6 Finance & Accounting Jobs Match Your Search Criteria
Refine your results
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
A newly created position to provide comprehensive Management Accountant support to an established group with over 10 entities. Reporting to the Financial Director, this is a hands-on role, suited to an experienced qualified or qualified by experience Management Accountant who can support the the strategic decision making and drive profitability. The ideally candidate will have a manufacturing background and have proven experience in the following areas:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Costing and Variance Analysis
- Yield Analysis
- Bids and Proposals
- Sage line 50
As Management Accountant you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, free parking and a positive work/life balance.
Probe Recruitment are working with an established and highly successful manufacturing SME as they seek to appoint an experienced manufacturing finance manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director and managing a small team, the successful candidate will take care of the day to day running of the finance department. The successful candidate will place a heavy emphasis on the manufacturing processes, reviewing all standard costing models & inventory/management accounting functions.
Key Finance Manager responsibilities include;
• Monthly Management Accounts, preparation of annual budgets
• Responsible for a small accounts/admin team.
• Monthly P&L performance KPI reporting as well as providing detailed overview of site performance.
• Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour.
• Management of production data and related general ledger postings including hours and materials reconciliations on a work order by work order basis
• Analysing Labour data collected and recording results
• Analysing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
• Provide accurate standard costs
• Analysing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
• Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Maintaining Cost Accounting System
• Oversees quarterly physical inventory counts and value accordingly.
• Reconciles physical inventories & w-i-p to stock system & general ledger
• Developing inventory analysis reports and analysing variances
• Assisting in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified Management Accountant with a proven track record in an SME Manufacturing or Engineering environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, successful market leader as they embark on several interesting projects across both the finance and operations functions.
This Administrator / Accounts Assistant role is Part time – 20 hours per week. It offers: 30 days holiday, Standard Pension Scheme, Free Parking and development opportunities. You will be working for a true leader in their field and be part of a fabulous, supportive team!
This is a very varied, exciting role! As the Administrator / Accounts Assistant - you will be working for a very well-established business who are a leader in their field. They are a growing / expanding business who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality in their product and customer service.
Benefits package for the Administrator with Purchase Ledger role:
- 30 Days Holiday(incl Stats)
- Standard Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Career Progression
As the Administrator with Purchase Ledger, your duties will include:
- Purchasing and Production Planning
- Purchase Ledger
- Matching Invoices to Purchase Orders and Delivery Notes for all suppliers
- Scanning and Filing Invoices
- Use of MRP system to process Production Orders through Parts Backflushing and Transfer to finished goods
- Inputting purchase orders
- Inputting purchase invoices/orders on NAVISION ERP and ensuring prices/quantities are accurate
- Chasing POD’s
- Organising refreshments and managing diary for training events
- General filing
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as an Administrator within a Manufacturing business is essential
- ERP/MRP experience - Essential
- Microsoft Navision experience preferable
- Purchase Ledger Control
- Experience in a manufacturing organisation is essential
- Purchasing and Planning experience in a Manufacturing environment - preferable
- Microsoft office (Word, Outlook Excel, Power Point) - Microsoft Excel Advanced preferred
- Accounting Software (Quick-books desirable)
- Flexible Team Player
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.
Probe Recruitment are supporting a global manufacturing organisation in Walsall who are seeking an Assistant Financial Controller to support support the controlling of a plant in order to guarantee and optimize the plant’s financial performance and competitiveness.
Assistant Financial Controller duties include:
- Ensure compliance to all financial procedures- develop, execute and control internal finance procedures including spending authorization in accordance with Group procedures and policies.
- Provide reliable financial/ controlling informations in close relationship with other operational and support functions.
- Lead all financial forecasting processes (budget, periodic forecast, …)
- Manage reporting process ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and delay compliance. Ensure reliability of standard costing: maintain hourly rates, check stock valuation.
- Provide all necessary controlling analysis including variance analysis/ standard costs, margin/ programs, plant budgetary control, squeeze management and follow up of sales and purchasing prices.
- Collaborate with Shared Service Centre obtaining/ providing validating proper finance information.
- Control and manage the plants operating cash flow.
- In liaison with Shared Service Centre provide all necessary information requested by internal and external auditors, and other local external authorities.
- Act as a business partner and provide recommendation to the operational and support functions.
Probe Recruitment are supporting a a global manufacturing organisation in Banbury who are looking for an Assistant Financial Controller with responsibility for controlling all plant costs and internal controls, compiling the annual budgets/forecasts and ensuring that all statutory reporting requirements are met.
- Control of Plant Direct Margin Costs: Control all direct margin costs at part level.
- Change Control: Review and approval of sales price, BOM and standard costs changes. Develop reporting systems to communicate impact of changes
- Standard Costs: Set up and maintain standard costing for existing parts. Develop reporting systems to communicate financial margins at part, commodity and vehicle level
- New vehicle projects: Review new program costs down to EBITDA level. Ensure integrity between programs reported profits and plant level profitability. Develop reporting systems to communicate profitability status at program milestones.
- Launch costs: Control and report all plant launch costs. Work with launch team to prepare annual launch forecast
- Monthly forecasting: Support Plant Controller during monthly forecasting process.
- P&L responsibility: Full responsibility for specific P&L lines.
- Month End procedures: Journal preparation, P&L and Balance Sheet analysis during 3 day close. Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Corporate reporting: Complete monthly direct margin report for monthly management information pack including commentary. Support Plant Controller on other reports required for monthly management pack.
This role ideal role for an ambitous accountant who is seeking to progress to Plant Controller in 2 years.
Probe Recruitment are currently engaged with a Global Manufacturing business based in Dudley that is currently looking for a Commercially focused Financial Controller. As an active member of the business' leadership team the Financial Controller will provide appropriate support and leadership activities of the plant as well as contributing to the development and execution of the overall business strategy and objectives.
Financial Controller duties will include:
- Responsible for month end reporting to Group including Flash and Bridge Analysis
- Responsible for a finance team of five people
- Manage the financial reports for the business in terms of KPI tracking
- Monitor on a regular basis actual, forecast and budget related data
- Oversee accounting key data for the plants
- Prepare presentations for decision making to the business Management
- Make calculations and show cost improvement potential / cost saving elements
Financial Controller Profile:
- CIMA, ACCA OR ACA Qualified
- Recent relevant experience in Manufacturing
- Ability to lead, influence and coach direct reports
- Stakeholder management and influencing
- Commercial and operational decision support
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel