You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER
My client is seeking to recruit an Assistant Finance Manager to it's market leading division. You will have the opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and gain exposure to a wide range of duties. If you are high achieving part qualified with excellent Excel skills and are looking for the opportunity to progress your career with a forward thinking business, please apply or get in touch for further information.
As Assistant Finance Manager your duties will include:
• Providing financial analysis and support to all operational teams in order to drive sales and reduce costs
• Complete client reporting and forecasting
• Complete Budgeting and Forecasting
• Variance analysis and commentary
• Profit & Loss
• Responsible for weekly reporting
• Complete monthly closure of accounts
• Produce Monthly management accounts
• Debt management responsibility
• Ensure all stock takes are completed as required and that all declared stock valuations are accurate.
• Cost of sales analysis, including identifying the best selling and most profitable items.
Proactively review the sales of all items to assist with maximising income