11 Projects Engineering Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Probe Technical Recruitment is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a company within the Food industry. You will be part of a multi-disciplined team to carry out first line maintenance tasks and improvements on equipment throughout the factory efficiently and effectively to enable maintenance targets to be met. Not only do the company offer a salary of £40,000 but they also offer a continental shift pattern of 4 on 4 off days and nights, but they also offer 20 holiday days and matched company pension.
Duties for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- To complete designated tasks efficiently to the highest standard.
- Consider cost implications when carrying out designated tasks to minimise wasted time, materials and costs.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Planner/Shift Engineering Manager to ensure the smooth execution of both day-to-day maintenance tasks and shutdown work.
- Ensure the upkeep and reliability of all plant and equipment in your designated area by feeding back requirements to the Planner/SEM.
Requirements for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- To be successful in your role you will ideally need experience in working within a Maintenance Department especially a food manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an Apprenticeship/ NVQ/ HNC or City & Guilds Part 3 in Mechanical Engineering or trained Mechanically.
The role of Maintenance Engineer is commutable from Peterborough, Cambridge, Grantham and surrounding area’s between.
APPLICATION / SALES ENGINEER (PROCESS MACHINERY)
A European organisations UK Project Office in the Midlands is seeking an Application Engineer to join their Project Division in a direct customer facing post.
The organisation provides a wide range of process and manufacturing equipment to the myriad of industry sectors across the globe, but this position has been created to focus on local UK and ROI customers only.
The UK Team are responsible for creating systems solutions and turnkey project management with partners and suppliers, to ensure their parent company machinery and equipment can be installed and commissioned within pre- approved lead times and within costs.
The role will be the customer facing part of the project solution process, by offering tailored solutions and making customers aware of new technology and equipment that will suit their individual company needs.
It will be a position that will be a mix of office based and customer facing on a weekly basis, with direct links and communication with internal managers and departments in the UK and Europe.
The right candidate for the position will ideally come from a systems / machinery solutions provider, or have a customer facing history within Projects, Application or Sales Engineering dealing directly with customer’s needs.
The organisation has a very strong reputation and global presence for supplying tailored and bespoke equipment to process related industries for the last 40 years and have satellite offices across the globe.
- The role will be supported with training, management liaison and support (UK & Europe), internal project team support and product awareness training. The role will also be part of induction process and introduction to the marketplace phase as well.
- The company are keen to promote a good work and personal life balance and try to be a flexible as possible with working hours and allow their staff to finish 1pm of Fridays.
- A nice friendly working environment with support and a very busy order book and enquires portfolio.
- The role comes with a good salary, bonus, company car or allowance and other benefits.
- Please note that the role will require travel across the UK and ROI on a regular basis but will also require a successful applicant to be office based when not in front of customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- A formal technical qualification in Engineering - HNC / HND or Degree
- 5 Years direct experience of Project / Application or Sales Engineering with direct liaison and contact with customers.
- 2 - 3 experience in supplying or selling equipment and machinery (Automation or associated equipment)
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong ability to build relationships with customers and partners quickly
- Strong origination skills
- The ability to self-manage and be proactive
- A background in working on slow burn / long lead time projects with values c £50,000 - £200,000+ would be very advantageous.
For more information please send your latest CV ASAP.
This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company within Hereford to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this Heavy Industry production facility based in Hereford.
- The salary package including shift allowance is up to £40,000 per annum depending on the shift pattern.
- In addition, there is 5% pension, up to 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays and company bonus.
- Based in Hereford, this position is commutable from Worcester, Gloucester and surrounding areas.
- As a Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a large Engineering team responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in this Heavy Industry manufacturing environment.
- Working in a team there are opportunities to work either Days, 3 x shifts, or a Continental shift pattern of alternating Days and Nights 12 hours shifts on a 4on / 4off shift rota.
- To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineer you will need to hold a recognised Engineering Qualification and will ideally be Apprentice trained. We are seeking Electrical, Mechanical and Multiskilled Engineers for this team
- You will need to have previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Electrically you will need to have a good knowledge of AC motors, inverters + drives, and hold fault finding abilities on PLC controls.
- Mechanically you will need to have strong experience with Hydraulics in a Heavy Industry environment.
I would be keen to hear from Maintenance Electricians, Mechanical Engineers, Multiskilled Engineers, or Maintenance Technicians who have experience of supporting plant machinery within an Industrial environment.
If you are interested in knowing more, please send your CV ASAP.
Probe Technical Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Electrical Panel Wireman to join a unique Manufacturer on a day shift with hours of work 7.30am – 4pm. As a Panel Wireman you will need to hold strong practical skills as you will be responsible for efficient and accurate wiring of control panels and fixtures, including point-to-point wiring and cable
- Along with a salary of £26,364, the role of Panel Wireman offers an excellent pension scheme, private health scheme, overtime rates paid at time and a half and 33 days holiday.
Duties of Panel Wireman:
- Panel Wiring to Schematic diagrams
- Lay out electrical components to the design wiring diagrams.
