Position: Reliability Engineer
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, Holiday, Company Car
Location: Birmingham, Coventry and Oxford
Probe Technical Recruitment is recruiting for a Reliability Engineer to focus on Condition Based Maintenance. Along with a day shift pattern with hours around 8-5 the company offers a pension, holiday, plenty of overtime and a company car. The role will be mobile which is why you are supplied with a car or a van around the Birmingham, Coventry and Oxford areas. Reliability Engineers (CM Engineers) will spend most of their time working on a small set of defined client’s sites, communicating regularly with both group personnel and clients. In addition to this, there will be occasions where other site visits for ad-hoc or covering working will be required.
The purpose of the role is to be an effective part of the company’s service delivery team, by providing a competent standard of rotating and static equipment through various condition monitoring techniques as defined. You should have the ability to lead junior members of staff through technical guidance and be able to carry out specific site management duties as defined by the Team Manager. You will deliver client facing services to various industry sectors and support the regional Team Manager KPI`s.
Duties and Responsibility for Reliability Engineer:
- Ability to collect and analyse condition monitoring data and formulate accurate and concise reports to the client, clearly identifying any potential failure modes and risk of client business impact
- Reporting; first and second pass analysis, Troubleshooting (where qualified/proficient) of CM results ensuring any potential threat to client’s reliability program is identified and reported.
- Ability to assist in creation of CM Databases from implementation through to delivery
- Be aware of the Asset Management Directors business plan
- Deliver specific asset management services to improve client’s equipment availability & reliability as directed by Operations Management teams.
- Ensure effective communication and reporting to line management with regards to operational objectives, achievements and opportunities or risk.
- Co-operate with peers to support future business development. Advise Management of potential new business opportunities.
- Assist in compiling, manage and follow Method Statements, COSHH Assessments, Risk Assessments and SOPs.
Skills and Experience for Reliability Engineer:
- HNC in Maintenance/Engineering discipline (essential)
- Vibration Analysis Level 2
- Thermal 1
- ICML 1
- Basic Pump Performance assessments
- Lubrication Assessment
- Pipework Vibration
- Basic Rotor Dynamics
- Ultrasound level 1
All the above would be beneficial for the position, however these are desirable.