You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
POWERTRAIN ELECTRONICS ENGINEER
Powertrain Electronics Engineer
A developer of bespoke Powertrain Technology is now seeking a Power Electronics Engineer to assist in future New Product Development and Design for Manufacture exercises.
The company are known to be world leaders in their field and have a long successful track record for producing high performance technologies.
Due to recent investment into machinery and technology the company are now looking to expand their team with the addition of an Electronic Engineer.
Powertrain Electronics Engineer Salary:
- £40,000 - £45,000+
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Private medical insurance (after 6 months service)
- Modern & pleasant working environment.
Powertrain Electronics Engineer Duties:
The successful candidate will join a small and established team, working together to support the electrical and electronic design aspects of a range of interesting, innovative & challenging projects, in relation to the design and development of inverters and drives for use with electrical machines.
This role presents the opportunity to be involved in new products over their full lifecycle from concept & design, right through to customer applications & support, allowing significant input into the end result.
- Electrical Powertrain engineering concept & detailed design.
- Electrical and Electronic Design of Drives and Inverters
- A good understanding of Electrical and Electronic Automotive Systems
- Management of bills of materials, & build / usage manuals.
- A Degree or equivalent in Electrical / Electronic or Automotive Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role / environment.
- Good Design and Development experience
- Electrical machine, mechanical design & internal combustion engine knowledge.
- A good knowledge of engineering manufacture processes.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with standard office tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project etc
- The Power Electronics Engineer role will be an excellent opportunity for someone who is highly motivated and can adopt a flexible approach to problem solving within a team environment.
Commutable from: Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick, Derby, Leicester, Cannock, Burton, Tamworth, Lichfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Design, R&D & Projects Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994