55 Maintenance Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
This is an opportunity for an experienced MIG and/or TIG Welder to join a growing organisation at an exciting period of change.
You will be welding a range of steel and aluminium fabrications at this successful manufacturer based between Worcester and Evesham.
- In return for your skills, the MIG/TIG Welder position offers a salary from £10 - £14 per hour depending on skills and experience.
- This is an opportunity to join this successful organisation at a time of growth and exciting period of change who work with a variety of UK based Industries.
- This is a days based role working Monday to Friday with a lunch time finish on Friday.
- The duties for the MIG/TIG Welder will include:
- Welding a range of steel and aluminium fabrications up to 12mm as part of a large team.
- Complete self inspections of both the raw material and finished products to ensure high quality control.
- To be successful in this MIG/TIG Welder role you will need to hold a relevant Welders certificate and have a minimum of 2 years industry experience.
- You will also be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and have the ability to work in a team.
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN / HOLDING ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL ABILITIES
INDUSTRY: PACKAGING ORGANISATION
We are actively recruiting for X3 Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician to join a Leading organisation based in the Liverpool locations.
Benefits for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician:
- Salary: £38,000
- Shift: Working A 3 Shift Rota - Morning / Afternoons / Nights
- 7% Pension
- 25+8 Days Holiday
Requirements for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician:
We are looking for this individual to hold the follow experience:
- Previous Experience within a Multi-Skilled maintenance Technician / Maintenance Electrician or Maintenance engineers role.
- Previous and proven experience within a Packaging / Manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience with PLC’s Siemens S5 - Fault finding abilities, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Automated Robotics, Automated packaging machinery, Conveyor systems.
- Experience with PM/TPM/CI
- To hold good problem-solving skills
- Good Communications Skills is key
- Ability to working fast-paced environment
- Very proactive and a can-do attitude
- We are looking for this individual to hold an Electrical / mechanical apprenticeship
- Holding an HNC/HND in electrical or mechanical engineering
If the details look of interest and you hold the experience required, please send your CV ASAP.
LOCATION: COUNTY DURHAM
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Qualified Maintenance electrician to join a leading organisation based in the County Durham Area, this company are based throughout the UK and are looking to grow their maintenance team.
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
- Salary: £38,000
- Shift: Continental Shift 6am till 6pm / 6pm till 6am 4on-4off
- Standard Company Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Generous Holiday
- Gift Vouchers and More
The ideal Maintenance Electrician will have:
- Previous experience within a Heavy Manufacturing Environment
- Proven experience within a Similar Maintenance electrician role
- Ideally, we need this individual to hold experience with the following: Siemens PLC’s, Conveyor Systems, Lifting equipment, Motors and Drives, Control systems.
- Holding High standards of fault-finding abilities
- Must have good Verbal and Written and IT Skills
- Great communication skills are key, and we are looking for individual to communicate at all levels.
Duties of a Maintenance Electrician:
- Duties include carrying out essential maintenance on all aspects of the production lines, working through a programme of PPM and helping develop the agility maintenance system.
- Attending breakdowns, ensuring machine safety standards are kept to the highest level and ensuring critical spares are maintained to ensure minimal downtime of the machinery.
- Improving factory OEE through development and innovation of the production facility.
- Health and Safety is paramount, and a good knowledge of Health and Safety and risk assessing is a must, along with an excellent attention to detail and quality.
Qualifications / Training:
- Full EITB Electrical Apprenticeship
- BTEC ONC & BTEC HNC Electrical Engineering.
- Siemens or 3rd Party PLC Training
- SEW / ABB Inverter Training
- WInCC Training / SCADA
If the information looks of interest please send your CV ASAP.
We are seeking to recruit a number of proven maintenance technicians to join our establish team of skilled engineers who support our state of the art plant.
Benefits for a Maintenance Technician:
- In return for your skills and experience we offer a Negotiable Salary Package (£35,500 - £38,500) with paid overtime above base hours, excellent holiday entitlement, company pension and on-going training
Duties of a Maintenance Technician:
- You will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance technician tasks throughout the facility that will require you to hold a multi skilled ability, with an electrical bias to your skill base.
