5 Finance & Accounting Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Credit Analyst, Ramsgate, 12 month contract
Interim opportunity for an experienced Credit Analyst to join an American owned manufacturing business based out of the Ramsgate site.
Initially a 12 month assignment with potential for a long term opportunity, the Credit Analyst will be responsible for the preparation of credit reporting, planning, and forecasting for all entities within the EMEA region for the Global Logistic Business Unit.
Working closely with UK and European sites with some support needed in Africa, regular travel between the UK and Belgium will be a part of the role.
The focus of this role is very much on the analytical side of credit management rather than the day to day collection process.
Credit Analyst responsibilities will include preparation of business unit credit reporting, planning, and forecasting, analysis of entity level credit exposures, developing an understanding of trade finance and credit management to support the business. Assessing credit worthiness on new and existing accounts, ensuring minimal risk to the business, prepare metrics analysis and consolidated credit reporting. Coordinating effectively with transactional shared services provider in terms of Accounts Receivable, you will ensure local entity credit activities are in line with Corporate Credit Policies and complete special projects as assigned.
This is a super Contract opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant. This is a part time role – 4 days per week and is a 3 – 4 month contract working with a super, professional and supportive team. Immediate start is desirable. Free parking, free refreshments.
You will be the Accounts Assistant for a great Finance Team, within a Global, Manufacturing business, a genuine leader in their field. Their staff are proud to be part of the business which makes it a great place to work!
As the Accounts Assistant your duties will include:
- General Ledger Analysis
- Purchase Ledger Assistance
- Journal Postings
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Ad hoc Month End Duties
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you have:
- Previous Experience as an Accounts Assistant
- MS Office incl Excel Competent
- AAT Foundation (Studying or passed)
- Good Spreadsheet Skills
- Attention to detail
- Good analysis skills
- Team Player
- Knowledge of SAP advantageous
Benefits for the Accounts Assistant:
- Long term contract
- Free Parking
- Free Refreshments
- Possibility for this contract to be extended beyond April 2019
This is a super opportunity if you are looking for a part time contract post as an Accounts Assistant - to find out more about it, please send your CV ASAP.
Growing business require an experienced Credit Controller who is capable of hitting the ground running in a standalone role. This is excellent opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to join a company with a high growth potential. As Credit Controller you will be responsible for for aspects of credit control including:
Duties of a Credit Controller:
- Chasing debt via telephone, email and dunning letters.
- Posting and allocation of payments.
- Daily banking, maintaining credit limits.
- Using sanctions to to encourage prompt payment.
- Month end reconciliation.
- Working closely with sales teams to resolve customer issues.
Benefits for a Credit Controller:
Salary - £23,000 - £25,000
Please send your CV ASAP.
The role of the Payroll Manager is to manage the UK Payroll and provide a full in house managed payroll service for all Group UK sites.
Probe Recruitment are recruiting for a Payroll Manger to work for a global business, based in Solihull. This is a market leading business that require a graduate calibre Payroll Manager with at least 5 years payroll experience.
Payroll Manager Duties
- Supervising one Payroll Specialist.
- Managing monthly processing of multi-site payroll, including, pension, benefits, PAYE, NI, court orders etc. (approx. 1000 employees)
- Ensuring systems are set-up and updated to reflect our current employee base, including wages, benefits, sickness and vacation time in line with contracts.
- Critically reviewing and analysing current payroll process and procedures, recommend improvements and implement central payroll manual.
- Critically reviewing and analysing current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations and changes in UK legislation.
- Reviewing and identifying opportunities for streamlining process improvements, efficiencies, system integration and elimination of duplicate data handling.
- Partner with HR in aligning and implementing a more sophisticated payroll and flexible benefits system.
- Manage monthly preparation of relevant management reports, including monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc..)
- Act as "Super-User" for the time and attendance / payroll system providing system improvements and advice, guidance and training to other users.
- Partner with HR to provide advice and support.
- Interface with Payroll Provider, managing change requests, service provision and monthly review.
Proven track record of Payroll experience, ideally gained as a Payroll Manager or Payroll Supervisor within a multi-site manufacturing environment.
Working understanding of UK payroll legislation including HMRC requirements, PAYE tax, NI, Pensions etc.
Ability to manage and lead staff to excellent performance.
Extensive knowledge and practice of SAP payroll systems required.
Previous experience of ADP payroll systems.
Qualified to Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) Diploma level or working towards.
Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Excellent communication skills and highly with the ability to work to strict and challenging deadlines.
As Payroll Manager you will receive a competitive salary plus other benefits.
Probe Recruitment currently recruiting for a Management Accountant, on a permanent basis within the North Birmingham area for a leading Global Business. The salary for this position is up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience. The ideal candidate will be AAT or ACCA qualified with experience gained within a manufacturing organisation.
Requirements of the Management Accountant:
- Carry out Monthly Management accounts Preparation & Review
- Handle Monthly Management reporting, Commentaries & KPI’s
- Deal with Annual Budget & Forecast implementation & Review
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations & Review
- Ad-hoc projects to implement continuous improvement in efficiencies
- Liaison with external Auditors and Year End audit
- Provide financial support and analysis covering all aspects to drive financial performance and control from P&L to cash flow
- Review and distribute management accounts and month-end reports
- Liaison with all accounting departments and with the purchasing department, logistics and controlling functions
- Assist to prepare business plans, budgets and forecasts within the prescribed timetables
- Production and distribution of regular flash reports to monitor progress against billing and cash collection targets
- Monitoring of overhead expenditure against budget (e.g. travel, accommodation, entertaining, training, disbursements etc.)
Management Accountant Competencies:
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong sense of confidentiality
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Knowledge of French or Spanish in addition to fluent English as an advantage.