4 Finance & Accounting Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
This Account Manager offers a good basic salary plus a benefits package incl; a Quarterly Bonus! 28 days holiday (incl Bank hols), Contribution Pension Scheme, Free Parking. You will be working for a dynamic, supportive forward-thinking team and organisation! What’s not to like!
As the Account Manager - you will be working for a leading logistics company - with a difference! They have been established for over 25 years and have built their reputation as one of the leading companies in their field, in the country. Their reputation is built on providing an outstanding quality service, always willing to go the extra mile for their customers.
As the Account Manager, your duties will include:
- Developing Sales within your designated territory
- Manage your territory as it was your own business!!
- Making outgoing calls, contacting existing Clients to obtain orders
- Take incoming calls from Clients placing orders
- Building productive business relationships with your customer base in order to increase their annual spend while delivering an excellent customer service
- Being aware of profit margin and increasing this where possible
- Liaise with internal teams - e.g. Accounts dept to help resolve any queries from customers
- To attend Trade Shows, to represent and promote the company
- Update the computer system with sales orders etc
- Ensuring all client details are kept up to date
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have / are:
- Previous experience as an Account Manager, Sales Account Coordinator, Recruitment Consultant, Tele-Sales Operative, Sales Coordinator or similar
- The ability to promote / sell products
- Excellent communication skills
- A methodical and structured approach to your working day but able to think on your feet
- Tenacious and determined work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Numerically minded - good with figures
- A good team player
Benefits package for the Account Manager:
- Great Basic Salary
- Bonus paid Quarterly based on performance
- 28 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- Time given at Christmas
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact send your CV ASAP.
My client is seeking to recruit a Payroll Specialist on a 7-month fixed term contract. The role is part-time 16 - 20 hours.
The Payroll Specialist will process and manage the company's payroll calculating wages based on hours worked and administer payments. The goal is to ensure employees receive the correct compensation on time. Proven experience as Payroll Specialist with a solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages, LOS and any other reports required for the department and or business
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Issuing tax forms (e.g. P45's, P60's)
- Collation of payroll information from relevant departments
- Check employee timesheets/clock cards, calculate overtime and holiday pay alongside any other payments due
- Process employee payroll including the calculation and processing of all relevant deductions
- Statutory calculations such us maternity pay, sick pay etc.
- Processing of pension contributions and enrolment of eligible employees into company pension scheme and pension administration
- Processing AOEs and HMRC submissions
- Inputting absence and collation of absence data
- Checking payslips and reports at payroll validation and rectifying identified issues
- Payroll reporting
- Processing of new starters and leavers
- Posting of payroll journals
- Conducting compliance checks
- Providing advice and support to employees with pay or pension queries
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
The successful Payroll Specialist will have:
- Good excel skills
- Experience of working within a payroll function
- Knowledge of HMRC regulations and their application to the payroll function
- Experience of working to strict deadlines
We are currently recruiting for the Financial Controller for a manufacturing company based in Tamworth. Part of a global group the company are specialists in their field and are undergoing several new developments. The ideal candidate will be an ACCA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent) accountant with previous experience working in a manufacturing environment. You will be responsible for the plant finance function ensuring all statutory reporting requirements are met while providing strategic support to the business from a commercial perspective. Reporting to the Plant Manager you will be responsible for managing a small finance team.
The Financial Controller’s duties will include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparing budgets
- Financial strategic planning
- Monthly management accounts
- Business partnering
- Cost accounting
- Commercial reporting
- Leading and motivating a small finance team
- The ability to work to tight financial reporting deadlines is imperative for this role. You must be adaptable to change with excellent leadership and communication skills. My client offers an exceptional working environment and an attractive benefits package.
A leading global business is seeking to recruit an ambitious part qualified Management Accountant to support the senior management team in completing financial analysis and the management of the cost accounting system.
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following;
- Monthly cost reporting
- Variance analysis
- Reconciliation of Inter Company payable accounts
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Maintain accurate standard and current cost system
- Profit plan and departmental budgets
- Report and analyse expenses, sale volumes, payroll costs, capital expenditures, cost of purchases, etc.
The successful Management Accountant will ideally have the following:
- Part-qualified CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- US GAAP / SOX experience an advantage
- Experience of preparing monthly management accounts.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills