An EXCITING OPPORTUNITY has become available for an EXPERIENCED CNC Miller Setter / Operator to join a successful manufacturing company in Bedford.
My client is looking for a CNC Miller Setter / Operator with experience Milling and turning to join their team!
The successful CNC Miller Setter / Operator will receive the following package:
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Around £25k DOE
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Weekdays only
- 25 days hol + BH
- Free Parking on site
The CNC Miller Setter / Operator should have experience with:
- Milling and turning using FANUC controls.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Good attention to detail.
- Carry out visual checks and hand tools inspections.
- Be familiar with continuous improvement methods and Kaizen techniques.
If you are currently a CNC Miller Setter / Operator, looking for a fresh opportunity please send your CV ASAP.
A global player in the field of specialist process and production machinery are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their project post-sales systems design and installation team.
The company have a strong track record of offering their customers a complete turn-key service of providing state-of-the-art machinery and the project management of the delivery and installation of orders to customers sites, including managing plant design, process monitoring, control and automation, mechanical and electrical engineering, steelwork design, abatement systems and extraction systems installation.
Often working to busy project schedules, the team will take responsibility for the final installation and assembly of the final order - Dry Commissioning, Wet Commissioning and finally Site Acceptance Tests (SAT)
The position will report to the Managing Director and will be based from the organisations West Midlands office, but regular travel to Europe and further a field will also play a major part of the role at certain points of projects.
The position will be Project Engineering orientated and will incorporate a wide range of activities, including project planning, plant and process machinery layout design - PFD and P&ID, proposals and feasibility studies, supplier liaison, sub-contractor management, mechanical and material calculations and evaluations, considerations of HAZOP’s, ATEX and other industry standard requirements.
Good applicants for this position would have come from a Chemical, Pharmaceutical or Food process or production machinery delivery and installation background, with a good appreciation of mechanical and electrical engineering principles.
Applicants should also be familiar with CAD and be able to create systems layout diagrams.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join a large established organisation, where project ownership and delivery responsibility will be offered (Projects Values c£40,000 - £2Million)
Project Manager Requirements:
- A formal qualification in engineering (HND/ Degree) Chemical / Mechanical or Electrical
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the design and delivery of process and production machinery
- Good exposure of managing projects on customers sites (Overseas)
- A good knowledge and the ability to use CAD
- A good Mechanical appreciation of ancillary equipment and components (Pumps, Hydraulics, Power etc.)
- A good working knowledge of reading and creating P&ID’s, PFD’s
- Excellent planning skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong self-management and project engineering skills
- Willingness to travel at short notice
Benefits of the Project Manager role:
- The company offer a friendly working environment, with flexible working hours and 1pm finishes on Fridays.
- Attractive Salary with annual reviews
- Annual Bonus
- Good Pension
- Company Expenses Account
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Good Career Prospects
- International Career Opportunities
This position is commutable from, Birmingham, Coventry Leicester, Oxford, Stafford, Warwick, Wolverhampton, Worcester,
Probe Technical Recruitment, R&D Recruitment Specialists since 1994
A global organisation are now in a position to be looking for an Environmental Health and Safety Officer. They deliver high quality solutions and innovation, and they continue to build on developing products and brands in each product segment, making them one of the fastest growing diversifying companies in their market sector.
They business first started in existence over 100 years ago and continue to move from strength to strength.
As the Environmental Health and Safety Officer, you will be handed responsibility for the development and effective implementation of all Health Safety and Environmental policies and procedures throughout the plant. You will also be given facilities management responsibility.
- Ensure legal and contractual compliance of all HS&E requirements
- Ensure ISO 14001 compliance
- Conduct internal and external audits to ensure compliance to ISO 14001
- Develop and implement a plan to enhance compliance, performance and services
- REACH – Administration of supplier information and upkeep of REACH database
- Develop the organisation’s safety management systems and Health and Safety policies
- Assist with risk assessments
- Record results of Health and Safety risks
- Submit RIDDOR reports
- Report to relevant committee in relation to accidents and incidents
- Update Fire Risk assessments
- Deliver training
- Management of Plant facility records (PPM system)
- Management of company’s site facilities, control contractors, waste management and servicing
- NEBOSH / IOSH General Certificate
- To have gained your experience from preferably manufacturing
- ISO 9001 and / or ISO 13485 awareness
- Member of Environmental body such as IEMA
- Internal and external auditing experience
- Contractor management negotiations
- A superb communicator
- Proactive, hands-on approach
- Superb working environment
- Unique manufacturing products
- Consistently busy, offering long-term stability
- Excellent Pension and Holidays
The role is commutable from Worcester, Redditch, Leamington Spa, Cheltenham and Kidderminster
We are in a position to progress your application immediately & interviews are looking to be completed ASAP
Probe Technical Recruitment, Manufacturing & Production Recruitment Specialists since 1994
Based in the Birmingham area, the organisation supply into a wide range of industries across the whole of the UK, delivering high quality and fabrication at the best possible prices. Huge investment has gone into this facility, to ensure that they can guarantee quality throughout the entire project.
They have been established for many years, working with all different types of industries, such as offshore oil and gas, renewable energy, nuclear and aerospace. This is a growing business, offering plenty of growth and stability.
- Set and Operate CNC Milling Machines
- Supporting the Section Leader with Work order scheduling and job priority progression
- Improving the efficiency of operations
- Active participation in continuous improvement activities
- Experience with Setting and Operating CNC Milling machines
- Any programming skills would be highly advantageous
- Fanuc controls
- £12 / £16 Per Hour
- Immediate Start
This would suit someone who is looking to settle into a permanent role.
Probe Technical Recruitment, Manufacturing & Production Recruitment Specialists since 1994
Are you looking for a Service Engineer role with a difference? Are you able to give the highest level of service possible? Are you looking for a challenging role where no two days are the same in a role where 70% of your work will involve international travel? Looking to develop within a thriving organisation? Then this could be the role for you!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer. This position offers an excellent salary, great benefits package incl 28 days holiday, Contributory pension scheme and the potential to learn and develop within the business.
As the Service Engineer, you will be working in a fast paced and rapidly growing customer support organization with an outstanding reputation and a global leader.
As the Service Engineer, your duties will include:
- Focusing on Customer Service & Support and include installation/commissioning and upgrades of capital equipment at customers' premises, as well as warranty support.
- Your territory will be Global; therefore, worldwide travel is essential.
- You will be located in the UK Head office (Bedford) as part of a team providing 24/7 technical support
- You will be required to travel to customers' sites to lead Installation and upgrade projects
- Also, to carry out service & inspection work in line with on-going service schedules.
- While at site, you will be required to co-ordinate installation resources, liaise with the customer to resolve any problems, ensuring a successful conclusion to the relevant installation / project.
- You will also be responsible for increasing the customer service activity ensuring relevant and timely reports are submitted as required
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Service Engineer within the Flexible Packaging, Digital Printing, Narrow Web/Tag & Label Finishing Equipment, or Specialty Printing sectors would be advantageous
- Experience in the maintenance and operation of slitting & rewinding equipment would be an advantage.
- An understanding of basic mechanical and/or electrical engineering principles and previous maintenance or a service engineering background.
- Strong background in a field-based customer support role.
- A basic experience of working within remote diagnostic, technical support solutions in a customer support environment is desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good level of multi-skilling (electrics, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, etc...).
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a high level in English is essential and other languages would be a great attribute.
Benefits for the Service Engineer:
- Excellent Salary and OTE
- 28 days holiday incl Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme up to 5%
- Mobile Phone
- Workwear provided
- International Travel