We are a well-established process plant, seeking to recruit a proven Instrumentation Technician to join or day shift E&I team.
In return for your Instrumentation skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £30K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of an Instrumentation Technician
As an Instrumentation Technician, you will be required to calibrate and maintain our wide range of instrumentation equipment that is utilised in the monitoring of pressure, flow, temperature and Ph values.
Requirements of an Instrumentation Technician
- Ideally you will have gained your Instrumentation experience of supporting instruments within a heavy engineering or process environment.
- You must be will be apprentice trained, however and qualified to a City & Guilds Part C / NVQ 3 standard within either pure Instrumentation or E&I disciplines.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, with an early Friday finish, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
This Role is Commutable From: Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Instrumentation & Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
We are a West Midlands based organisation that is a leading player in the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Supervisor.
In return for your Maintenance Supervisor skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary in the region of £40K, Plus Healthcare, Company Pension & 33 Days Holiday.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
You will be required to support the team providing “hands on” support whilst also delegating PM tasks, managing contractors, alongside working with the team in plant breakdown situations.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
The position of Maintenance Supervisor will require you to have a proven track record in supporting maintenance teams within a supervisory capacity. Ideally be apprentice trained but must be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically.
It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as a Maintenance Supervisor where you have championed continuous improvement and supported in plant related CAPEX projects.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Supervisor Recruitment Excellence
We are a well-respected employer and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Engineer, to join our shift maintenance team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £38.5K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineer:
As a proven Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a manufacturing, process or production environment.
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer:
You must hold formal Electrical & Mechanical qualifications to either a City & Guilds Level or NVQ standard and ideally be apprentice trained. The role will require you to have core electrical & mechanical abilities allied to Plc fault finding skills.
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Walsall & Wednesbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Electrical Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
We are a well-respected employer within the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Electrical Maintenance Engineer, to join our DAY SHIFT maintenance team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £30K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
As a proven Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a heavy engineering / manufacturing or a process plant environment.
Requirements of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
You must hold formal Electrical Maintenance Engineering Apprenticeship and ideally be qualified to either a City & Guilds or NVQ standard, with previous experience of supporting plant and equipment within a heavy engineering or process plant environment.
Although the role is days, you must be willing to be flexible in your working hours, should shifts be introduced in the future.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Cradley Heath, Dudley, Smethwick & Wednesbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Electrical Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
We are a well-respected employer within the plastics sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, to join our team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary in the region of £38,000 Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme Company Pension & Stable Working Environment.
Duties of an Maintenance Technician
As a proven Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plastic injection moulding equipment which ideally includes either Battenfeld, Boy, Demag, Engel, Krauss Maffei, Sandretto or Star .
Requirements of an Maintenance Technician
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified Electrically and have some understanding of Plc Controls, must be proficient in supporting injection moulding technology.
The role is commutable from Coleshill, Fradley, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a very established Plastics company. You will be required to carry out maintenance work requirements for machines and equipment, plant, and buildings. Ideally previous Injection Mould or Blow Mould experience would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opening for someone with who wants some managerial responsibility, as you will be required to step up as Team Leader when the Manager is off. Along with a competitive salary of £38,000, the company offers overtime at an additional rate, holiday, and company pension. Hours for this role are Monday-Friday 10pm-6am.
Duties for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- Carry out all planned maintenance tasks to set standards.
- Carry out safety checks of machines, equipment and plant and complete periodic safety records.
- To undertake tasks required for the installation of machines, plant and equipment to working standards.
- To respond to and provide an immediate maintenance service.
- To make, fabricate and assemble special purpose parts and equipment.
- Along with the Team maintain effectiveness of Team and Area performance.
- To carry out the role of other team members as required.
- To maintain good housekeeping.
- Weekly sprinkler maintenance.
- Maintain and record water treatment as company procedures
The role of Maintenance Engineer is commutable from either Nottingham or Derby.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a well- established manufacturing business, who with increased production, now have a requirement for a Material Planner.
In this role you will be responsible for controlling a supplier portfolio to ensure that materials are delivered on time in full managing all data and communication between the plant and Supplier
- Immediate Start Available
- Permanent Role
- £30,000 - £35,00
- Busy, stable Manufacturing business with good future products
- Using MRP / SAP to ensure optimised material requirements planning is achieved.
- Maintain and issue supplier Schedules
- Control of supplier requirements and ensuring that ordering and delivery is in line with supplier lead times and payment terms.
- Working with Production to understand exceptional material requirements translating into material delivery plans.
- Liaise with MP&L Logistics Analyst regarding material requirements and timed changes to minimise scrap and obsolescence costs.
- Control of delivery notes.
- Control of Supplier packaging levels and regular reporting of stock levels and damage container control to minimise financial impact.
- Provide comprehensive efficient logistics support to all areas of the business
- Work with projects and purchasing to support change control and new product introduction.
- Liaise with the third party and Supplier transport companies
- Control of SAP master data for allocated portfolio to ensure stock optimization delivery of Supplier requirements and business objectives.
- Strong IT skills
- MRP skills, preferably SAP
- Excellent experience of Material Planning from within a fast- paced manufacturing background would be beneficial
- Superb analytical skills
- Essential – outstanding communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s most exciting manufacturing firms in the region, with great development opportunities and support and training available.
Quantity Surveyor (Infrastructure)
We are currently working with a company that operates nationwide, providing integrated consultancy services for major infrastructure and development schemes and has a reputation of designing and delivering some of the most complex projects in the UK.
They have a proven track record of delivery in residential, commercial, retail, public and infrastructure sectors, with significant project experience in planning, designing and delivering strategic highways and bridges, flood alleviation works, transport plans, major utility installations, high rise buildings, new towns, schools/leisure centres, public buildings and business parks.
Their teams are structured to provide efficient, cost effective and dynamic advice, often against challenging timescales and with significant complexities.
The Role within the company will require an enthusiastic, dynamic, and motivated individual with a junior or experienced background working as a Quantity Surveyor in recent times.
This is a great opportunity for a successful candidate to join the business in a role offering the prospect to work with experienced Quantity Surveyors and Project Consultants and provide a wide range of development consultancy services.
- Viability Analysis.
- Commercial and Contract Advice.
- Contract Administration.
- Cost Planning and Reporting.
The Quantity Surveyor position will offer the chance to work on some of the largest development programmes in the UK, taking the project lead and driving forward the key stages of project design and delivery.
Based in the organisations building in Southwest Birmingham, the position will liaise and work with other parties and travel when needed to visit and support projects throughout their delivery stages and lifecycles.
- A formal Qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Fully conversant with MS office – Word, Excel Outlook, Project
- Some recent exposure of Quality Management Systems
- 12 – 18 months post qualification sector experience
If you are looking to progress your career in a driven environment working on nationally significant development and infrastructure projects and are looking to extend your experience within the field of QS, please get in touch.