day’s role with a salary of £35,000 depending on experience, 25 days holiday and free parking on site.
Along with an NVQ Level 3/ ONC/ City & Guilds the ideal candidate/ Maintenance Engineer must have previous experience with Electrical equipment including PLC controls and CNC machinery is desirable.
The Maintenance Engineer role will include the following:
- Provide preventive maintenance on all machinery and equipment to ensure effective running
- Review TPM schedules to ensure operatives complete in a timely manner and inform Team Leaders of deficiencies
- Report back to the Maintenance Supervisor & Manager on concerns regarding the operational status of machinery
- Ensure, through regular checks; the power, lighting, LEV and water systems are maintained.
We are keen to talk to Maintenance Electricians and Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers, and candidates who can commute to the Nottingham area
Probe Technical Recruitment, Celebrating 26 Years of Maintenance Engineering Recruitment Excellence
One of the country’s premier agricultural equipment dealerships is on the look out for an Area Sales Manager to drive sales in the Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire area.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for the sale of new and used agricultural capital equipment, from tractors to combines, direct to farmers across the territory.
In return the company will offer the Area Sales Manager a highly competitive basic salary of up to £35,000 with a very attractive commission scheme. The top performers in this company are earning £65,000. Company Car, Phone, iPad, Laptop & training.
This dealership sells a wide range of premium equipment produced by some of the most well-known agricultural equipment manufacturers.
Despite most of the business world experiencing a rather turbulent 2020, this company has seen sales and profits grow this year and are recruiting from a position of strength.
A fantastic training programme is also on offer to ensure the salesforce is well equipped to sell and demonstrate the entire product portfolio.
- Selling the entire portfolio of both new and used agricultural capital equipment – tractors, harvesters, balers, telehandlers etc.
- Building and maintaining pipeline of opportunities within defined region
- Meeting and exceeding defined revenue targets and KPI’s
- Carrying out product demonstrations to customers
- Attending trade shows
- Ideally the Area Sales Manager will have some experience within both sales and the agricultural industry but applicants outside this may be considered
- Excellent commercial aptitude
- Willingness to succeed
- Strong work ethic
This role is commutable from Oxford, Aylsbury, Luton, Leigton Buzzard, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Dunstable, Luton, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Slough, Chesham & Berkhamstead.
Probe Technical Recruitment, Celebrating 26 Years of Sales Engineering Recruitment Excellence
Based in the Milton Keynes area, we are working with a Blue -Chip manufacturing organisation, who are now looking for an Analysis Engineer for an initial 20-week contract, with an immediate start.
- 20 Week Contract
- Working within a small team, your focus will be developing and improving electrical performance of battery pack
- To make adjustments to existing models
- Provide strong design direction to improve components / systems
- Breakdown mechanical and thermal requirements into analytical tasks
- You will be using multi-physic optimisation tools
- You will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of engineering fundamentals (dynamics, mechanics, and thermodynamics)
- Design experience and the ability to make adjustments to existing models
- To have the ability to breakdown mechanical and thermal requirements into analytical tasks
- Experience in interpreting and correlating to empirical data (time-based accelerometer data, frequency response plots, thermocouple data)
- Skilled in Ansys Workbench tools in both structural and thermal analysis (transient structural, Harmonic response, random vibration etc)
- Good knowledge of Explicit Dynamics for crash and drop analysis
- Excellent reporting skills
This is an excellent opportunity, with a world leading business, for a proven Analysis Engineer, supporting on a battery pack project, for 20 weeks.
This applied science position conducts numerical computations via third party and in-house tools to determine structural performance of components and systems. Evaluates software and methods and provides improvement recommendations. The results from the computer models are used to determine the validity of the design to meet the customer requirements. Design recommendations are then provided as needed.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to present the analysis results to a wide audience
- Experienced in using multi-physics optimization tools
- Previous experience in thermal / mechanical analysis
- Prior Senior or Lead Engineer equivalent work experience in a relevant discipline area is required with a demonstrated track record of technical problem solving and quality decision making.
- Preferred candidates would have a mix of experience using MS Office tools, Matlab, Python, APDLANSYS, FORTRAN or C programming, Windows/Linux operating systems, and desktop/remote high-performance computing hardware systems.
- Good background and understanding in engineering fundamentals (dynamics, mechanics and thermodynamics)
- Design experience, able to make adjustments to existing models and provide sound design direction to improve components/systems ability to meet requirements
- Able to break down mechanical and thermal requirements into analytical tasks and pass-fail criteria to assess designs
- Experienced in interpreting and correlating to empirical data (time-based accelerometer data, Frequency response plots, thermocouple data... etc.)
- Skilled in Ansys Workbench tools in both structural and thermal analysis essential (transient structural, Harmonic response, random vibration etc.)
- Skilled in Explicit Dynamics for crash and drop analysis (LS Dyna, Ansys Explicit Dynamics) and experienced in using multi-physics optimization tools
- Good reporting skills, able to portray analysis results to a wide range of audience and effectively providing guidance to key stakeholders. Experienced in scripting and automating repetitive tasks is a bonus
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Obtains input and negotiates with Design, Thermal Sciences, Materials and Product Validation and delivers key structural performance parameters like motion, load, natural frequencies, stress, design margin, life, sound power, etc. to Design and Product Validation.
- Makes decisions in the area of structural design (materials and their processing as well as geometry) that impact structural performance (motion, load, natural frequencies, stress, design margin, life, sound power, etc.) of components and systems Applies and improves computer modelling processes that estimate motion, load, natural frequencies, stress, design margin, life, sound power, etc. and tools such as ANSYS, FE-Safe, GT-Suite, and AVL Excite required to support the processes and enable high quality decision making.
- Provides independent leadership of smaller business impact projects or ownership of complex components, products, systems or services with greater elements of ambiguity over the senior or lead engineer level and with full accountability to the project team.
- Delivers independent execution of established and emerging work processes and systems, while still developing technology or product knowledge. Leads the development and improvement of work processes and systems across a functional discipline area within a business unit site.
- Coordinates and directs work amongst technicians and temporary student employees, assists in the transfer of knowledge to lesser experienced engineers through either indirect (scope of influence) or direct management of a small, local group of engineers.
- Provides support and guidance to influence technical direction within a project team and continues to develop proficiency in the competency areas critical to success in the role. Operates as a recognized specialist in a discipline or product area within the immediate team.
Hours and Pay
- £35.00 per hour - Ltd Company
- 40 hours per week
- Contract period – 20 weeks initially
Commutable From: Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Bedford, Northampton, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead