9 Office, Commercial & IT Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Are you an experienced B2B Marketing Manager with Pan-European Marketing experience? Our client is a market leading business with a well-respected name in the building products industry. Based in Runcorn, this global business is looking to innovate and drive growth across all their routes to market. As Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of the European Leadership Team supporting the profitability and growth of European business. The role offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Marketing Manager Duties:
- Provide support to GMs in each region and act as their key contact for marketing & communications
- Lead European marketing organization through dotted line responsibility for regional marketing leads
- Create plan, administer and manage marketing strategy in Europe to increase company’s European market share and overall sales in line with corporate goals & promotion strategy
- Oversee and approve European marketing communications materials, at the country level.
- Create European brand and marketing materials, where needed/appropriate
- Ensure consistency of approach to marketing of products and brand
- Develop and manage the European digital marketing strategy, cascading off of the global digital marketing strategy
- Oversee all European websites
- Maximise marketing & communication opportunities via sponsored events and organizations
- Approve and administer and European trade show calendar and messaging
£40,000 + STANDARD COMPANY PENSION + HOLIDAYS + HEALTHCARE + INCOME PROTECTION
Are you looking for a change in scenery or just a new opportunity to put your skills to the test at an incredibly successful Tier 1 Supplier?
Are you a IT Co-Ordinator who is looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is an industry leading Tier 1 client who are looking for a IT Co-Ordinator who has a background in Automotive to join them as their business continues to grow and provide outstandingly high quality products.
- Income Protection
- Christmas Gift Baskets
- Opportunity to work for an outstanding organisation
- Free Parking
- Great working environment
- As IT Co-Ordinator you will ensure critical IT systems are operational and assist with problem resolution when needed
- You will transmit relevant information related to IT to relevant bodies within the plant
- You will use your knowledge of EDI flows and Technologies to support discussions with customers
- You will provide first level support for business applications from a IT perspective
- As IT Co-Ordinator you will ensure no solutions are deployed without approval or validation from corporate
- Experience in Microsoft Server and application environment
- You will have a strong knowledge of MRP and MES systems
- You will also have a strong knowledge of Industrial Equipment
- As IT Co-Ordinator you will ideally have a background in Automotive- either OEM/Tier 1/Tier 2 – if you have worked in manufacturing please apply also
- You will have strong knowledge of user applications
- Ideally you will have a degree
Please feel free to have a confidential chat on the details below. What are you waiting for?
This Administrator with Purchase Ledger role offers: 30 days holiday, Standard Pension Scheme, Free Parking and development opportunities. You will be working for a true leader in their field and be part of a fabulous, supportive team!
This is a very varied, exciting role! As the Administrator with Purchase Ledger - you will be working for a very well-established business who are a leader in their field. They are a growing / expanding business who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality in their product and customer service.
As the Administrator with Purchase Ledger, your duties will include:
- Managing Purchase Ledger process
- Matching Invoices to Purchase Orders and Delivery Notes for all suppliers
- Scanning and Filing Invoices
- Chasing PODs and Raising Credit Notes
- Checking financial statements, handling supplier queries
- Providing shipping costs for European and non-European countries
- Assisting and providing holiday cover for the Production Planner when required
- Issuing of Delivery Notes for Goods Shipped where requested
- Use of MRP system to process Production Orders through Parts Backflushing and Transfer to finished goods
- Assisting and providing holiday cover for the Procurement and Supply Chain, raising purchase orders, communicating with suppliers, expediting urgent purchase orders for components, and communicating any issues to the shop floor orders
- Inputting purchase orders and email requests from R&D and Production
- Inputting purchase invoices/orders on NAVISION ERP and ensuring prices/quantities are accurate
- Support for Goods in Team in booking goods into factory
- Chasing POD’s
- Organising refreshments and managing diary for training events
- General filing
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
Previous experience as an Administrator within a Manufacturing business is essential
- ERP/MRP experience - Essential
- (Microsoft Navision desirable but not essential)
- Purchase Ledger Control
- Purchasing and Planning experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Microsoft office (Word, Outlook Excel, Power Point) - Microsoft Excel Advanced preferred
- Accounting Software (Quick-books desirable)
- Flexible Team Player
Benefits package for the Administrator with Purchase Ledger role:
- 30 Days Holiday(incl Stats)
- Standard Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Career Progression
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact Louise Frost at Probe Business Services - firstname.lastname@example.org
This Telesales Executive - (No cold calls) - offers a good basic salary plus a benefits package incl; a Quarterly Bonus! 28 days holiday (incl Bank hols), Contribution Pension Scheme, Free Parking. You will be working for a dynamic, supportive forward-thinking team and organisation! What’s not to like!