- Responsible for the quality control of work. Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Complete daily production logs. (Time sheets)
- Cable preparation, routing, ire preparation, crimping and soldering for point-to-point wiring and cable assemblies
You must have experience within a manufacturing environment, this role will also involve working at heights and in confined spaces.
Probe Technical Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter / Assembler to join a unique Manufacturer on a day shift with hours of work 7.30am – 4pm. As an Assembler / Fitter you will report to the Team Leader and be responsible for achieving immediate and short-term objectives laid down by the Production Manager, such as output, quality, waste, yield, safety.
Benefits for a Mechanical Fitter:
- Along with an hourly rate of £10.50, the role of Mechanical Fitter offers an excellent pension scheme, private health scheme, overtime rates paid at time and a half and 33 days holiday.
Duties of a Mechanical Fitter:
- Mechanical and / or electrical assembly work.
- Responsible for quality control. Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Operating steel worker and copper punching and bending machinery once suitably trained.
- Operate forklift to maintain raw material supply for the production line. (If qualified).
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Liaising with the Production Manager to maintain department production, quality and ISO9000 standards.
Requirements of a Mechanical Fitter:
- Assist in repair and maintenance work (if qualified).
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery
- Will involve work in confined spaces and at a height
Probe Technical Recruitment is currently recruiting for a HVAC Engineer (Mechanical Technician – Facilities) to join a state-of-the-art Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standard facility within the process industry. This is an exciting phase in the growth of the UK facility and the ongoing expansion and investment will provide the opportunity to influence and improve operations. This is a hands-on role, maintaining specialist equipment and utilities that support the plant.
- Along with a competitive salary of £37,000, the role requires you to workdays 8-4.30 and offers an excellent pension scheme of up to 10%, life assurance, private medical care and income protection.
Duties of HVAC Engineer:
- Efficiently conduct corrective and routine mechanical maintenance activities including work generated on work requisition (non-urgent work jobs required by others on site) to meet service level agreements.
- Respond to emergency breakdowns.
- Ensure that maintenance schedules are kept up to date and that work is carried out in a timely manner.
- Work on small projects where required, including design / installation & commissioning or minor system (new or alterations).
- Raise orders for supplies as required.
Requirements of HVAC Engineer:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Qualified journeyman in appropriate Engineering/Mechanical discipline
- City & Guilds accredited.
- 4 years’ experience as multi mechanical apprenticeship.
- Knowledge of production processes, fault diagnosis and repair, plumbing and pipework, Boiler operations (gas), heating systems, HVAC, Pumps and valves, Use of Building Management System, Water systems covering compliance with L8 Regulations on cooling towers, R/O and softening plant plus trade effluent.
The role of HVAC Engineer is commutable from Hertford, Hatfield, Harlow and Cheshunt
APPLICATION ENGINEER - CAPITAL EQUIPMENT
A long standing organisation that have a proud history of supplying Capital Equipment and System Design, are now seeking an Application Engineer to support new customers enquiries and to quantify and qualify new and existing customers requirements, to ensure all parties are aligned and in agreement to continue and complete 360 Degree Turnkey Projects in the successful delivery and installation of Capital Equipment.
Benefits for an Application Engineer:
- The company will offer a good salary package and benefits and the real opportunity to develop a secure career quickly as part of a small team.
Based within a Midlands UK Sales / Application Team, the position will carry out the following duties.
Key Duties of an Application Engineer:
- Work with own Business Field Managers to develop and maintain a business development strategy for process applications in the UK / ROI.
- Arrange and attend visits to potential customers.
- Determine the best solution from the company product portfolio to solve the customer’s process requirements.
- Prepare technical specifications and quotations with internal application experts for process solutions.
- Present and explain the developed solutions to customer engineers, and management.
- Work alongside the Projects team to provide turnkey solutions for customers.
- Focus on the customer journey.
- Arrange and attend customer tests at the Labs.
- Attend workshops and exhibitions.
- Visit other divisions overseas as required.
- Maintain relationships with existing customer base.
- Update sales team on news and developments from the assigned Business Fields.
- Assist with Marketing strategies and campaigns as required.
- Work alongside the Internal Sales Team to secure new business and develop progressive sales objectives.
The right person will need to be capable of operating as an individual, taking responsibility for the correct execution of duties in a timely manner, managing their work schedule, and prioritising their work to meet the dynamic nature of the business needs. Team skills are also vital, with transparency and exceptional interdepartmental communication skills. The candidate must also be able to demonstrate an experienced background in capital equipment, application and sales with an excellent knowledge of processes and applications in the field of food, confectionery or cosmetics process / manufacturing.
The role will best suit proactive individuals who are keen to develop a market presence for a leading machinery supplier into a new sector with proven growth potential.
Skills Required of an Application Engineer:
- Good command of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent communication, written, spoken in person and telephone.
- Background in process engineering / equipment for food and or personal care industries.
- Some exposure or knowledge of CAD and P&ID Drawings
- Although the role will be mainly office based, the role will also require frequent travel to customer sites, so a flexible approach is essential.
