3 Office, Commercial & IT Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Executive Assistant to work for a global brand in its offices in Sutton Coldfield. The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
- Read and analyse incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Maintain executive management calendars/diary, arrange meetings and appointments and send invitations/reminders, as appropriate
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Monitor office supplies and facility costs
- Manage office equipment/maintenance contracts for the local facility
- Manage postage machine contracts for all facilities
- Review all expense reports and submit to final approval
- Plan events and meetings, as needed
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload and possess exemplary planning and time management skills
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills
- Technical Capacity (proficient in MS Office Suite including word, excel, Powerpoint etc. )
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful situations
- Ability to maintain confidential information in the strictest of confidence
This Senior Purchase Ledger Officer is a Temporary to Permanent position, it offers a great basic salary plus a great benefits package incl; Bonus paid twice per year - based on company performance, Half day on Fridays! 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) raising after 3 years, Contributory Pension Scheme, Cash Healthcare Plan, Subsidised Canteen, Free Parking!
As the Senior Purchase Ledger Officer - you will be working for a Global Manufacturing Company whose product has an outstanding reputation for its quality and performance. They have maintained this reputation for over 75 years!
As the Senior Purchase Ledger Officer, your duties will include:
- To ensure supplier invoices are processed (logging / matching / entering) and paid in accordance with the agreed terms for that supplier
- To make sure all correspondence from suppliers and colleagues are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner
- To make sure Invoice Queries are issued and processed in a timely manner
- To make sure supplier statement reconciliation is carried out in accordance with agreed timetables
- To ensure debit notes are raised in accordance with agreed timetables
- Preparation of accounts payable statistics, and attendance at monthly meetings to discuss any issues arising, and plan action
- To carry out monthly payment runs are accurately
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Finance Manager
- To supervise one junior member of staff
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Senior Purchase Ledger Officer
- GCSE (Grade C or above) or equivalent in Maths and English
- Sage 200 Accounting System - experience required
- Experience with Pegasus Opera 2 - preferred
- Previous experience of Purchase Ledger
- Supervisory experience
- IT Literate
- Experience AS400 system preferred
- Effective and confident communicator
- Attention to detail
Benefits package for the Senior Purchase Ledger Officer:
- Bonus paid twice per year - based on company performance
- Half day on Fridays!
- 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) raising to 33 after 3 years
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Cash Healthcare Plan
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Parking
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
Market leading company is looking for a 1st Line IT Support Technician to join their IT team in Sutton Coldfield.
To work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with an agile and flexible approach, providing 1st line contact technical support to customers and third party contractors, whilst ensuring high standards of customer service and accurate notes are intact. Contact will be via email, telephone and live chat and there is use of the internal ticketing system. Issues will need to be prioritised and dealt with quickly and appropriately with initiative.
Key skills required:
- Proven software support experience or experience within a busy call centre environment.
- The ability to work in a pressured environment dealing with challenging customers at times, taking on large amounts of information such as bespoke software, and multi-task with high workloads and moving targets.
- The ability to troubleshoot, think laterally and question situations before escalating or delegating issues.
- Be an excellent communicator (written and verbal), with a flexible working style and attention to detail, and the ability to work with initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise effectively in a professional manner.
- Flexible approach with excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
This is a great opportunity to join an established organisation during an exciting period of development. The salary on offer for this position is £18,000-£19,000.