As the Telesales Executive - you will be working for a leading logistics company - with a difference! They have been established for over 25 years and have built their reputation as one of the leading companies in their field, in the country. Their reputation is built on providing an outstanding quality service, always willing to go the extra mile for their customers.
As the Account Manager, your duties will include:
- Developing Sales within your designated territory
- Building productive business relationships with your customer base in order to increase their annual spend while delivering an excellent customer service
- Manage your territory as it was your own business!!
- Making outgoing calls - (NOT cold calls), contacting existing Clients to obtain orders
- Take incoming calls from Clients placing orders
- Being aware of profit margin and increasing this where possible
- Liaise with internal teams - e.g. Accounts dept to help resolve any queries from customers
- To attend Trade Shows, to represent and promote the company
- Update the computer system with sales orders etc
- Ensuring all client details are kept up to date
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have / are:
- Previous experience as an Account Manager, Telesales Executive, Recruitment Consultant, Sales Account Coordinator, Tele-Sales Operative, Sales Coordinator or similar
- The ability to promote products
- Excellent communication skills
- A methodical and structured approach to your working day but able to think on your feet
- Tenacious and determined work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Numerically minded - good with figures
- A good team player
Benefits package for the Account Manager:
- Great Basic Salary
- Bonus paid Quarterly!!
- 28 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- Time given at Christmas
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact send your CV ASAP.
This Export and Shipping Coordinator, offers a good basic salary plus a great benefits package incl; 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols), Contributory Pension Scheme, Cash Healthcare Plan, Free Parking!
As the Export and Shipping Coordinator, you will be working for a Global Manufacturing Company, a Market Leader, who have an outstanding reputation for its exemplary Customer Service and whose product has an outstanding reputation for its quality. They have maintained this reputation for over 100 years!
As the Export and Shipping Coordinator, your duties will include:
- To Provide a Very High Level of Customer Service to International Customers
- All aspects of shipping and export administration and coordination
- Taking orders via Phone and Email from International Customers
- Entering, Processing and Coordinating Customer Orders
- Working to ISO 9001
- You will be responsible for reviewing customer contracts
- Responsible for order entry and preparation of shipping documentation
- You will attend meetings to discuss orders placed with the production team in order that you can keep customers updated
- Preparing and calculating quotations and dealing with customer queries
- General Administration
- Filing and scanning documentation
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as an Export and Shipping Coordinator
- Experience in the Shipping and Export industry is essential
- Experience in Freight Forwarding is essential
- Experience in the Manufacturing sector is most advantageous
- GCSE (Grade C or above) or equivalent in Maths and English
- Experience using Sage
- You must be IT Literate and confident in Word and Excel
- Effective and confident communicator
- You must have high attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Accurate Data Entry Skills
- You must be highly organised
- Adaptable and Flexible
Benefits package for the Part Time HR Administrator:
- 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Free Life Assurance Cover
- Cash Healthcare Plan
- Free Parking
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
A fantastic opportunity exists for a experienced Customer Service Administrator to join a leading business.
The Customer Service Administrator is responsible for all administrative tasks in relation to customer services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Process customer orders, efficiently and in line with procedures, utilising systems and completing paperwork as necessary
- Work directly with customers to handle queries, take sales orders, and resolve issues
- Answer incoming calls efficiently and handle them accordingly
- Support and liaise with the UK/EU sales team and collaborate with US sales as required
- Be first point of contact for customers ordering and/or enquiring about products for purchase
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure stock levels are available to fulfil customer orders
- Maintain the pricing database
- Process samples requests as required
- Collaborate with relevant departments on new print designs and print orders
- Liaise with the Quality department to maintain up to date technical data and provide this to customers upon request
- Deal with customer complaints or order anomalies to a satisfactory conclusion
- Collaborate with all departments as required to ensure customer service effectiveness
- Communicate effectively and pro-actively with customers
- Raising Credit or Goods Return Notes as required, liaising with the credit department when necessary
Education, Experience Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience within a customer service role is essential
- Exceptional customer service skills, focusing on the needs of the customer
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills including telephone
- Ability to build relationships effectively
- Awareness & understanding of the company's product range
- Experience of using SAP is desirable
A leading manufacturing business in Leamington Spa has an exciting permanent opportunity for a Receptionist/Plant Administrator
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9 hours including 30 minute lunch break, Friday: 5 hours
• To be a front of house and represent the Company with internal and external customers.
• To provide reception duties in the plant and support administrative functions to the management team.
• Work on own initiative by planning and organising workload in order to meet deadlines.
• Establish and maintain effective communication systems with internal and external customers.
Management of visitors
Ensure visitor procedures followed
Maintain visitor register and access passes
Distribute PPE to all visitors
Answering calls and forwarding to appropriate department/person
Receive post and other deliveries and distribute as appropriate
Frank and prepare outgoing mail
Arrange courier as required
Travel Booking as per the Company Procedure:
Book hotels, travel and car hire
Book internal meeting rooms
Provide refreshments (tea, coffee, water etc.) as required
Book and maintain cleanliness of pool cars
Maintain stationery and reorder supplies as required
Maintain PPE and reorder as required
Maintain uniform and reorder as required
Provide administration support to the plant manager and other departments as required, e.g. Minutes taking at plant meetings like Red Table, H&S, Deviation Meeting, Rounds
Prepare and reconcile Purchase Orders and invoices
Complete data entry input of daily scrap sheets
Conduct supplementary projects/tasks as directed.
Maintain coffee machine including cleanliness and buying supplies
Stand in for other members of the department as directed.
Remain flexible and reactive to changing operational requirements.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
Experience in a similar role
Good customer service skills
Computer literate on Microsoft Office
This EA to MD role is a Full Time contract role for approx. 4 - 6 months. It offers: Accrued holiday and pension and Free Parking. You will be working for a global leader and be part of a fabulous, supportive team!
As the EA to MD - you will be working for a very well-established business who are Global and are a leader in their field! They are a growing / expanding business who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality in their product and customer service.
Benefits package for the EA to MD contract role:
• Accrued Holiday
• Accrued pension
• Free Parking
As the EA to MD, your duties will include:
- Diary Management
- Making arrangements for meetings and Executive travel
- Preparing documents for the MD for meetings in UK and Europe
- Dealing with all correspondence for MD – via email
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Taking minutes for meetings, typing and distributing
- Maintain executive management calendars/diary, arrange meetings and appointments and send invitations/reminders, as appropriate
- Other Administrative duties as required
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a PA or EA to senior level management is essential
- You must possess good business acumen
- You must have Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Possess a good “business mind”
- Flexibility is essential too, helping colleagues when required
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANAYLST
Are you looking for your next career move? Would do you like the security of working with an established friendly, manufacturing organisation.
Their product range is vast and varied, and they are now looking for a Business Systems Analyst within their IT, to strengthen their IT Department.
You will be given full responsibility for management of all hardware and core information systems at this site.
- Ensure established levels of systems availability and reliability are maintained
- Responsibility for the administration and documentation of all computer operations relating to systems and procedures
- Undertake computer activities
- Provide hardware, network, applications and systems support
- Computer programming and implementation of activities in providing sound business solutions in information systems
- Selection, recruitment and induction of new employees
- Staff appraisal, motivation, training and development and discipline of existing employees
- Observe systems security for both hardware and software
- A Degree or IT related qualification
- You will have relevant experience, gained from within a warehouse environment
- Hands-on experience of working on warehouse systems
- Happy to develop and train to use their specific Warehouse Management System
- EDI and ASN knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and Linux based operating systems
- To have previously held responsibility for management of hardware systems
- To have previously lead a project team (no direct reports)
- Self- starter and highly motivated
- Full clean driving licence
Salary : £38,000
Location : Sutton Coldfield
Environment : Manufacturing
This is a wonderful opportunity to make an impact, and join a highly reputable, well known manufacturing organisation.
What are you waiting for? Send your CV ASAP.