5 Office, Commercial & IT Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
This Export and Shipping Coordinator, offers a good basic salary plus a great benefits package incl; 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols), Contributory Pension Scheme, Cash Healthcare Plan, Free Parking!
As the Export and Shipping Coordinator, you will be working for a Global Manufacturing Company, a Market Leader, who have an outstanding reputation for its exemplary Customer Service and whose product has an outstanding reputation for its quality. They have maintained this reputation for over 100 years!
As the Export and Shipping Coordinator, your duties will include:
- To Provide a Very High Level of Customer Service to International Customers
- All aspects of shipping and export administration and coordination
- Taking orders via Phone and Email from International Customers
- Entering, Processing and Coordinating Customer Orders
- Working to ISO 9001
- You will be responsible for reviewing customer contracts
- Responsible for order entry and preparation of shipping documentation
- You will attend meetings to discuss orders placed with the production team in order that you can keep customers updated
- Preparing and calculating quotations and dealing with customer queries
- General Administration
- Filing and scanning documentation
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as an Export and Shipping Coordinator
- Experience in the Shipping and Export industry is essential
- Experience in Freight Forwarding is essential
- Experience in the Manufacturing sector is most advantageous
- GCSE (Grade C or above) or equivalent in Maths and English
- Experience using Sage
- You must be IT Literate and confident in Word and Excel
- Effective and confident communicator
- You must have high attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Accurate Data Entry Skills
- You must be highly organised
- Adaptable and Flexible
Benefits package for the Part Time HR Administrator:
- 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Free Life Assurance Cover
- Cash Healthcare Plan
- Free Parking
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
An urgent requirement has arisen for an ambitious Account Management Support individual to join a market leading business an a temp to perm basis
Support to the Account Management team
- Monitor the Account Management email inbox and action and resolve as many of the requests and issues as possible liaising with the Account Managers and internal teams where necessary.
- Develop and manage relationships with existing customers that do not have an allocated Account Manager. Provide a single point of access through regular telephone contact (minimum quarterly per customer) and if required face-to-face meetings.
- Undertake monthly business administration tasks to support the team such as order processing, billing calculations and contract adjustments.
- Determine bespoke development and service delivery quotes for customers / on behalf of the Account Managers from our internal Operations teams.
- Fully maintain designated customer records listed on the customer database. Keeping the system up to date with details of all contacts and activities.
- Organise Customer Forum activity with the team - producing agendas, invitations and information packs for the events and organising venues and delegates.
- Perform system and work administrative tasks and follow up activity to support Account Managers out in the field.
- Generate new sales with designated customers through Account Management activity. KPI targets to be agreed.
- Help co-ordinate and execute sales campaigns with marketing to existing customers and potential new customers.
- Undertake systematic telephone follow-up to sales campaigns and other promotional events/activities.
- Make initial contact with new enquires to determine their requirements and refer them to the relevant sales representative to progress the opportunity.
- Deliver virtual telephone demonstrations when appropriate to customers on new system functionality, products and services consistent with the overall company approach.
Contribute as required to sales & marketing activities, events / exhibitions
- Attend promotional activity, sales events & exhibitions as and when required, (particularly where designated customers are present).
- Undertake ad-hoc customer research and sales / marketing projects from time-to-time.
- Help promote and expand good Account Management skills within the business.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Good understanding of Account Management skills in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Excellent communication skills written, analytical and verbal, maintaining accurate / accessible and organised documentation in line with the company’s record keeping procedures and systems.
- Excellent telephone and email client facing skills (listening but also questioning to minimise workloads).
- Strong commercial awareness, with the ability to spot up selling opportunities.
- Strong IT skills with the ability to understand software applications
A fantastic opportunity exists for a experienced Customer Service Administrator to join a leading business.
