2 Human Resources Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
This HR Manager role offers: A Good Salary Plus Excellent Benefits – 28 days holiday PLUS 8 bank holidays! Flexible working hours! Full time hours or part time over 5 days!! Healthcare! Pension! Free parking! It offers a stable career within a caring profession. A super opportunity!
As the HR Manager - You will be working for one of the largest, most recognised and respected Charities in the UK! They are incredibly well supported and have the most amazing team of employees and volunteers working side by side with a mutual goal – to provide the best service to its beneficiaries.
As the HR Manager, your duties will include:
- Develop and update HR policies and procedures to reflect changes in legislation and best practice.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are implemented effectively which select, develop and retain appropriately skilled staff and volunteers to meet the objectives of the organisation and help improve performance and mitigate disputes.
- Advise managers and employees on employment legislation issues.
- Advise and support line managers in employee relations issues as they arise, e.g. performance, absence, grievance, disciplinary, TUPE transfers and redundancies.
- Support managers in the planning and development of the workforce to meet the aims of the organisation.
- Working with other senior managers to manage and implement salary policy and reviews, pensions and other health and wellbeing initiatives and liaise with pension and health care scheme providers where appropriate.
- To ensure that the Organisation is compliant with UK employment legislation.
- Manage and support the recruitment, selection and induction processes for all members of staff and volunteers.
- Develop and produce job/role descriptions and person specifications with the aid of the relevant department manager; carrying out formal job evaluation where appropriate.
- Oversee the DBS processes to ensure the organisation meets its Safeguarding requirements.
- Attend Board meetings approx. every two months
- Manage the administration of HR and volunteer records and databases. Ensure that these are stored correctly, confidentially and for the statutory periods. Ensure all timelines are identified and acted upon either directly or supporting others.
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have / are experienced in:
- Experience as a standalone HR Manager or are a Senior Advisor looking to “step up”
- Employment policy development and implementation
- Generalist operational experience across all areas of HR
- People management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Facilitation, mediation and negotiation skills
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment law and best practice, incl. performance management, grievance, discipline, TUPE & redundancy
- HR IT systems, IT skills e.g. Microsoft packages & social media
- Data Protection requirements, DBS processes & Safeguarding
- CIPD qualified/member of CIPD
- Works well under pressure
- Driving licence and access to own transport
Benefits package for the HR Manager:
- 28 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Flexible hours
- Free Parking
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
This Regional HR Advisor role offers an excellent basic salary, plus Company Car, plus a great benefits package incl; Bonus Up to 6% per year - 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) Pension Scheme, Child care Vouchers.
As the Regional HR Advisor - you will be working for the world’s largest producer of products for the construction industry, with a Global client base!
As the Regional HR Advisor your duties will include:
- To provide generalist advice and guidance in line with employment law and business policy, to develop a partnership approach with managers to ensure operational objectives are met through employee development, performance management, robust recruitment and continuous improvement and that closely supports the overall aim of the HR Agenda.
- Analyse statistical and data trends for the business.
- Be a champion for change and help drive the business through any periods of change.
- Responsible for all ER issues within the region, escalating for support and guidance as required.
- To assist the Site Management Teams in advising managers on implementing changes to organisational structures.
- Work with senior managers to lead and influence change at a strategic level.
- Proactively help to manage & reduce absence in line with Company Policy.
- To analyse and interpret management information to support managers in performance management, sickness absence, retention etc.
- Work closely with Resourcing and line managers to ensure that the company recruitment policy is being adhered to always, attend any appropriate interviews.
- Monitor retention statistics and provide proposals to reduce turnover where appropriate.
- Prepare & deliver new starter inductions.
- To pragmatically assess options and advise and support managers in the preparation of case information for presentation at disciplinary, grievance, capability and attendance hearings and appeals.
- To develop and promote good relationships and partnership working with local and full trade union officers / representatives.
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience Preferably as a Regional HR Advisor or similar.
- Must have experience managing HR related issues across multiple sites in multiple locations.
- Must have experience in HR within manufacturing or a similar industry.
- Good working knowledge of employment law
- Effective prioritisation & time management
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Confident & skilled communicator (verbal & written)
- Experience within the manufacturing or construction industry would be highly beneficial
Benefits package for the Payroll Administrator:
- Company Car
- Home Based!
- 33 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Bonus up to 6%
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact send your CV ASAP.