You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - 3 NIGHTS
This Maintenance Electrician is a Nights role but ONLY 3 NIGHTS – Friday to Sunday. It offers an excellent salary and great Benefits Package incl excellent holiday entitlement, Pension, Potential Career Development, and Canteen.
As the Maintenance Electrician, you will be working for a real leader in the FOOD Sector – working for an incredibly stable organisation known for its outstanding quality product / service.
Benefits for the Maintenance Electrician:
- Excellent Salary
- 33 days holiday incl Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Potential Career Development
- Free Parking
- Free Weekends!!!
As the Maintenance Electrician , your duties will include:
- Maintenance, Repair and Service of all mechanical and electrical equipment within the factory
- You will be assisting with the installation of new electrical and mechanical systems and equipment
- You will carry out breakdown maintenance and fault diagnosis on all equipment on site
- Carry out PM works on all equipment incl; Despatch equipment, production process equipment and electrical systems incl electrical cabling and wiring to control equipment.
- General – Repair and replacement of lighting installations, power distribution equipment and electrical control equipment
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias
- You must have previous experience in the Food industry - ESSENTIAL
- Flexible approach – with a strong team spirit
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Attention to detail
To be considered for this position you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will hold a relevant Electrical Engineering Qualification such as City and Guilds or NVQ level 3.
I would be keen to speak with Maintenance Engineers, Technicians, or Maintenance Electricians who have experience supporting plant machinery within either food production settings.
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994