Requirements for a Maintenance Technician:
- Allied to your experience you will ideally be apprentice electrical maintenance technician trained and qualified to a minimum of an City & Guilds / NVQ level within an electrical discipline, however your experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a production, process, manufacturing or distribution environment is key to your success.
These roles are commutable from Burton on Trent, Lichfield, Tamworth & Rugeley
1999 - 2019 Celebrating 20 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence
This Maintenance Engineer position is with a Heavy Industry manufacturing company based just outside of Wolverhampton and is commutable from Walsall, Cannock and is close to motorway transport links. You will be joining a large Maintenance Engineering team and there are some excellent benefits with position including 33 days holiday, bonus, and company share scheme.
The salary including shift allowance is up £34,000, depending on skills and experience, 25 days holiday + regular overtime, bonus, and company share scheme.
- In this role of Maintenance Engineer you will be joining an existing Maintenance team undertaking Mechanical maintenance on a range of plant equipment and machinery.
- You will be work Monday – Friday on alternating 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm shifts, with overtime opportunities at weekends.
The Skills Required:
- To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineer you will need to be mechanically biased, hold a Mechanical Engineering qualification such as C&G or NVQ3 and will be Apprentice trained.
- You will also ideally hold strong mechanical abilities having worked with Hydraulics and Pneumatics, bearings, conveyors and drives.
- You will need to have experience of supporting machinery in a Heavy Industry manufacturing environment.
I would be keen to talk with Maintenance or Mechanical Engineers who hold previous experience within similar roles or Multi skilled Maintenance Engineers with strong mechanical abilities.
Shift Mechanical Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Shift Mechanical Engineer to work a Continental shift 4on- 4off system / 2days – 2nights. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a leading Manufacturing organisation.
- Salary: £35,000 / £38,000 – Depending on Experience
- Standard Pension
- Generous holiday
- Shift: Continental 4on-4off system – 2days – 2night’s
Key Requirements for the Shift Mechanical Engineer:
Ideally, we are looking for this individual to hold experience within the following:
- Pneumatics equipment and systems / Hydraulics Equipment and Systems
- High Pressures steam boilers and systems
- Welding abilities: MMA. TIG. MIG
- Workshop skills such as: Tools, Lathes, Milling
- Previous experience within a Shift Mechanical engineer role
- Ideally, we are looking for this individual to be Time served and holding a formal qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Proven experience within Manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Ideally the Maintenance Electrician will be Apprentice trained holding either a HNC or City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering.
This is a great opportunity to join a settled Maintenance team in an established Manufacturing business in Dudley.This permanent Monday – Friday PM position also offers a great benefits package including 31 days annual leave, paid overtime, and early Friday finishes.In this Maintenance Electrician role you will be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance of Manufacturing equipment.
In the role of Maintenance Electrician you will:
- Be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant equipment across the site in this Metal Industry Environment.
- You will be fault finding on Siemen’s PLCs and supporting Hydraulic equipment.
- This is a Permanent PM shift role working 2pm – 10pm Monday – Thursday, 12pm – 6.15pm Friday.
To be successful for the Maintenance Electrician role you will need to:
- Hold a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification eg, City & Guilds or NVQ level 3 and ideally hold a time served Apprenticeship .
- You will also need to have experience of maintaining plant machinery within a maintenance team, ideally within a Heavy Industry Environment and I would be keen to hear from Electricians with Industrial experience or Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers with an Electrical bias.
- In addition, you will need to have fault finding abilities with Siemen’s PLCs.
In return you will receive a basic salary of up to £27,000 + attendance allowance, excellent holiday, health care scheme, and pension.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV or contact Nickie Heath on 0121 321 4311 for more information.
Position: Higher Skilled Maintenance Electrician
Shift: Continental Shift: 4on-4off (2days – 2nights)
Salary: £42,000 / £48,000
Benefits: Pension, Generous holiday, Overtime
This is a opportunity for a higher skilled maintenance electrician, we are looking for the right individual to hold very good skills on hardware – fault finding –
also we ideally need this individual to have both fault finding and programming abilities with PLC’s: Siemens and Allen Bradley.
The right candidate will hold experience: Higher Skilled maintenance electrician.
