7 Office, Commercial & IT Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst. This position offers an excellent salary along with an outstanding benefits package, once permanent, including 33 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension Scheme, Discount on products and super training opportunities! You will be working with a professional and supportive team.
The successful candidate will become the Financial Analyst for a Global Design and Manufacturing organisation, a genuine leader in their field, providing a bespoke product and outstanding service. Their staff are proud to be part of such an organisation, which makes it a great place to work!
As the Financial Analyst Your duties will include:
- Project costing and financial control
- Month end reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support month end process and accruals
- upport R&D tax credit claim
- Support annual audit
- Sales invoicing and credit control
- Implementation of process improvement
- Group Reports
- Business partner to internal management teams
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Financial Analyst is essential
- Part Qualified ACMA / ACCA
- Knowledge of SAP would be very advantageous
- Strong Excel Skills
- Proficiency with standard office tools: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint etc
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- A team player with the ability to also work alone unsupervised
- Self Motivated
- Strong analytical skills
Benefits for the Financial Analyst:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Product Discounts
- Training Opportunities
- Modern working environment and flexible working practices
This Financial Accountant role is Part Time – 25 hours per week, and offers an excellent salary, plus benefits package incl; 33 days holiday (Pro-rata), Pension Scheme, Annual Performance Bonus, Genuine Career Development, free parking! You will be working for a global leader and be part of a fabulous supportive team who are proud of the organisation they work for!
As the Financial Accountant - you will be working for a Leading Global Manufacturing organisation, who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality. They are a true leader in their field!
As the Financial Accountant, your duties will include:
- Preparation of the draft Balance Sheet and Profit and loss accounts
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial accounts to be submitted to HO.
- Prep all Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Budget Analysis
- Cash flow reports
- Bank Reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Create / input journals
- Control, verify and reconcile assets register to the balance sheet.
- Assist in annual setting of budgets and maintaining budget recs for each directorate.
- Keeping records of P11d benefits
- Analyse and prepare VAT returns
- Prepare weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts
- To ensure all legal obligations relating to payroll, deductions, p11d and P35 submissions are met as required by the Inland Revenue.
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Financial Accountant
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be preferred
- AAT qualified or equivalent and studying towards a professional qualification
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
- Experience of SAP Finance modules
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
Benefits package for the Financial Accountant role:
- 33 days Accrued Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Pension - Auto enrolment
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Genuine Career Progression
- Canteen facilities
- Free Parking
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to be part of an expanding, developing organisation within the manufacturing industry.
An expanding organisation who take exceptional pride in what they manufacture, their reputation is enviable, and the team is expanding. They will always invest and train candidates and employees to optimise skillsets and progression within the organisation.
I am keen to speak with experienced Accounts Assistants, Purchase Ledgers, Payroll Administrators etc who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
The successful Accounts Assistant will:
- Work Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
- 28 Days Holiday Inclusive of Bank Holidays
The Accounts Assistant will assist and provide administrative support to the Financial Controller and be responsible for:
- Processing weekly wages
- Process sales invoices
- Process credit notes
- Daily posting of receipts
- Credit control
Skills & Experience:
The Accounts Assistant will have:
- Experience with computer systems such as: Outlook, Excel, Word, SAGE200, SAGE payroll etc)
This role is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Birmingham, Worcester, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stourbridge, Cannock, Staffordshire and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter to Laura Ensor.
My client is a successful Electronics company based in the Coventry area. This company are constantly developing new and innovative consumer goods. They currently have an opportunity for a Technical Support Advisor to join their friendly team. They are willing to provide some training for the successful candidate.
My client is offering an attractive salary and benefits package to the successful Technical Support Supervisor:
- Salary : £20,000 - £25,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays +1 day off for your birthday
- Company Pension
After 6 month probation:
- Private medical + travel insurance
- Life assurance and income protection cover
- Company bonus
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday
As the Technical Support Advisor, you will have the following skills:
- Previous experience in a customer focused role.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Basic networking experience, TCP/IP, DNS and router configuration experience.
- A valid UK Driving Licence
- Able to speak either German or Dutch
The role for a Technical Support Advisor:
- As a Technical support Advisor, you will be responsible for providing customer support via telephone and email in the Benelux area.
If you are currently a Technical Support Advisor or want to find out more then please send your CV ASAP.
GRADUATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DORSET
Are you a University Graduate? Do you have an interest in software development? My client is currently seeking a Graduate Software Engineer to join their growing team in Dorset. The Graduate Software Engineer will be trained on the job in all things software development.
- A leading, British-based software and hardware vendor.
- Big data focused, which is a huge, growing market
- Serve the insurance and automotive industries predominately
- A salary of up to £30,000
- Unrivalled training and development programme
- Exposure to the latest and greatest technology
- A chance to develop with a company leading their industry
- A market and product which is growing in uptake, and is already very popular
- The Graduate Software Engineer will get involved with the full lifecycle of software development
- Designing and developing new features and products for web apps
- Contribute to testing
- Supporting customer development teams
- Training up the workforce on new apps
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be a graduate in software or computer science related fields
- Have experience with software development
- Understanding of C and / or C++
- Have been exposed to API design
- Have served a placement as part of degree
- Have a knowledge of testing
If this Graduate Software Engineer sounds like a role you are interested in. Waste no time and submit your CV for consideration.
LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR WITH DEVOPS
A leading, British-based technology company.
Software (SaaS) and hardware vendor
- Salary : £45,000 - £50,000
- 25 Days Holiday
- Life Assurance
- Career Development Opportunities
- The Senior infrastructure engineer will manage internal IT systems which internal staff use
- Manage external IT systems which clients use - this will involve some client facing work
- Design, build and management of server infrastructure (Linux, Web, Database, Application, Storage and Networking)
- Working on call 1 week out of 4 remotely
- Based on site in Birmingham
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience to succeed as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, then please send us your CV.
IT APPLICATION SPECIALIST
An international busy Manufacturing business in the Tamworth area are looking for an IT Specialist to support their IT team.
This is a great opportunity for you to develop your IT skills with a global, International Manufacturing business.
They are long established and enjoy a reputation of supremely high -quality products and facilities.
Benefits for an IT Application Specialist:
- Salary : £25,000 - £26,000
- Contract - 6 Month Rolling
- Friendly Manufacturing Business
- Opportunity for Development of Skills
Duties of an IT Application Specialist:
- Provide daily production support for the user community
- Work with end users to identify and resolve process issues
- Provide assistance with coordination of system upgrades and patching
- Provide end user training
- Monitor and configuring of backups for essential systems
- Working closely with the service desk to analyse, prioritise and resolve work ticket requests
- Maintain software applications
- Deliver services
- Using SAP, to manage change management
- Supporting sites with reporting and information management from the systems (Power Bi, Crystal
- Reporting, SQL, Oracle, Data Warehousing)
Requirements for an IT Application Specialist:
- It is essential that you have good working knowledge of SAP
- To have IT support skills
- To have previously been involved with system upgrades and patching
- Strong problem-solving skills
- You will have been involved with configuring system backups
- Any exposure to Power Bi, or Crystal Reporting, SQL, Oracle, Data Warehousing would be beneficial
This is a role that is immediately available. It would be a great opportunity to continue to develop your skill set, within an International, unique and busy global business.
Send your CV to Tania Harris.