This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company within their Maintenance team working 4on / 4off shift rota as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
You will be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this fast paced, high volume production facility based just outside of Kidderminster.
- The salary package including shift allowance is £39,372 per annum.
- In addition, there is significant opportunity for Overtime.
- In this Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in a fast paced manufacturing environment at a major manufacturing site.
- Working in a team you will be covering a Continental shift pattern of alternating Days and Nights 12 hours shifts on a 4on / 4off shift rota.
- To be successful in the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will need to hold a recognised Electrical Engineering Qualification and will ideally be Apprentice trained.
- You will also need to have previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing or production environment, have a good knowledge of AC motors, inverters + drives, and hold fault finding abilities on Siemens S7 PLC controls.
I would be keen to hear from Maintenance Electricians, Multiskilled Engineers, or Maintenance Technicians who have experience of supporting plant machinery and have strong Electrical skills.
In this role you will be joining a market leading company and will be paid on a weekly basis.
This position is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Redditch, South Birmingham and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in knowing more, please send your CV ASAP.
We are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Electrician to support a medium size Maintenance team within a Heavy Industry Environment. Our client is well established and is a successful and expanding business manufacturing high integrity and high-volume products for a worldwide customer base
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
- The salary for the role of Maintenance Electrician is £30,000 depending on experience plus OT, pension etc. The shift pattern of the role is double days with hours of work being 6-2/1-9.
Requirements of a Maintenance Electrician:
Ideally the Maintenance Electrician will have experience supporting kit from a Heavy Environment including, Cranes, Overhead Cranes, Pumps, Motors, Drives, Control Panels, Furnaces and Hydraulics/ Pneumatics. The ideal candidate must hold:
- 18th Edition City & Guilds desirable (17th is a must)
- Electrical Bias
- Apprenticeship or equivalent in Electrical Engineering – HNC/ ONC/ Degree/ NVQ
This Maintenance Electrician role is commutable from Alfreton, Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough and Newark-on-Trent.
PRINCIPAL CIVIL ENGINEER
SALARY: UP TO £60,000 DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
A chance has arisen to join an established Leicestershire based Structural Engineering Company that has earned and maintained a reputation for delivering technical expertise to a wide range of Building Structure projects of all sizes, values and complexities.
This is a real opportunity to join a team of Structural Engineers that have expertise and interest in the behaviour of reinforced concrete and steel structures, multi-story construction, the development of public buildings, offices, schools and hotels on inner city and brownfield sites.
This Principal Engineering role offers an excellent opportunity for the right Engineer to join an ambitious, forward-thinking team and work on a wide range of interesting building structure projects across several sectors and various construction materials focusing on steel masonry and timber frame design. The Principle Engineer must be innovative, progressive and dynamic to keep up with the pace of change with customer requirements, culture and continuous movement in goal posts. With responsibilities of project management, tendering, quoting, costing, report writing, performing site visits and structural design, the Principle Engineer would never be bored.
Benefits for the Principal Civil Engineer:
- Generous Salary
- Company paid mileage
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- A clean facility with amenities
- Free onsite parking
- Office hours of 9-5.30pm (hour lunch)
The Principal Civil Engineer MUST be:
- An Experienced Chartered Civil Engineer
- Organised with an ability to work to deadlines
- Able to manage their own workload and work under pressure
- Experienced with Building Structures
Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Corby, Birmingham, Coventry.
For more details please send your CV ASAP.
PROJECT MANAGER (PROJECT DELIVERY)
A Northwest Midlands based company that is focused on innovation and developing new products for the Automation and Production sectors is seeking a Project Manager to assist in the successful transition of New Product Development into final release for Assembly for their ever-expanding customer base.
The product range is very biased towards Electromechanical and Software Controls Devices and each project can be bespoke or tailored to an individual customer need, but projects do run in the multi thousands and the pace / lead times are very fast.
The purpose of the role is to ensure all New Product Development projects can be sourced for parts (externally) and planned so that effective new product introduction to assembly and release can be achieved effectively.
The role would suit a qualified junior engineer with 2 – 5 years’ experience in NPD/NPI with exposure of getting products parts though supply chain and design quality standards.
- Design or Manufacturing experience in Electromechanical parts, products or devices
- Good Project Engineering / Management experience
- Good knowledge of internal systems ERP / MRP
- Good exposure to New Product Development of bespoke products
- Some knowledge of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to use and understand advanced 3D CAD Software
- Excellent MS Office and Project Software Tools ability
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good exposure to Project Introduction Delivery Planning
- HNC/HND/Degree – Engineering / Design or Manufacturing
This is an opportunity that although based within a R&D environment will also be in direct liaison with global suppliers, internal teams and the assembly department.
It is a very fast paced environment and would be a good match for a Project Engineer with 2 – 5 years’ experience who is looking at developing their career in area of New Product Development / Introduction
The company are part of a very successful global group that offers fantastic opportunities for group employees to develop and enhance their careers into Senior Management within a short period of time.
For more information please forward your latest CV ASAP.