The Customer Service Administrator is responsible for all administrative tasks in relation to customer services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Process customer orders, efficiently and in line with procedures, utilising systems and completing paperwork as necessary
- Work directly with customers to handle queries, take sales orders, and resolve issues
- Answer incoming calls efficiently and handle them accordingly
- Support and liaise with the UK/EU sales team and collaborate with US sales as required
- Be first point of contact for customers ordering and/or enquiring about products for purchase
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure stock levels are available to fulfil customer orders
- Maintain the pricing database
- Process samples requests as required
- Collaborate with relevant departments on new print designs and print orders
- Liaise with the Quality department to maintain up to date technical data and provide this to customers upon request
- Deal with customer complaints or order anomalies to a satisfactory conclusion
- Collaborate with all departments as required to ensure customer service effectiveness
- Communicate effectively and pro-actively with customers
- Raising Credit or Goods Return Notes as required, liaising with the credit department when necessary
Education, Experience Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience within a customer service role is essential
- Exceptional customer service skills, focusing on the needs of the customer
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills including telephone
- Ability to build relationships effectively
- Awareness & understanding of the company's product range
- Experience of using SAP is desirable
A leading manufacturing business in Leamington Spa has an exciting permanent opportunity for a Receptionist/Plant Administrator
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9 hours including 30 minute lunch break, Friday: 5 hours
• To be a front of house and represent the Company with internal and external customers.
• To provide reception duties in the plant and support administrative functions to the management team.
• Work on own initiative by planning and organising workload in order to meet deadlines.
• Establish and maintain effective communication systems with internal and external customers.
Management of visitors
Ensure visitor procedures followed
Maintain visitor register and access passes
Distribute PPE to all visitors
Answering calls and forwarding to appropriate department/person
Receive post and other deliveries and distribute as appropriate
Frank and prepare outgoing mail
Arrange courier as required
Travel Booking as per the Company Procedure:
Book hotels, travel and car hire
Book internal meeting rooms
Provide refreshments (tea, coffee, water etc.) as required
Book and maintain cleanliness of pool cars
Maintain stationery and reorder supplies as required
Maintain PPE and reorder as required
Maintain uniform and reorder as required
Provide administration support to the plant manager and other departments as required, e.g. Minutes taking at plant meetings like Red Table, H&S, Deviation Meeting, Rounds
Prepare and reconcile Purchase Orders and invoices
Complete data entry input of daily scrap sheets
Conduct supplementary projects/tasks as directed.
Maintain coffee machine including cleanliness and buying supplies
Stand in for other members of the department as directed.
Remain flexible and reactive to changing operational requirements.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
Experience in a similar role
Good customer service skills
Computer literate on Microsoft Office
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANAYLST
Are you looking for your next career move? Would do you like the security of working with an established friendly, manufacturing organisation.
Their product range is vast and varied, and they are now looking for a Business Systems Analyst within their IT, to strengthen their IT Department.
You will be given full responsibility for management of all hardware and core information systems at this site.
- Ensure established levels of systems availability and reliability are maintained
- Responsibility for the administration and documentation of all computer operations relating to systems and procedures
- Undertake computer activities
- Provide hardware, network, applications and systems support
- Computer programming and implementation of activities in providing sound business solutions in information systems
- Selection, recruitment and induction of new employees
- Staff appraisal, motivation, training and development and discipline of existing employees
- Observe systems security for both hardware and software
- A Degree or IT related qualification
- You will have relevant experience, gained from within a warehouse environment
- Hands-on experience of working on warehouse systems
- Happy to develop and train to use their specific Warehouse Management System
- EDI and ASN knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and Linux based operating systems
- To have previously held responsibility for management of hardware systems
- To have previously lead a project team (no direct reports)
- Self- starter and highly motivated
- Full clean driving licence
Salary : £38,000
Location : Sutton Coldfield
Environment : Manufacturing
This is a wonderful opportunity to make an impact, and join a highly reputable, well known manufacturing organisation.
What are you waiting for? Send your CV ASAP.