An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced CNC Setter/Operator to join a successful manufacturing company in Bedford. This is a growth lead vacancy from long standing business who are continually growing and offer fantastic careers prospects.
My client is looking for a CNC Setter/Operator with experience Milling and/or turning to join their team!
The successful CNC Setter/Operator will receive the following package:
- Overtime paid at time + a half
- Around £25k DOE
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Weekdays only
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Free Parking on site
The CNC Setter/Operator should have experience with:
- Turning and or milling using FANUC controls.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Good attention to detail.
- Carry out visual checks and hand tools inspections.
- Be familiar with continuous improvement methods and Kaizen techniques.
If you are currently a CNC Setter/Operator, looking for a fresh opportunity then please send your CV ASAP.