6 Projects Engineering Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Project Manager - Combustion Systems - Configuration, Design, Installation
A Midlands technical centre is seeking a customer facing Project Manager to oversee the Design, Configuration and Delivery of a range of Combustion Systems to a myriad of industry sectors.
The position will be responsible for all internal process, policies, directive and guidelines associated to the Design and Build of a project systems and ensure it can be delivered correctly and on time.
This will involve close liaison with internal parties, suppliers and customers that can potentially be international based.
The Key Responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the overall projects and customer satisfaction and quality.
- Assist in improving the profitability of a given project through high quality project management.
- Putting together internal policies and practices and directives to ensure effective delivery.
- Travel to customers sites, sometimes overseas to discuss requirement and obtain relevant information.
- Project manage and communicate with the company’s internal design department.
- Create P&ID and Process Flow Diagrams (CAD)
- Carry out calculations and scope work when required (Customers Sites)
- Keep a close eye on costs and resources.
- Order parts and components and organised shipping to site
This is a Project Managers position so all applying applicants must have some experience of managing projects and delivery programmes within a Combustion System associated environment.
Applicants should also have the following:
- A formal qualification in engineering and at least 5 years in industry.
- A good working knowledge of Combustion Systems.
- Excellent Project Engineering Skills
- Good Ability or understanding of P&ID and Process Layout plans.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that often has multi projects on the go at any one time.
For more information please send your CV ASAP.
COMPETITIVE SALARY + LIFE ASSURANCE + CYCLE SCHEME+ PENSION + HOLIDAY
Are you looking for a new challenge? An opportunity that can really reward you. Or maybe it’s just time for a change… Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Estimator who has a Manufacturing Background to join a growing business who are leaders in their industry.
- As Senior Estimator you will aid the development of estimating systems
- You will be responsible for the Negotiation of Terms with Clients
- You will maintain costing strategy’s and work to tight deadline
- You will produce accurate and detailed tender submissions
- For this role you will require previous experience within an Estimator role
- As Senior Estimator it would be highly beneficial to have experience with the Construction/Building Services industry
- Be able to build relationships with clients and deal with people at all levels
- Up to £40,000
- 25 Days Holiday + BH + Birthday off
- Good pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle and nursery scheme
- Access to Perkbox
- Mobile and Tech loans
- Working for an exciting and Growing Business
- Job Stability
Customer Technical Solutions Team Member (European Language Skills)
We are working with a company who designs and manufactures advanced safety systems for the manufacturing industry sectors. Applications of their products range from power generation, steel making and automotive manufacturing to food and beverage processing, materials recycling and construction. With over 40 years’ experience, they have become known as a premium brand in industry for innovative design, robust engineering and reliability.
The role is to join the existing Customer Solution team. The role will work within a small, dynamic customer facing team answering enquiries, creating quotes, processing orders and supporting distributors and sales representatives across the UK and in Europe.
- To provide exceptional customer service, technical support to end users and distribution network in the UK and Europe.
- Resolving customer enquiries via telephone and email where possible, updating ERP system accordingly.
- Creating quotes and processing orders in an efficient and accurate manner, pursuing queries with relevant parties where necessary.
- Developing and maintain relationships with key distribution partners.
- Effectively managing and growing key accounts across Europe.
- Providing support to external sales representatives.
- Resolving cases prior to Quality Assurance investigations, delivering the best possible customer experience.
- Able to provide an extremely high level of customer service in line with the company’s customer service standard.
- Technical knowledge or previous technical experience preferred.
- Ability to work as a small team but also manage own workload. Liaising with multiple departments to ensure acceptable resolution is found within a suitable timescale.
- IT Literacy, working knowledge of excel, word and outlook. Once trained able to work with ERP and CRM systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and additional European language(s).
This is a great entry level type of position that can develop into a long-term successful career.
Probe Technical Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter for a company within the Heavy Engineering Industry that are unique. Along with a competitive salary, the company operate a day shift with working hours 7am – 3.30pm.
Duties of a Maintenance Fitter:
Please look at the information below regarding the role, duties will include but not limited to:
- The diagnosis, location and rectification of all mechanical faults on site, including pneumatic, hydraulic systems
- Responding to emergency situations in a timely and effective manner
- Plan out work and display initiative and common sense
- Adhere to current Safe Systems of Work, lock off and permit to work procedures
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with company Quality systems, hygiene standards and safe working practices
Requirements of a Maintenance Fitter:
- The company will require you to have an NVQ / City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering or Apprentice trained.
They will also look at talking too Maintenance Engineers or Mechanical Fitters for this role.
The role for a Maintenance Fitter is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield and Chesterfield.
Project Engineer (Capital Plant Equipment Installation)
An international established project team based in the Midlands are seeking to strengthen their systems design team with an experience Project Engineer or Manager with exposure of Capital Equipment Installation (Design)
The position will work with all partners throughout the order to delivery and sign off process, ensuring that configuration designs, plans and schedules remain on track and within cost.
This will be mainly achieved via Process Flow Diagrams, and P&ID’s, along with close liaison with third party sub-contractors and suppliers.
The right candidate for this role will have had a good background in general mechanical or electrical engineering associated with process machinery or equipment installation. A good knowledge of Pumps, Motors, Drives, Hydraulics and Controls Systems are a must, along this experience of HAZOPs, ATEX Ratings and waste management.
The position will report to the organisations Managing Director, but the position will often be required to work on their own and be responsible for making decisions. Global travel will also be part of the role, but the majority of international travel will be limited to Europe with on average 1 week in every 6 – 8 weeks away.
2 – 4+ Years’ experience of Project Engineering within a CAPEX environment
A Formal qualification in Engineering
Good Project and Communication Skills, Software and Procedures
Good CAD knowledge 2D or 3D – (AutoCAD / Inventor)
Good knowledge and understanding of Pumps, Hydraulics, Motors etc
Good knowledge of P&ID’s & PFD’s
Exposure of working within a Process / Chemical or Material Handling equipment environment.
This is a great role for someone to develop a good long-term career with an international company with over a £240 million turnover and prospects to move into senior management within a short time period.
For more information please forward your latest CV ASAP.
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR OF ENVIRONMENTAL PERMITTING
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established environmental consultancy as a Technical Director of Environmental Permitting / Planning.
Duties of a Technical Director:
- As a Technical Director you will be responsible for all aspects of environment, health and safety within your area.
- Provide technical support for the environmental monitoring of landfill sites, data analysis and assessment of their disposal of hazardous waste.
- Train other consultants.
- Help create new business opportunities for the company.
- Represent the company at business and social events.
- Carry out quality assurance procedures.
- Liaise with client and authorities during projects.
- Be responsible for project performance.
Requirements of a Technical Director:
- Have a full UK driving licence.
- Take responsibility for completing your own CPD.
- BSc qualification in a relevant area.
- Have experience project managing and budgeting.
We invite applications from candidates who have held a senior post within environmental planning / permitting.
If you want further information then please do not hesitate to send your CV ASAP.