4 Office, Commercial & IT Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
GRADUATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DORSET
Are you a University Graduate? Do you have an interest in software development? My client is currently seeking a Graduate Software Engineer to join their growing team in Dorset. The Graduate Software Engineer will be trained on the job in all things software development.
- A leading, British-based software and hardware vendor.
- Big data focused, which is a huge, growing market
- Serve the insurance and automotive industries predominately
- A salary of up to £30,000
- Unrivalled training and development programme
- Exposure to the latest and greatest technology
- A chance to develop with a company leading their industry
- A market and product which is growing in uptake, and is already very popular
- The Graduate Software Engineer will get involved with the full lifecycle of software development
- Designing and developing new features and products for web apps
- Contribute to testing
- Supporting customer development teams
- Training up the workforce on new apps
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be a graduate in software or computer science related fields
- Have experience with software development
- Understanding of C and / or C++
- Have been exposed to API design
- Have served a placement as part of degree
- Have a knowledge of testing
If this Graduate Software Engineer sounds like a role you are interested in. Waste no time and submit your CV for consideration.
LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR WITH DEVOPS
A leading, British-based technology company.
Software (SaaS) and hardware vendor
- Salary : £45,000 - £50,000
- 25 Days Holiday
- Life Assurance
- Career Development Opportunities
- The Senior infrastructure engineer will manage internal IT systems which internal staff use
- Manage external IT systems which clients use - this will involve some client facing work
- Design, build and management of server infrastructure (Linux, Web, Database, Application, Storage and Networking)
- Working on call 1 week out of 4 remotely
- Based on site in Birmingham
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience to succeed as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, then please send us your CV.
A leading specialist manufacturer is seeking to recruit a talented IT Applications Specialist to join their IT support team. The role is initially offered on an on going temporary basis (6 month rolling contracts) and is an ideal opportunity for IT Applications Specialist to develop their skills with a global business.
IT Application Specialist Duties:
- Working closely with the IT team in the United Kingdom and United States, serving as the local applications specialist for the European region managing a diverse set of applications.
- Participate in iterative development life cycle of design, development, unit/integration/regression/user acceptance testing, documentation and deployment.
- Provide daily production support for the user community. Work with end users to identify and resolve functional or technical process issues.
- Assists and aids in the overall coordination of system upgrades and patching.
- Provides end user training and knowledge transfer to key user community.
- Works in conjunction with the service desk to analyze, prioritize, and resolve work ticket requests.
- Works with other team members to acquire cross functional knowledge transfer and provide backup capabilities.
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and system components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors to provide technical assistance and support.
- Solve problems when a user or an automated monitoring system informs them that a problem exists.
- Monitoring and configuring of backups for essential systems and the responsibility for the sites disaster recovery plan
- Using SAP change control tools to manage and execute application change management
- Working with application support vendors
- Supporting the sites with reporting and information management from the systems (Power Bi, Crystal Reporting, SQL, Oracle, Data Warehousing etc)
Are you an experienced B2B Marketing Manager with Pan-European Marketing experience? Our client is a market leading business with a well-respected name in the building products industry. Based in Runcorn, this global business is looking to innovate and drive growth across all their routes to market. As Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of the European Leadership Team supporting the profitability and growth of European business. The role offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Marketing Manager Duties:
- Provide support to GMs in each region and act as their key contact for marketing & communications
- Lead European marketing organization through dotted line responsibility for regional marketing leads
- Create plan, administer and manage marketing strategy in Europe to increase company’s European market share and overall sales in line with corporate goals & promotion strategy
- Oversee and approve European marketing communications materials, at the country level.
- Create European brand and marketing materials, where needed/appropriate
- Ensure consistency of approach to marketing of products and brand
- Develop and manage the European digital marketing strategy, cascading off of the global digital marketing strategy
- Oversee all European websites
- Maximise marketing & communication opportunities via sponsored events and organizations
- Approve and administer and European trade show calendar and messaging