- Maintain and install all electrical machinery
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance
- Complete maintenance work orders, use of CMMS systems
- Be able to communicate at all levels throughout the business
- Electrically Biased – but holding a split on the mechanical Side
- Knowledge of variable speed drives
- Must be able to read schematic drawings
- As mentioned key to the role is the fault finding and programming experience with PLC’s / Hardware.
- Must be time served holding relevant qualifications in electrical engineering
- 17/18th IEE Wiring regulations
- Proven experience within Higher Skilled maintenance electrician Role.
Contract Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical / electrical abilities.
Shift: Continental Shift – 4on – 4off – 2days – 2nights
Salary: £42,000 (Pro-rata)
Benefits: Pension, Childcare vouchers, Life Assurance, 18 days holiday
Industry: Packaging / Manufacturing
This is an excellent 6 month fixed term position for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a large and very successful organisation, offering excellent benefits. Ideally you will hold both mechanical and electrical abilities – ideally mechanically biased
6 month Fixed term contract
This is a Hands-on role; we are looking for:
- An individual who is able to take on Mechanical and electrical duties:
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the automation and machinery.
- Responsible for all three elements of maintenance – Proactive, Reactive and Planned maintenance schedules.
- Comply with all Quality and Health & Safety requirements onsite and ensure a safe working environment for self and others.
- They will be responsible for supporting the progression and training of their shift technician
- Provide daily shift reports and maintain the Planned Preventable Maintenance System.
- Deputise for the Engineering Team Leader during holidays and absence if required.
Ideally the Right Multi-Skilled engineer will hold the following:
- Minimum qualifications – ONC or equivalent in electrical and mechanical engineering.Able to work both alone and within a small team.
- Able to work at height.
- Experience in an automated process environment inc PLC’s, conveying, Auto-wrappers, Automatic S/R machines, closed loop communication systems, car code scanners.
Possess good communication skills
If the details look of interest and you hold the experience required, please don’t hesitate in calling Cheray Oakes on 0121 3214311.
We are a well-respected employer and are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Engineer to join our established maintenance team. It is a great opportunity to an established, well respected business, far away from the highs & lows of the manufacturing sector.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will work bespoke days, within a small but effective team and will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within a manufacturing, process or production environment.
As a Maintenance Engineer you must hold formal mechanical qualifications (ideally with an electrical appreciation), with proven experience of supporting relevant plant and equipment.
This is a great opportunity for the right Maintenance Engineer to join an established, friendly and highly knowledgeable maintenance team.
This Role is Commutable From: Alcester, Bromsgrove, Lapworth, Redditch, Studley & Wythall
This is an opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer with a Mechanical bias to support a range of hydraulic machinery in a manufacturing setting based between Wolverhampton and Walsall.
This is a Days based role, working hours are Mon – Thurs 7.30am – 4.30pm, Fri 7.30am – 12.30pm with paid overtime available.
In the role of Maintenance Engineer you will be carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance across the site on a wide variety of Heavy Industry manufacturing machinery including presses.
You will also be carrying out general buildings maintenance and repairs.
This role will also focus on continuous improvements.
To be successful in this Maintenance Engineer role you will need to hold a relevant Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds or NVQ and will be Apprentice trained.
You must also have experience of undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance of machinery in a Heavy Industry setting, including experience with hydraulics and presses.
You will ideally hold a mechanical bias, if you do also have Electrical abilities that would be an advantage.
In return for your skills, the Maintenance Engineer position offers a salary of up to £30,000 (depending on experience) + paid overtime + 33 days flexible holiday.
This is a great DAYS based opportunity to join a very stable and long standing organisation in a “hands on” role.
Contract Electrician required for industrial electrical installation project within a manufacturing facility in the Warwickshire. This is a great six-month days contract, providing work until at least Spring 2020, and a great working environment.
As an Electrician you will work alongside the resident maintenance team, you will be required to install both power & lighting (single & three phase), alongside undertaking containment, tray and panel work. A solid background as an Electrician, working on industrial electrical installations is essential.
You will ideally be an apprentice trained Electrician, and must be qualified to either a City & Guilds or NVQ standard and preferred is given to candidates that in addition hold a current IPAF licence.
1999 - 2018 Celebrating 19 Years of Maintenance Technician Recruitment Excellence