5 Finance & Accounting Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to be part of an expanding, developing organisation within the manufacturing industry.
An expanding organisation who take exceptional pride in what they manufacture, their reputation is enviable, and the team is expanding. They will always invest and train candidates and employees to optimise skillsets and progression within the organisation.
I am keen to speak with experienced Accounts Assistants, Purchase Ledgers, Payroll Administrators etc who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
The successful Accounts Assistant will:
- Work Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
- 28 Days Holiday Inclusive of Bank Holidays
The Accounts Assistant will assist and provide administrative support to the Financial Controller and be responsible for:
- Processing weekly wages
- Process sales invoices
- Process credit notes
- Daily posting of receipts
- Credit control
Skills & Experience:
The Accounts Assistant will have:
- Experience with computer systems such as: Outlook, Excel, Word, SAGE200, SAGE payroll etc)
This role is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Birmingham, Worcester, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stourbridge, Cannock, Staffordshire and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter to Laura Ensor.
Probe Recruitment are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join a market leading distribution business in North Birmingham.
Working alongside members of the finance team and regional operations teams, this is an excellent opportunity to have a significant impact on the development of branch performance. Reporting to the Head of FP&A you will be a key figure in building strong relationships with both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
Finance Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Review/ Develop branch accounting
- Challenge branch performance with Regional and Divisional directors
- Attend regional meetings as voice of Finance
- Benchmark of branch performance, including revenue, Payroll and SG&A
- Branch trading margin movements, including pricing, volume and mix
- Understanding branch stock and availability
- Annual budget Process and Monthly Rolling Forecasts
- Business initiatives analysis reporting
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially focussed qualified accountant to join a dynamic business in a newly created high profile role.
Global manufacturing company are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to support their finance team based in Tipton. Reporting to the Financial Controller the successful candidate will be motivated with strong accounts payable experience.
Free parking. Lunchtime finish on Friday.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Assisting in making payments via BACS and cheques
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
The successful candidate will have proven experience of running accounts payable /purchase ledger and a logical and methodical approach.
A newly created position to provide comprehensive Management Accountant support to an established group with over 10 entities. Reporting to the Financial Director, this is a hands-on role, suited to an experienced qualified or qualified by experience Management Accountant who can support the the strategic decision making and drive profitability. The ideally candidate will have a manufacturing background and have proven experience in the following areas:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Costing and Variance Analysis
- Yield Analysis
- Bids and Proposals
- Sage line 50
As Management Accountant you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, free parking and a positive work/life balance.
Probe Recruitment are supporting a global manufacturing organisation in Walsall who are seeking an Assistant Financial Controller to support support the controlling of a plant in order to guarantee and optimize the plant’s financial performance and competitiveness.
Assistant Financial Controller duties include:
- Ensure compliance to all financial procedures- develop, execute and control internal finance procedures including spending authorization in accordance with Group procedures and policies.
- Provide reliable financial/ controlling informations in close relationship with other operational and support functions.
- Lead all financial forecasting processes (budget, periodic forecast, …)
- Manage reporting process ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and delay compliance. Ensure reliability of standard costing: maintain hourly rates, check stock valuation.
- Provide all necessary controlling analysis including variance analysis/ standard costs, margin/ programs, plant budgetary control, squeeze management and follow up of sales and purchasing prices.
- Collaborate with Shared Service Centre obtaining/ providing validating proper finance information.
- Control and manage the plants operating cash flow.
- In liaison with Shared Service Centre provide all necessary information requested by internal and external auditors, and other local external authorities.
- Act as a business partner and provide recommendation to the operational and support functions.